AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-13, 21:49   Link #621
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
Spoiler for Underground organizations:
Spoiler for basically:
Old 2010-12-13, 21:51   Link #622
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler for basically:
Spoiler for about ITEM:
Old 2010-12-13, 21:57   Link #623
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for about ITEM:
Who does GROUP work for?
Old 2010-12-13, 22:11   Link #624
Flere821
Lurker

^ Possibly Aleister, but it's never been confirmed.
Old 2010-12-19, 22:42   Link #625
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Two questions- How does Itsuwa address Kanzaki and likewise? How does Itsuwa and Kanzaki address Saiji?
Old 2010-12-20, 00:27   Link #626
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Two questions- How does Itsuwa address Kanzaki and likewise? How does Itsuwa and Kanzaki address Saiji?
Itsuwa to Kanzaki: Priestess-sama

Itsuwa to Saiji: Tatemiya-san

Kanzaki to Saiji: (not sure)

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-12-20, 00:36   Link #627
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Thanks, should be good enough to work with...
Old 2010-12-20, 21:43   Link #628
Kamijou Touma

hello i'm new here ,please, could you tell me what is the name of the song, in the first season of index in the ep 12, when misaka mikoto is in the bridge thinking about is clone imoutos. ?
Old 2010-12-20, 21:55   Link #629
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

"Ame" (Rain) by Kawada Mami
Old 2010-12-20, 22:16   Link #630
Kamijou Touma

Quote:
"Ame" (Rain) by Kawada Mami
thank you, i was looking for this beautiful song long time ago
Old 2010-12-21, 11:51   Link #631
Floran_D_Negator

Some questions

Hi guys, i am new to this forum. I started watching index a few months ago and I found out that it was a good anime to watch. I am a Naruto, One piece and bleach fan, but i was looking for a new anime to watch and i learned about index and railgun on youtube. Here are my questions.

1.(Possible spoilers for those who have not read the novels) After the light novels concluded, Touma was lost at the bottom of the sea and the series ended. Did the series end for good, or is the author of the manga taking a break before he starts working on series 3? Because if the story ends with Touma's disappearance, it is pretty stupid because a lot of things have not been told yet, like possible romances or even new espers. However, if there was a 3rd season about Touma being rescued from the ocean, this would open up new possibilities and new stories. We would see more mages and espers with incredible abilities and who knows? if the author was willing, we could see another boy with an imagine breaker just like Touma's. Will the author be doing a series 3? or will the series conclude like the light novels? Because i want index to continue running and I don't want it to end on a bad note.

2. Forgive me if i am wrong, but is it possible that there are more powerful espers outside of academy city? I know that accelerator is the strongest esper in academy city. However, is it plausible to say that there could be even stronger adult espers outside of academy city, who might be level 6s?

3. Is it right to say that Touma's imagine breaker works like superman's invulnerability? Whenever Touma uses his right hand. no magical or supernatural powers work on him, except for physical attacks. Is it wrong to say that Touma's so called "kryptonite" is normal physical attacks?

4. Could another imagine breaker exist?

These are my questions. Forgive me for such a long post, but i have been wanting to get these questions off my chest for a long time.
Old 2010-12-21, 12:17   Link #632
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floran_D_Negator View Post
Hi guys, i am new to this forum. I started watching index a few months ago and I found out that it was a good anime to watch. I am a Naruto, One piece and bleach fan, but i was looking for a new anime to watch and i learned about index and railgun on youtube. Here are my questions.

1.(Possible spoilers for those who have not read the novels) After the light novels concluded, Touma was lost at the bottom of the sea and the series ended. Did the series end for good, or is the author of the manga taking a break before he starts working on series 3? Because if the story ends with Touma's disappearance, it is pretty stupid because a lot of things have not been told yet, like possible romances or even new espers. However, if there was a 3rd season about Touma being rescued from the ocean, this would open up new possibilities and new stories. We would see more mages and espers with incredible abilities and who knows? if the author was willing, we could see another boy with an imagine breaker just like Touma's. Will the author be doing a series 3? or will the series conclude like the light novels? Because i want index to continue running and I don't want it to end on a bad note.

2. Forgive me if i am wrong, but is it possible that there are more powerful espers outside of academy city? I know that accelerator is the strongest esper in academy city. However, is it plausible to say that there could be even stronger adult espers outside of academy city, who might be level 6s?

3. Is it right to say that Touma's imagine breaker works like superman's invulnerability? Whenever Touma uses his right hand. no magical or supernatural powers work on him, except for physical attacks. Is it wrong to say that Touma's so called "kryptonite" is normal physical attacks?

4. Could another imagine breaker exist?

These are my questions. Forgive me for such a long post, but i have been wanting to get these questions off my chest for a long time.
Question questions.

1)I dont know where u get season 3 from in the novels but yes they are continuing someone posted in on of the threads the novels is coming in march. Mind you the novels come out usually 3-4 months. The author is doing this to keep index know to the community. Ex. he released V.22 on the day index season 2 came out.

2)No one know if there are stronger espers or not. Can be a possibility but they have to be as u say level 6 strong though i think they are keeping quiet about it or A.C scientists would be on their L.6 dick. Actually i'll say no cuz then scientist wouldn't have tried the L.6 shift on accelerator.

3)That is obviously correct. Its shown when he loses to motaharu and kanzaki. He wins cuz everyone he faces is so confident with magical or esper strength that they lose to him.

4)I think i read somewhere there can't be 2 a the same time. It also can't be used by anyone else other than touma.

That help ?
Old 2010-12-21, 13:12   Link #633
Floran_D_Negator

[QUOTE=I_am_Kami;3401716]Question questions.

1)I dont know where u get season 3 from in the novels but yes they are continuing someone posted in on of the threads the novels is coming in march. Mind you the novels come out usually 3-4 months. The author is doing this to keep index know to the community. Ex. he released V.22 on the day index season 2 came out.[/COLOR]

I thought the manga series had ended with novel 22, so maybe that was why i was confused as to whether there would be a season 3 or not. I just realized, thanks to you that the novels take very long to come out, so i could have mistaken it for the end of the manga series. I was expecting Index to be like naruto or bleach, where an issue came out every week, but i was wrong.

2)No one know if there are stronger espers or not. Can be a possibility but they have to be as u say level 6 strong though i think they are keeping quiet about it or A.C scientists would be on their L.6 dick. Actually i'll say no cuz then scientist wouldn't have tried the L.6 shift on accelerator.

However, wouldn't it be weird that in all the years of esper developments in as well as out of academy city, there was no adult capable of reaching level 6? There are definitely more espers out there in real life, so why is it so far-fetched to say that there could be espers outside of academy city who are even bigger monsters than accelerator. Maybe, the scientists tried the level 6 shift because they were aware of other espers who had reached that level and they were looking forward to emulating them? Then again, this is purely my speculation as the guy would have to be either 200 years old or he would have had to kill a heckload of level 5s.

4)I think i read somewhere there can't be 2 a the same time. It also can't be used by anyone else other than touma.

Aw man, i was hoping that this wasn't true. However, it would have been cool if there was a second imagine breaker in existence. I know that Kuroko and that level 4 teleportation esper she fought both have teleportation abilities.
Old 2010-12-21, 13:51   Link #634
tsunade666

Index is a light novel so it comes out differently. Index is actually a fast one compare to other light novels out there. The manga of index comes out monthly as well as railgun manga.

No one knows what level 6 is to begin with. So no, it's still believable that no one achieves it yet. Because level 6 = to the one who reaches the will of heaven. a.k.a. a god. Even the whole level 6 just maybe a farce of Aleister to move on his plan. Because his plan revolves on the whole clone production. So it's still possible that Aleister lures the scientist to search for a dream like figure to further the production of the clones that he needed for his artificial heaven.

As of yet their is still no one that had reach level 6. If their is one that is Fiamma but his a magician and not an esper. But he reaches that "level"

Outside the academy city there are only few espers. heck even if you search the whole world you can only probably see 50 of them.

Espers are develop. The natural espers are called gemstone. But gemstone itself can be differentiate in category from an AIM based or Mana based. If you release AIM then your an Esper. And so far. Their are only 1 gemstone outside of academy city which had been revealed. The technology of creating espers are top secret of academy city so no one outside city walls know how to recreate an esper.

Though natural born esper or gemstones are far stronger than the espers created by the academy city though the powers or those gemstones can't be categorize or be analyze at all.
Old 2010-12-21, 14:19   Link #635
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

There are very few people I can compare to or at least think will achieve level 6.

Touma
Fiamma
Acclerator
Kakine
Aleister
Maiden of Versailles

I put magicians in there because they are very powerful and Fiamma reached the "higher than god point" but then toumas like. "Anything you can do i can do better".
Old 2010-12-21, 14:30   Link #636
tsunade666

In all honesty by normal means. I can only think of Accelerator and Kakine.

Aleister, Fiamma and Touma are all special in their own way.

As for why can Maiden of Versailles achieve that level? All the royalties of France are bound by their own country. The most she can achieve is the level of saint. Just like Carrissa. Carrissa with Curtana Original only reach the level of an archangel but not near the level of a god.
Old 2010-12-21, 14:39   Link #637
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
In all honesty by normal means. I can only think of Accelerator and Kakine.

Aleister, Fiamma and Touma are all special in their own way.

As for why can Maiden of Versailles achieve that level? All the royalties of France are bound by their own country. The most she can achieve is the level of saint. Just like Carrissa. Carrissa with Curtana Original only reach the level of an archangel but not near the level of a god.
It says on the wiki she's one of the most powerful magicians in Europe.
Old 2010-12-21, 14:58   Link #638
zaeraal

About espers outside AC. Wasn't AC founded about 50 years ago? Yeah we can cut off some of it when it was still under construction, but still there should be about 30 years left. And do not forget that AC is extremly ahead when it comes down to technology - and that technology was based and derived from esper powers (its the same with real scientists, that base their develompment on real animals and creatures from earth, to learn how they was able to adapt to a certain enviroment), meaning the espers must have been around for some time. If we start esper develompemnt at primary school (age 7) and end it in university (age 23) then we can asume a typical esper spends about 16 years in AC, but then what? We know teachers aren't espers, the same with other personnel or scientists. 50 - 16 is 34 years, even if we count only 30 - 16 = 14 years, where all this esper for past 14 years go? Did they just wanished or what? No one of them was even able reach lv 5? Did Aleister melted them and took their soul (or something about those lines) and builded with them his artificial heaven?

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-03-18 at 03:50.
Old 2010-12-21, 15:46   Link #639
tsunade666

now, that's one of the questions on when did the adults go? it's like it's been said that after you graduate in academy city. The graduates work for the city. But it's not been mentioned on details on what happen to them specially the espers that grew old or turn into adolescents or graduates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
It says on the wiki she's one of the most powerful magicians in Europe.
True, she's strong. Strong as your average saints or should I say. Strong as a saint. And saint = ubber strong in magic world. Though she still limits to that point. She's no where near the level of an angel.
Old 2010-12-21, 15:54   Link #640
Floran_D_Negator

adult espers

As to my question on Espers outside of academy city, i have a feeling that it is a plot point that the author is going to address in the future novels.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a