AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 12 30.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 22.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 30.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 10.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-06, 13:18   Link #21
HimeaSaito

Quote:
how did they get to Altair?
Mykage use his power to open the gate.
Old 2012-05-06, 13:24   Link #22
finalfury
Incognito

okay, also what does Mykage want from Zessica?
Old 2012-05-06, 13:25   Link #23
mayumi

zessica is pretty much marked for death. too bad in matter of few episodes they have completely ruined her character. suddenly mikono wants to find out stuff from fudo? i don't know where that comes from.
Old 2012-05-06, 13:27   Link #24
HimeaSaito

Quote:
okay, also what does Mykage want from Zessica?
Well He say something about the two of them being similar for not being with their destined person. Mykage willing to let her go to Altair but by fulfilling a promise between when he kissed her on the forehead that has a seal on it
Old 2012-05-06, 13:27   Link #25
finalfury
Incognito

Zessica, my favorite character is doomed while Mikono is still there. Kawamori doesnt like Zessica, does he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeaSaito View Post
Well He say something about the two of them being similar for not being with their destined person. Mykage willing to let her go to Altair but by fulfilling a promise between when he kissed her on the forehead that has a seal on it
wow, so the Mikage and Zessica agreement that i thought would happen did happen. Quite interesting indeed but i still want Zessica to stay alive.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-05-06 at 14:14. Reason: Please edit your post and refrain from double posting...
Old 2012-05-06, 13:34   Link #26
HimeaSaito

Mix turn into a man because of the gate teleport when they came back and they erased her memories and became a solider for Altair.

ShuShu only growl at those who have strong feeling for another.
Old 2012-05-06, 13:36   Link #27
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

..... There is only one thing that I can say about this episode....

ONORE KAWAMORIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me go and revel in the mindfuck....

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2012-05-06, 13:39   Link #28
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
zessica is pretty much marked for death. too bad in matter of few episodes they have completely ruined her character. suddenly mikono wants to find out stuff from fudo? i don't know where that comes from.
If I remember correctly, Fudo is on a mission to find the legendary Aquarion. Mikono is after Fudo who is on a mission to find Aquarion. Kagura is on Vega, probably to find Mikono who is after Fudo who is on a mission to find Aquarion.

Do I smell a Mikono-Kagura-Fudo gattai or maybe just an encounter between Mikono and Kagura that unlocks or reveals the legendary Aquarion? I don't really see a point in sending them other than that.:/

Their (Mikono and Kagura's) forbidden encounters probably means that such encounters will unlock Aquarion. Fudo didn't want to unlock Aquarion because Mykage being so obsessed with it, but now that Fudo actually WANTS to find Aquarion this time around, he probably wants Mikono and Kagura to encounter one another. He probably planned on Mikono to follow him and Kagura to follow after her. Thus fulfilling the quota of unlocking the legendary Aquarion.

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-05-06 at 13:58.
Old 2012-05-06, 13:49   Link #29
HimeaSaito

Spoiler for Apollon and Sylvie???:
Old 2012-05-06, 13:50   Link #30
Zuul

Wow !! so the damaged rare igura turned into men or something.

Surprise MixxAndy yaoi !! XD I like it.

And Mikage didn't look that gay for once.

I would like to see what Mikage has in store for Zessica though.

A bit of personnal development for Amata to come. I'm happy to see him separated from Mikono for a bit, since I find their relationship painful to watch.

And finally Kagura next episode maybe !!! That really makes me happy even if it's going to be another asswhooping.

Last edited by Zuul; 2012-05-06 at 14:02.
Old 2012-05-06, 13:57   Link #31
queenSwild

Quote:
Spoiler for Apollon and Sylvie???:
Mikono's hair is down so she resembles the original vision much more. Wonder if there are any meanings to that..
Old 2012-05-06, 14:10   Link #32
HimeaSaito

Quote:
If I remember correctly, Fudo is on a mission to find the legendary Aquarion. Mikono is after Fudo who is on a mission to find Aquarion. Kagura is on Vega, probably to find Mikono who is after Fudo who is on a mission to find Aquarion.

Do I smell a Mikono-Kagura-Fudo gattai or maybe just an encounter between Mikono and Kagura that unlocks or reveals the legendary Aquarion? I don't really see a point in sending them other than that.:/

Their (Mikono and Kagura's) forbidden encounters probably means that such encounters will unlock Aquarion. Fudo didn't want to unlock Aquarion because Mykage being so obsessed with it, but now that Fudo actually WANTS to find Aquarion this time around, he probably wants Mikono and Kagura to encounter one another. He probably planned on Mikono to follow him and Kagura to follow after her. Thus fulfilling the quota of unlocking the legendary Aquarion.
That good theory but what about the black wedding that both of them a worst union of despair???
Old 2012-05-06, 14:11   Link #33
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Mikono's hair is down so she resembles the original vision much more. Wonder if there are any meanings to that..
It just seems to confirm that the vision Zessica had in the mirror the first time was made up by Mykage. Which wasn't clear at all.

I'm disapointed that male Mix is so boyish. I would have prefer a more manly appearance.
Old 2012-05-06, 14:17   Link #34
queenSwild

Quote:
That good theory but what about the black wedding that both of them a worst union of despair???
Well since it's Kagura aka. Mykage's dog, puppet, whatever you want to call him, he would probably hand the legendary Aquarion over to Mykage. Thus ending the world as we know it. Unless Mikono or Fudo's intervention somehow changes his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
It just seems to confirm that the vision Zessica had in the mirror the first time was made up by Mykage. Which wasn't clear at all.
I kinda already guessed that it was something made up by Mykage. But it doesn't change the fact that an encounter between Mikono & Kagura is still forbidden. I just thought it meant maybe Mykage's wish ( an encounter between Mikono & Kagura which unlocks the legendary Aquarion) is closer to becoming reality, which is why she resembles the original vision more.

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-05-06 at 14:28.
Old 2012-05-06, 14:31   Link #35
Zuul

Quote:

I kinda already guessed that it was something made up by Mykage. But it doesn't change the fact that an encounter between Mikono & Kagura is still forbidden. I just thought it meant maybe Mykage's wish ( an encounter between Mikono & Kagura which unlocks the legendary Aquarion) is closer to becoming reality, which is why she resembles the original vision more.
They still need a third pilot though.

Anyway. All we can say is that thing are looking better and better for our dear Sazanka.
Old 2012-05-06, 14:34   Link #36
queenSwild

Quote:
They still need a third pilot though.

Anyway. All we can say is that thing are looking better and better for our dear Sazanka.
How could you.. How could you forget FUDO!?! I said in my first post, Mikono-Kagura- and FUDO gattai, thus exploding the world into a thousand awesome pieces because the world can't handle Fudo and his manly goodness. I can already see it now..
Old 2012-05-06, 14:37   Link #37
Zuul

Quote:
How could you.. How could you forget FUDO!?! I said in my first post, Mikono-Kagura- and FUDO gattai, thus exploding the world into a thousand awesome pieces because the world can't handle Fudo and his manly goodness.
Why would Fudo do that ? Isn't he supposed to be a good guy.
Old 2012-05-06, 14:41   Link #38
queenSwild

Quote:
Why would Fudo do that ? Isn't he supposed to be a good guy.
If you're talking about the second part of my post, that was just my sad attempt at humor/sarcasm which no one ever seems to get. Fudo will not make the world explode into a thousand awesome pieces.

*goes to sulk in a secluded corner*

-------

About this episode, I miss the fun times before all of the emo-ness. Seeing Amata get punched for something he couldn't control, Andy being emo, Zessica getting raped FABULOUSLY, was not that fun to watch. My only saving grace is the hope that Mikono will find Fudo thus bringing back the fun he took away with him.

But it looks like that's not happening next episode. :/

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-05-06 at 15:05.
Old 2012-05-06, 14:45   Link #39
Zuul

Quote:
If you're talking about the second part of my post, that was just my sad attempt at humor/sarcasm which no one ever seems to get. Fudo will not make the world explode into a thousand awesome pieces.

*goes to sulk in a secluded corner*
Oh !! My bad.

Why would Fudo team up with Kagura though ?
Old 2012-05-06, 14:46   Link #40
mayumi

doesn't the guy in the cracked mirror look more like amata with red hair than than kagura now?
Closed Thread