AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-06-08, 06:50   Link #1321
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Alas, I can't even begin to think how I would write such a thing.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 06:54   Link #1322
Drifting Wolf

It would make sense for the Dorm Supervisor to LIKE Touma rather than fall in love with him. It'd be hilarious on so many levels.
Drifting Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 06:55   Link #1323
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
a idea for a fanfic: Touma meets the most powerful "normal" woman in to aru series and falls in love with her.Yes! I'm talking about TOKIWADAI DORM MANAGER!!!
Which manager?

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 06:58   Link #1324
Drifting Wolf

The one that snaps Kuroko's neck all the time, duh
Drifting Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 09:37   Link #1325
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
And who single handedly defeated a regiment of Hound Dogs.
Old 2011-06-08, 10:51   Link #1326
Ashaman

Screw you guys. I've been toying with that idea for months in Judgement, but I've been so busy I haven't been able to write it yet.

i'm not even joking.
Old 2011-06-08, 11:23   Link #1327
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

oh gosh, the possibility of what will happen if TOuma was a part time teacher at Tokiwadai?
Imagine the chaos (and the crack) xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 11:30   Link #1328
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
oh gosh, the possibility of what will happen if TOuma was a part time teacher at Tokiwadai?
Imagine the chaos (and the crack) xD
The rational for using a delinquent as a teacher in one of the most prestigious school in Academy City would be?
Old 2011-06-08, 13:05   Link #1329
Ashaman

Spoiler for Spoiler'd for crack, slight NSFW-ness, and so that Mr.Kyon wont have to read it if he doesn't want to. And cause he'll hate me for it. And also NT spoilers:
Old 2011-06-08, 13:55   Link #1330
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Oh, that's...just weak. Meh, I was expecting far crackier crack, cracker. My Holy Crack can handle that output.

I was expecting full-on BDSM with candle lights and leather whips.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-06-08, 17:01   Link #1331
Breidaluk

It would be fine if someone use the history of "Unlucky Chef and Troubled Maidens" to make the fateful encounter between Touma and Tokiwadai dorm manager. Does anybody know if Pandaren-storyteller will continue his fanfic or if he already dropped?
Oh! and sorry if my english is wrong. Its my second language and i still need more practice.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 18:54   Link #1332
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Oh, that's...just weak. Meh, I was expecting far crackier crack, cracker. My Holy Crack can handle that output.

I was expecting full-on BDSM with candle lights and leather whips.
You expect too little. I would think that a full-scale yanderu attempted massacre would be more fitting. (Unfortunately, Worst has too little dere to be a yandere, but isn't a sapper like a yangire)
Old 2011-06-09, 19:58   Link #1333
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Spoiler for And so it begins...:

Oh, the Ichihanaransai part of Promise is going to be awesome. You have no idea what I have planned, but let's say that Hamazura and Kamijou get dragged along into the mess.

Finally, I got over Writer's block and my cold.

Watch out, Florence is back.

Old 2011-06-09, 21:59   Link #1334
Flere821
Lurker

As the latest Railgun Chapter was out, I decided to post the next chapter of my fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7049587/...and_Misfortune

With references added this time. If I got anything wrong tell me please, thanks
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 22:09   Link #1335
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
As the latest Railgun Chapter was out, I decided to post the next chapter of my fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7049587/...and_Misfortune

With references added this time. If I got anything wrong tell me please, thanks
Thanks a bunch for the clear-up, I wonder what will people say now. Although it seems that even with that some people seem to think otherwise (probably they find it hard to agree with canon).

Currently reading up to the part where Misaki reveals to Mikoto about her not being the only one saved, is she... uh, "slamming" Mikoto? I'll phrase it like that in my terms, but if you have a better word then feel free to interpret what I mean. I'm loving that part

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 22:23   Link #1336
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Currently reading up to the part where Misaki reveals to Mikoto about her not being the only one saved, is she... uh, "slamming" Mikoto? I'll phrase it like that in my terms, but if you have a better word then feel free to interpret what I mean. I'm loving that part
I'm not quite sure what you meant by 'slamming'... I was trying to convey Misaki has at least saw Kazakiri and Index being saved by Touma (Sherry's golem and fighting Aureolus, Index was lying on the table behind the alchemist in previous chapter), and pointing out Mikoto isn't special/unique in any way to Touma, just another girl in his life. It's part of Misaki's mind screw to prevent Mikoto from focusing on Misaki's misdeeds earlier - make Mikoto focus on other things instead, ie Mikoto's crush on Touma.
Old 2011-06-09, 22:32   Link #1337
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'm not quite sure what you meant by 'slamming'... I was trying to convey Misaki has at least saw Kazakiri and Index being saved by Touma (Sherry's golem and fighting Aureolus, Index was lying on the table behind the alchemist in previous chapter), and pointing out Mikoto isn't special/unique in any way to Touma, just another girl in his life. It's part of Misaki's mind screw to prevent Mikoto from focusing on Misaki's misdeeds earlier - make Mikoto focus on other things instead, ie Mikoto's crush on Touma.
Ah, I see. So in a way, Misaki is playing Cupid. Somehow.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 02:14   Link #1338
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Now this is an interesting fic i found.

The Angel of Thunder

Not only is it a Mikoto x Touma fic,....

Spoiler for later part of the plot:
Old 2011-06-10, 02:16   Link #1339
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Ah, I see. So in a way, Misaki is playing Cupid. Somehow.
Cupid makes people fall in love right? Misaki is more like trying to get Mikoto to NOT fall in love with Touma here, warning her he's dangerous. The main focus here, however, is that Misaki is trying to distract Mikoto so she doesn't get fried by lightning. And making Mikoto thinking about other things means less thought goes to 'She went after someone I know, this B#$%& will learn that's a bad idea'. The love thing is just something Misaki threw out there, don't pay too much attention to it - at this stage of the fic anyway.
Old 2011-06-10, 08:43   Link #1340
tsunade666

Nice fic as always flere but I didn't get much the feeling of warning on it. Maybe she did warn mikoto a bit when she blatantly say that she is no special to him at all but it's more like from Mikoto's pov she is just annoying her.

I find the first part good but after that is better. When Misaki starts digging info about Touma. And her conversation with Seira. Though it's kinda sad because it looks like your finishing it by the feeling I get form the end of the chapter when she declares it can't be delayed for long and needs a direct confrontation.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction