AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-24, 13:16   Link #701
ta2666

Mabey he/she is serafall incognito
Old 2013-01-24, 13:38   Link #702
Chris38

I don't think that Devils, can become the clients of other Devils... and Mil-tan is one of Ise's clients, after all...

I mean it would be a quite serious breach of the system that Devils created, after the Old Maou disappeared...

While, obviously there are some holes in it, that allowed Azazel to become Ise's client... I don't think that they are big enough to not recognize a Devil...

Not to mention, if I where hiding myself, I would do it, in a place, where hardly any rational Devil or other supernatural beings would venture... in other, to avoid being accidentally discovered... and the human world, is probably a place, where plenty of devils and other supernatural beings are present... so I wouldn't consider it, as a good hiding place...

Also, as a friendly warning, try to avoid double posting, since the mods aren't especially pleased when they see, something like that occurring in a thread...
Old 2013-01-24, 13:57   Link #703
Ultragunner

well, it is dxd that we are talking here, and most (if not all) of the characters are pretty broken in term of common sense LOL
Old 2013-01-24, 14:03   Link #704
ta2666

Mil Tan is comic relief but it would be nice if there was more to him/her.
It's been soo long since I posted I forgot about double posting thanx for the reminder
Old 2013-01-24, 14:32   Link #705
aswad

Mil tan has definetly got to be ise servants

I bet the story going to be mil was actually a girl that got cursed to be man for some reason and mil tan turns back into a girl by ise for meeting the requirement to break the curse abd bingo ise has a rook
Old 2013-01-24, 14:54   Link #706
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

has anyone else thought about an abnormality that would make ise gain fun dd if vali ever dies seeing as he already has part of it
i could see it now vali dying and then goes sorry next person in line for dd im gonna be an as* then he tells his killer im such an as* arnt i then self destructs
Old 2013-01-24, 15:28   Link #707
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
has anyone else thought about an abnormality that would make ise gain fun dd if vali ever dies seeing as he already has part of it
i could see it now vali dying and then goes sorry next person in line for dd im gonna be an as* then he tells his killer im such an as* arnt i then self destructs
Issei mastering the DD power he possess already maybe , but him getting the actual SG , it sound a bit big but it DxD after all. I don't think Vali would die until Issei and him fight for the title of Dragon of Dragon.
Old 2013-01-24, 15:45   Link #708
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
Mil tan has definetly got to be ise servants

I bet the story going to be mil was actually a girl that got cursed to be man for some reason and mil tan turns back into a girl by ise for meeting the requirement to break the curse abd bingo ise has a rook
I thought of that very same scenario. Perhaps his/her own devil powers can't break it so Mil-tan summoned Ise hoping him and his dragon power could break it.

Another thought I had was that Mil-tan will have a SG that allows him to change himself into a girl. Kinda like the reversal used in the sitri match only it allows reversal of immaterial things like gender. Or an artificial SG given by Azazel for the kicks. lol
Old 2013-01-24, 15:55   Link #709
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
about Saji did he get a power up because his sacred gear was in 5 part before so maybe 5 differents Balance breaker
Actaully there were 4 sacred gears and each is a complete sacred gear with a seperate power and it's probably would be possible for Saji since he has the soul jewel of Vritra he probably could obtain 4 different scale mails however they'd be fairly weak considering he'd only have acces a 4th of Vritra's powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
he first needs to learn to control it without going berserk before he can think about BB. Personally though i get the feeling that rather than BB immediately, I think eventually the 5 SG are going to combine into a single new longinus once he manages to get them under control. It was mentioned that there may end up being a new 14th and 15th longinus eventually.
I hope so it'd give Saji a nice upgrade since right now he has 4 sacred gears that's powers are designed to be used together and he could maybe get himself a balanced scalemail bb.
Old 2013-01-24, 18:13   Link #710
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

So, I've read through all the light novels so far. Surprisingly, this has actually been a very engaging series, full of humor, fun, friendship, badass, and yes, oppai.

Guess you can be perverted without being useless.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-01-24, 20:09   Link #711
chrono25

the last dragon king Tiamat I wonder if she will appear soon and what she will think of Ise probably hate him to start with then later come to respect him a little bit.

as for Genshirou Saji I think he will start training and learn how to better control Vritra's energy as for him gaining scale mail thats kind of a big if because Vritra wasnt as powerful like the others were he is more versatile with the amount of abilities he has so scale mail probably wont happen but dragon king transformation kind of takes the place of that .
Old 2013-01-24, 20:24   Link #712
jayala319

Everyone beware.... This is a negative comment...

Correct me if am wrong... In one of the afterword the author says that he has the ending of DxD planned. Do you think that the fact more dragons are appearing and to be more precise Evil Dragons are appearing... Are these facts enough to hyphothesize the Series is at least more than half complete.

I hope not, but it could be seen this way, right?

Last edited by jayala319; 2013-01-24 at 20:40. Reason: found the afterword...
Old 2013-01-24, 20:39   Link #713
jayala319

The author mentions in the afterword of volume 12 he has planned how the last volume will end... All there is left to do is write the story leading to it...
Old 2013-01-24, 20:49   Link #714
endarion88

to be honest i dont mind if the serie is already half way to the end or so, many series get dragged for too long and loose in quality or become boring and repetitive
Old 2013-01-24, 20:58   Link #715
n0m@n
C-Z

Personally, having story arc 5 or 6 is the final arc is good enough. Not more than that.
Story arc 4 will probably not finish in 2014 anyway.
The author did say that there will be a "final volume" right after the final story arc.
Some people in 2chan speculated that he's going to put the remaining short stories in between them.
Its a nightmare if it turns out like those never ending manga like Conan.
Though I dont mind manga which doesnt end like hajime no ippo and kochikame since I read them for their funny moments.
Old 2013-01-24, 21:10   Link #716
peinmaximus@

hey n0m@n what is the power of euclid?his power too is ice magic? if ise figh twith grendel with whom euclid fight?
the vampire that ise meet have the apperence of one oneesama?and you think that velerie can join in ise harem?
sorry for all questions and thank you for all the informations.
Old 2013-01-24, 21:21   Link #717
n0m@n
C-Z

Euclid doesnt fight so he doesnt show his power.
The vampire that appears in this volume is desribed to have a very white skin and looks like a doll. Valerie hasnt shown yet. Only mentioned.
Old 2013-01-24, 21:23   Link #718
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Damn it seems this volume only solved the ravel question but brought up so many more. The next volume I hope is gonna be badass. Too bad it's a gasper volume and doesn't bring another girl in :/
Old 2013-01-24, 21:28   Link #719
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Damn it seems this volume only solved the ravel question but brought up so many more. The next volume I hope is gonna be badass. Too bad it's a gasper volume and doesn't bring another girl in :/
Lol. Unfortunately its going to be a collection of SS for volume 15, but it seems like the last story isnt going to be a short-story but the past of Kiba.
Kiba goes off to Romania with Rias and Azazel in volume 14. So he's probably going to have flashback or something to explain his past. Author did say that volume 15 will be special so its going to be a semi-main story volume with short stories.
Old 2013-01-24, 21:28   Link #720
cyberdemon

Well there is definitely an arc for the vampires. An arc for the evil dragons (unless those two coincide). and an arc for Shiva. That's at least the very minimum.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen