AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Sasuke revive the clan?
Yes, who cares about brothers and friends? Eternal MS! They should return to their old ways! 10 12.35%
Yes, but Sasuke should change the Uchiha Clan and hide its secret to protect future generations 28 34.57%
Yes, it should be just as it was before they were slaughtered 7 8.64%
At first i thought he definitely should but now I'm not sure 4 4.94%
No! This clan is forever tainted, they have to die or the bloodfest would return eventually 32 39.51%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-10, 19:40   Link #61
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Wow, I think you just summed up the human condition. That's it, Kishimoto designed Sasuke and his clan to be a reflection of the human condition, and our constant desire for more, when in reality we would be more content with what we allready have...atcuall that makes some sense.

Why does it have to be a women?...just kidding. If Sasuke can find a fanatical enough girl, I am sure they will willingly sacrifice their life for his Sharingan to advance. I can jus imagine a scene similiar to the scene from The Omen where Damien's (the son of the devil) nurse kills herself while, at the same time, saying "It's all for you, Damien!". Sasuke just needs a girl like that, suicidal and fanatical
1.) Please, no. Philosophy makes my brain hurt. I hope all of his characters are just exactly how we see them, and there's no deeper meaning. I don't have the mental capacity to search through stories for life lessons any more.

2.) LOL, too true. Although, that brings up yet another interesting argument; if your lover killed herself for you, would that still qualify as an upgrade kill?
Old 2008-02-10, 21:47   Link #62
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
1.) Please, no. Philosophy makes my brain hurt. I hope all of his characters are just exactly how we see them, and there's no deeper meaning. I don't have the mental capacity to search through stories for life lessons any more.

2.) LOL, too true. Although, that brings up yet another interesting argument; if your lover killed herself for you, would that still qualify as an upgrade kill?
well if kishi design naruto a lame ass just to reflect our human (physical)weaknesses, whats to say he did not do the same for uchiha. but ur right. i don't kishi has the mental capacity to make a manga that deep

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 12:58   Link #63
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
well if kishi design naruto a lame ass just to reflect our human (physical)weaknesses, whats to say he did not do the same for uchiha. but ur right. i don't kishi has the mental capacity to make a manga that deep
lol...I'm trying to figure out if that was an insult or not...lol
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 13:35   Link #64
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
It wasn't an insult to you... kinda worded it wrong. oh well

I was just thinking. what was that "thing" karin did to sasuke? if its what we all thinking that means that sasuke already started is quest to restore the clan. I wouldn't be suprised if that was the reason he picked karin, other than that she is completely uselless) maybe she super reproduction abilities?

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 14:09   Link #65
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
It wasn't an insult to you... kinda worded it wrong. oh well

I was just thinking. what was that "thing" karin did to sasuke? if its what we all thinking that means that sasuke already started is quest to restore the clan. I wouldn't be suprised if that was the reason he picked karin, other than that she is completely uselless) maybe she super reproduction abilities?
LOLO So she lays eggs? Little Uchiha eggs...that...that is just precious.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 14:19   Link #66
Bloom

i dont really think that she'd go that far...plus for me it doesn't make sense..i mean to practically rape him?? wtf.. and in the series are displayed most hints for sasusaku.. but thats my opinion..
Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 15:10   Link #67
Mr.Azn
Adjuchas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i still dont understand how he will re-create the clan again after being the only uchiha left...
sakura's going to be very happy
Mr.Azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:13   Link #68
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
If Sasuke can find a fanatical enough girl, I am sure they will willingly sacrifice their life for his Sharingan to advance.
He's got one on hand and can easily reach a second...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 07:16   Link #69
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
i dont really think that she'd go that far...plus for me it doesn't make sense..i mean to practically rape him?? wtf.. and in the series are displayed most hints for sasusaku.. but thats my opinion..
If she was fanatical enough to say she was going to ravage him how do you know she didn't rape him I mean she's a freak and his booty call
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 10:56   Link #70
Bloom

i sure hope not...but living with Orochimaru...hm...
Old 2008-02-13, 17:07   Link #71
james0246

I just thought about something. What would happen if it became common knowledge that Uchiha Madara was the sole reason that the Kyuubi attacked Konoha? I mean, we saw (or at least we can assume) how they treated Naruto for being only partially related (as the jailor) to the Kyuubi, how do you think they would treat the clan that more or less released the Kyuubi on the village?

I would say that this would definetely effect the possibility of Sasuke ever starting a family in Konoha, let alone the family ever being trusted again.
Old 2008-02-13, 19:58   Link #72
mrsticky005
Banned

and then finally after a long hard fought battle Sasuke stands triumphant over his defeated brother Itachi. and um Madara/Tobi spontaneously combusted anyways Sasuke remembers what he promised himself back then, to kill his older brother and to revive his clan.
Sasuke "Well now that Itachi and Madara are dead I suppose I can revive my clan but wait there's a problem...I'm homo and I don't like girls...damn how do I revive the clan now?"
and so after Sasuke's death (which is probably by a random "We don't need you anymore in the story because you already got your revenge and besides we need to see at least more Naruto in the story so I'm going to stop drawing you"jutsu) the Uchiha clan is never revived.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 14:42   Link #73
Bloom

i think sasuke won't have problems returning to the village at least with people cuz they want him back..but he also said that he'll break all bonds that binded him to konoha..
Old 2008-02-14, 14:50   Link #74
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Sasuke is just saying that he will break all the bonds but really all he can do is rust them.
Old 2008-02-17, 19:20   Link #75
11Naruto Uzumaki11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i still dont understand how he will re-create the clan again after being the only uchiha left...
duh he would have kids ( a lot of kids)
11Naruto Uzumaki11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 13:38   Link #76
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

The CS2 makes Sasuke's soldiers good swimmers and with his speed he can satisfy 20 women in 2 mins
Old 2008-02-20, 15:22   Link #77
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
The CS2 makes Sasuke's soldiers good swimmers and with his speed he can satisfy 20 women in 2 mins
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 15:28   Link #78
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult.
LOL, the EMS ultimate power is the knowledge of erogenous zones .
Old 2008-02-20, 15:41   Link #79
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Who cares how he does it, the Sharingan can probably impregnate women on sight anyway.
The subject is should he do it or not, not how.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-02-20 at 16:35.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 15:44   Link #80
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

You can tell if the baby will have the sharingan if it is born with a kunai or if it is born in 4.5 months because sharingan babies are quick learners and are quick at developing