Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-02, 21:34   Link #19821
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
more like only to tease yuri fans
True. For fanservice, it never goes away.

borrows Johny's avy

So Tsukune is a human evolving like a butterfly.
Old 2011-05-02, 21:54   Link #19822
larethian

I normally don't comment in this thread, but what is with the Doraemon reference in 41 wwwwww!
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 21:56   Link #19823
Shadow5YA

I am now waiting for Kurumu to initiate a harem comedy moment by pressing Tsukune against her chest... in his dreams.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 22:01   Link #19824
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

after this? i doubt that sooo much..

to bad tsukune will end up with mizore! wuahahahaa! *runs away*
Old 2011-05-02, 22:27   Link #19825
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
*strategically placed sniper still gets Kyero*

anyways, about the "pupa" thing that tsukune possibly has gone through- about the only comment I have to that is if his "butterfly stage" involves him becoming some sort of sparkly vampire, we're going to have problems...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 23:40   Link #19826
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

grabs bullet and laughs "of course by tsukune ends up with mizore that i mean I end up with mizore!" throws the bullet at the sniper at twice the speed

besides Fighting a ifrit is like fighting a active volcano...
Old 2011-05-02, 23:40   Link #19827
Chris38

I don't think that we are at a risk of Tsukune becoming some sort of "sparkly vampire" Magin, fortunately it's not that kind of series.

I think that Tsukune just reached a next stage of evolution, or rather degeneration, since he still isn't capable of taking control over the transformations that are occurring within Tsukune's body, which means that Tsukune is still at a risk of transforming into something similar to what Alucard is.

Of course, considering that R+V is a shounen manga, so Tsukune is probably going to find someway to avoid that outcome, but I believe that until Tsukune is going to be capable of gaining control over his transformation and "berserk side", he is still going to need to keep wearing the Holy Lock to contain his "vampire side" in check - which, is something that Tsukune still isn't capable of doing on his own.

Obviously, it means that Tsukune's "berserk side" is still at a risk of emerging, and if nothing is done to prevent it, (which, probably means that again, one of the girls in Tsukune's harem is going to have to do something to bring Tsukune back to normal) consuming Tsukune's sanity and turning him back to normal.

Ultimately, I'm starting to think that it's going to be Moka (preferably Inner Moka), who's going to help Tsukune in gaining complete control over his powers, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon, and there are probably going to be a few more incidents of Tsukune's powers going out of control, especially if Tsukune is going to keep undergoing dangerous techniques that have a risk of "reacting" with the vampire blood in Tsukune's body.

Naturally, even if Tsukune is still going to keep wearing the Holy Lock, which is probably going to be repaired by Tohou Fuhai, during the time when Tsukune's unconscious, the amount of power that Tsukune is going to be capable of using, is going to be increased, so that Tsukune would be capable of fighting against Akua, but it probably won't reach a point, where Tsukune would be capable of using his Shinso powers, since that's something that Tsukune won't be capable of consciously controlling, while Tsukune is still at a risk of losing his sanity.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 00:33   Link #19828
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well we already know that Tsukune's physical form is already genetically changing, Touhai confirms this. Now that the modification is complete his body is compatible with his Youki now, which will add some interesting story bits. Can't wait to see what Ikeda has in store for us.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 00:36   Link #19829
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that Tsukune just reached a next stage of evolution, or rather degeneration, since he still isn't capable of taking control over the transformations that are occurring within Tsukune's body, which means that Tsukune is still at a risk of transforming into something similar to what Alucard is.
While I agree that Tsukune still doesn't have full control over his Shinso powers, there's more hints pointing that Tsukune's transformation is complete. The 109th needle was inserted in the end and Tsukune returned to the appearance of his original body, most likely now full transformed into that of a demon's. What you said here is correct for the case before the last needle was inserted, but we've yet to see anything at all with Tsukune's condition, so only the next chapter will tell. But if you ask me, there's no risk of Tsukune going berserk now. He'll only have trouble adapting to his new body at first, but it's only a matter of time now before he gains full control.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 02:17   Link #19830
Chris38

I have to say that I'm not so convinced that Tsukune's transformation is complete or that Tsukune is without a risk of going berserk again.

I mean, I agree that Tsukune's body has become more ayashi like, and probably Tsukune's body is mode adjusted to Tsukune's vampire abilities, but that doesn't mean that Tsukune's human mentality will have less problems with controlling his powers - I believe that it might be the opposite of that, since Tsukune's human mentality could have even more problems in adjusting to the changes made by Tsukune's transformation, which could mean that Tsukune could be more easily, taken over by his vampire nature and instincts.

Honestly, it depends on how Ikeda is going to continue Tsukune's development, but to me if Ikeda really aimed to make Tsukune's transformation complete with the current developments, then he should have made Tsukune's "human form " a lot more similar to how Inner Moka looks like (in other words, with Tsukune having silver hair, like in his recent "berserk form", but since that didn't happen (in other words Tsukune's normal appearance is how he looked like in his "vampire form", before his latest transformation. )

In other words, I believe that Tsukune's transformation hasn't been completed yet, meaning that it's not the end of Tsukune's powers going out of control - after all do you really think that Ikeda would still keep the Holy Lock in more or less, one piece (seen when Tsukune has returned to a more human looking form), if Tsukune wouldn't need it anymore, since I believe that he plans to make the breaking of the Holy Lock a lot more spectacular then what we had seen so far - in other words break it so much that it wouldn't be able to stay on Tsukune's arm anymore, but so far we hadn't seen that happening, which means that it's probably not the end of Tsukune's transformation yet.

Of course, it's probable that something like that is going to happen in the next chapter, since I don't think that's the end of the current "training arc", but we will have to wait for the next chapter to come out, to verify that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 02:54   Link #19831
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

What Iam expecting in the future of R+V.

Both Moka's personalities fused, will look more similar to proto Moka.

Tsukune being able to control his Shinso blood transform to Ayashi at will.

A Mizore spin off.

Though we all know it will end up Moka x Tsukune, still hoping there will be hints of a harem end.
Old 2011-05-03, 03:50   Link #19832
Tachibana
タチバナ

Caterpillar into chrysalis, chrysalis into butterfly, of course what Tsukune will evolve into isn't going to be a sweet little butterfly or god forbid a "sparkly" vampire, R+V isn't "that" series speaking of something like that and comparing to R+V is forbidden, and will be punished

Tsukune will evolve into the darkest, most badass good guy in the series

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-05-03 at 04:02.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 04:04   Link #19833
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wouldn't it be something else if Alucard turns out to be originally human...a human that absorbed Shinso blood that caused him to go berserk and had to be 'put down', very much like how Fuhai was about to do to Tsukune, if not for Kurumu's intervention.

Are Moka and Tsukune reliving what Akasha and Alucard played out 200+ years ago? Only now, can Tsukune succeed where Alucard failed? Stay tuned for the next episode...
Old 2011-05-03, 04:09   Link #19834
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Wouldn't it be something else if Alucard turns out to be originally human...a human that absorbed Shinso blood that caused him to go berserk and had to be 'put down', very much like how Fuhai was about to do to Tsukune, if not for Kurumu's intervention.

Are Moka and Tsukune reliving what Akasha and Alucard played out 200+ years ago? Only now, can Tsukune succeed where Alucard failed? Stay tuned for the next episode...
You make it sound like Alucard took the Shinso Blood from Akasha or perhaps someone else, but the fact of the matter is that Alucard is the oldest vampire, and Akasha came later. If Alucard was human at first, something happened that caused him to become Vampire, like taking the blood of a true demon or the Devil. Also, iirc, Alucard went insane after he tried taking the blood of a collection of other ayashi, so it wasn't the Shinso Blood that caused his insanity.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 06:18   Link #19835
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Good chapter. Wonder what they'll be focusing on next now that Tsukune has been skewered enough times. Hopefully, they won't spend a whole chapter with them recovering and instead will focus on planning to save Moka.
Old 2011-05-03, 07:56   Link #19836
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
What Iam expecting in the future of R+V.

Both Moka's personalities fused, will look more similar to proto Moka.

Tsukune being able to control his Shinso blood transform to Ayashi at will.

A Mizore spin off.

Though we all know it will end up Moka x Tsukune, still hoping there will be hints of a harem end.

1. White hair > pink

2. Thaats a givinin

3. Hoping

4. A shuffle! Ending would serfice
Old 2011-05-03, 09:28   Link #19837
tsunade666

ahhh so lovely XD

Just finished chapter 41. my thoughts on it is who needs moka if you have kurumu
Old 2011-05-03, 09:31   Link #19838
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
You make it sound like Alucard took the Shinso Blood from Akasha or perhaps someone else, but the fact of the matter is that Alucard is the oldest vampire, and Akasha came later. If Alucard was human at first, something happened that caused him to become Vampire, like taking the blood of a true demon or the Devil. Also, iirc, Alucard went insane after he tried taking the blood of a collection of other ayashi, so it wasn't the Shinso Blood that caused his insanity.
Well it was meant to be a crack theory at best. I come up with stories so the idea of Alucard being a human that Akasha personally saved, he became a vampire, worked for the Shuzens for a while and during a particularly hard battle, the slumbering blood within him awakens and it eventually falls to Akasha to put down what she once saved kinda made me go 'd'waaa' for a bit.

It's already known that Alucard (for some reason) hated humans and began to absorb other ayashi in a bid to gain enough power to singlehandedly curbstomb the barriers between youkai and human realms and rampage. Only thing was that too much blood, too much power, not enough time to mentally sort them out = Alien Queen.

One must know the rules in order to break them. Well, not really, but it's preferred in order to break them in a believable manner.
Old 2011-05-03, 10:05   Link #19839
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Lol.. I just noticed that one of the tags for this thread is "non-sparkly vamps." I hope it actually works to keep the Twilight fans out. :P
Old 2011-05-03, 10:23   Link #19840
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Wow...charter 41 is very good..i read the chapter.. I'm happy for Kurumu...why this manga go out once only month....i can't wait, i want to' see the new Powers Tsukune,and the fight with Akua!!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire