AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-02-27, 14:56   Link #21
Kurama no Miko2003
Twirly! Twirly~!!

Location: Wherever my favorite guy in the whole wide world is
Send a message via AIM to Kurama no Miko2003
Ahhhhhh, yes, GunBound. I've been playing for a few months, now. I've got 2 accounts . . . and I think I have a bit of a Miko (priestess/shrine maiden) thing going. My 2 accounts are: CabbitNoMiko and SasamiNoMiko. CabbitNoMiko is double axe; SasamiNoMiko is double stone hammer. And if someone is interested in making an AnimeSuki guild, I'd be interested in joining. In terms of avatar, I'm more interested in getting delay reduction. I'd rather shoot more often and kill 'em faster than worry about defense. Shooting faster is sorta like having defense. Oh, and I'm a Mage player. I love that mobile. Shot 1 for estimation/bunging (shot 1 makes big holes!), shot 2 for massive killing (even worse when thor is active), SS for breaking shields. Oh yes, and both accounts are female (since I am a girl), so I know the whole guys hitting on girls thing. It annoys me to no end, so I just ignore 'em and show 'em what I can do instead. I've also got a few other friends who play, and I play with them too. Dmg/turn increases when I play with 'em.

~ Kurama no Miko2003
Kurama no Miko2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-27, 14:57   Link #22
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izcoatl
Boys(yes, I said boys, as people yet to hit purperty) will hit on a girl sprite "OMGWTFASL U GRL? B MA GRLFRAND LOL!!!11!1111".....regardless >_>;;;;;

maybe I should create a girl account
LOL, that's funny because its so true.

I played GB for a few days, but I honestly wasn't having very much fun. It takes way too much cash to buy avatar items, and I'm not willing to pay REAL money to get them. There were too many annoying elements in the game. And yeah, most of the people I met were real assholes. Every asian girl I met in there was really mean and when I told them "you know you aren't a very nice person" they would always reply "I can't help it, I was born that way" What the hell, that's the worse excuse for poor behavior I've ever heard
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-27, 15:26   Link #23
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Oh i forgot to list the bots I use.
Nak - Anal probe kick your ass bot XD
Boomer - My 3L337 Bot *back shots/ high angles*
J.D. - when i feal like being kinda cheep i use J.D.

General sama Calling Role For Guild
*people who definately wanna join*
Kurama no Miko2003
Oneesama
Izcoatl
diabolistic ? *not sure plz clarify*

*If you wish to join Plz make it known in your post so that I know the numbers. I will make the guild if we get the appropriate amount of people*

Last edited by SiL Eighty; 2004-02-27 at 15:42. Reason: B4k4 ^ 2
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-27, 16:06   Link #24
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
LOL, that's funny because its so true.

I played GB for a few days, but I honestly wasn't having very much fun. It takes way too much cash to buy avatar items, and I'm not willing to pay REAL money to get them. There were too many annoying elements in the game. And yeah, most of the people I met were real assholes. Every asian girl I met in there was really mean and when I told them "you know you aren't a very nice person" they would always reply "I can't help it, I was born that way" What the hell, that's the worse excuse for poor behavior I've ever heard
Why do you assume they were Asian? Or Girls?

95% of the people I've met in the game that acutally speak are assholes. I've met Nazi mofo, Jewish pride mofos, people that just WILL NOT SHUT UP, people who are dumb enough to think "Negro" is an insult, people who think they're cool because they figured out a way around the swear filter, hackers, you name it.

But Softnyx isn't any of those people, and they made an awesome game, so I put some ACTUAL money into the game. Bought myself a decent outfit. As soon as I use it, every moron in the world is calling me a hacker. Like they the concept of spending money on the game is like so foreign to them, it is more likely that I hacked than paid...that's how stupid people there are. But I crush them all and move along...

For me, I'm pretty much restricted to the J.D. and the Grub. I'll use the Raon Launcher every once in a while, for the mines.

Is it just me, or are most of the SS shots worthless? I've only seen two of them do over 500 damage, the Grub and the Mage. Most of them look like they have this HUGE area of damage and do a much smaller radius they also generally only do 250-300 damage, and I can do that with a Dual +.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-27, 21:50   Link #25
Kurama no Miko2003
Twirly! Twirly~!!

The only reason why the Mage SS does over 500 is 'cuz it cuts through the shields and that actually counts as damage. Against a non-shield mobile, it only does 250-300 dmg. Grub SS does obscene dmg assuming the victim's in a little hole. But the point of the SS is that it's the one shot that does the most dmg in one go, and for less delay than say, a dual or a dual+. But if you ask me, I'd rather do the extra dmg using dual. It hurts more, and with the correct event running (oh, say, like thor) you can get up to 600 dmg. (Boomers and Mages can do that; shot 2 + dual + thor.)

~ Kurama no Miko2003

P.S.: I'll probably join the AS guild (should it be made) under my CabbitNoMiko ID.
Old 2004-02-28, 13:36   Link #26
Izzy
Corrupted

seems that chances of making a guild is very small, well at least we can do a 4 v 4 game against each other just to see our abilities compare to others
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-28, 14:32   Link #27
Shokushu

I have started to play Gunbound for the last week. Of course, I am not that good right now. My rank is the double stone hammers, and I believe that I need about 150 more gp until I get the metal axe. Once I do, I would join the guild; if you all do not mind and if it is indeed created. I use Lightning.
Shokushu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-28, 14:54   Link #28
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
seems that chances of making a guild is very small, well at least we can do a 4 v 4 game against each other just to see our abilities compare to others
I to start playing again I dont wanna lose the 4v4 match XD.
We need to agree on a time so that we can meet up. Maybe use AIM if you guys have it than set the game up in freezone. Should we play in Avatar ON or OFF? Doesnt matter to me Imma own either way .
Old 2004-02-28, 21:50   Link #29
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Quote:

Guild or no Guild doesn't matter :P just post your Nick on here... we'll add to buddy list when you are on~~ we play : )

i need money~~ i will mostly hide in the AVA off zones :P until i got wat i want~~~ ^^
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-28, 21:59   Link #30
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
Guild or no Guild doesn't matter :P just post your Nick on here... we'll add to buddy list when you are on~~ we play : )

i need money~~ i will mostly hide in the AVA off zones :P until i got wat i want~~~ ^^
snappix is main acct.......better hurry or this acct will be banned from the newb servers (in other words......this gonna be a Double Metal Axe soon T-T no more newb owning)

IzzyICBM is the inactive newb acct just in case =P

Quote:
Should we play in Avatar ON or OFF? Doesnt matter to me Imma own either way
suuuuuuure.......*pets the turtle* well see, well see.........
Ava OFF servers are my home for now XD
...yorushiku

*shotgun salutes*
*goes off to the battlefield with Turtle*
....damn.......I need a fast mobile....... >_>a;;;

Last edited by Izcoatl; 2004-02-29 at 17:12.
Old 2004-02-29, 01:46   Link #31
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
snappix is main acct.......better hurry or this acct will be banned from the newb servers (in other words......this gonna be a Double Metal Axe soon T-T no more newb owning)

IzzyICBM is the inactive newb acct just in case =P

suuuuuuure.......*pets the turtle* well see, well see.........
Ava OFF servers are my home for now XD
...yorusku

*shotgun salutes*
*goes off to the battlefield with Turtle*
....damn.......I need a fast mobile....... >_>a;;;
Turtle huh? I remeber when I WAS A NOOB and used the TURTLE . Ph34r the Nak .
Oh BTW if you guys wanna add me you should add 3 of my accounts I dont know which one Ill be on I rotate alot.
Add:
Bom13prfSr20
Gunm3tals13
eng1nbr3aker *noob account XD*
Old 2004-03-01, 15:07   Link #32
Kurama no Miko2003
Twirly! Twirly~!!

And an update on my accts: CabbitNoMiko and SasamiNoMiko are double axes. I'm more liable to play as SasamiNoMiko, though; it's the acct with my avatar stuffs. And I have a new acct: BontaNoMiko! And let me know if you guys are doing a 4v4 match. I'm all for it!

~ Kurama no Miko2003
Old 2004-03-01, 15:23   Link #33
Shokushu

Well if anyone wants to own a noob, my account is shokushuoni.
Shokushu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 15:54   Link #34
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
woo I'm back I play a lot now uh I'm lazy so I probably won't add you, but feel free to add me XD hoju98456 apparently someone owns GATX207_Blitz when I tried registering that one o wells see ya there!
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 04:48   Link #35
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I played that game for a month and then just stopped. It was fun and addicting at the beginning, but I kept getting creamed by players with all the uber items when I reached metal axe rank . If anyone is interested I might give you my items since i don't have a lot anyway.
Old 2004-03-05, 05:03   Link #36
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
/me is interested plz tell me what your nick is and what you got ^^
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 11:15   Link #37
xxziggybitsxx

Send a message via AIM to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via MSN to xxziggybitsxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxziggybitsxx
If anyone is intrested..... ... my name is Ziggybits on gunbound
xxziggybitsxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 12:14   Link #38
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
I havnt played it yet but i think ill probably like it, so i might start it soon ^^
And if i do so i would be overly glad to join the AS guild
( That is if you ppl wouldn't mind having me on board )
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 13:43   Link #39
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
I played that game for a month and then just stopped. It was fun and addicting at the beginning, but I kept getting creamed by players with all the uber items when I reached metal axe rank . If anyone is interested I might give you my items since i don't have a lot anyway.
there are avatar off servers, which Attack, Defence hor don't go except for money people, money suits are active in avator off servers so easy money there without to worry about stats hor,

If you didn't want to come back and play....cn I get ur itamz plz!11!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
I havnt played it yet but i think ill probably like it, so i might start it soon ^^
And if i do so i would be overly glad to join the AS guild
( That is if you ppl wouldn't mind having me on board )
We need like atleast 10 people to start the AS guild. we can try atleast
Old 2004-03-05, 15:42   Link #40
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I got like 29k on my character, marine setup, officer suit, wizard hat and a japanese umbrella.