AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-04-09, 18:01   Link #201
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
They've both (Accelerator and Hamazura) been in the vast majority of NT in one way or another, pretty sure they've had their fair of the spotlight so far (not to forget their screentime in OT).
I thought you specifically talked about NT, and in that department i dont think this two got even close to have enough time, except for NT1, NT5 and NT6 no volume had its focus on the two anymore, they usually played supporting roles with sometimes more, sometimes less screentime ( NT3,7and 10)...

All in all, for accel: 3 volumes with heavy involvement in the plot(NT2 is a exposition volume, so it doesnt count), 2 volumes with little to no impact on the story...
hamazura: 3 heavy involvements, 3(i think) little ones...
this is imo a treatment for itsuka, kanzaki, fiamma, tsuchimikado, styil etc etc etc but not for deutergonists :/

PS: if othinus takes even the google job from Indexshe will totally become forgotten XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 18:38   Link #202
DragonXX

Have anyone else read the spoilers(if true) on To aru Universe facebook because to be honest I hate one of them the one where Crowley will handed who ever Kihara doesn't because anyone who ever Crowley go after is dead if Kamisato dies the whole point of NT 14 Afterword become pointless or if he go after Mikoto to kill and does kill her, Kamchi would amaze me at least but killing Mikoto would most likey cause the series to drop like a rock in sales and the fan finding out his real self and burning him alive because some shipping fans are crazy.

I am also started to get sick of an enemy hype one volume being beat in the next it started to to get even me mad. I can see WR being took by Kihara because in the end Kamisato did not want it, even if the spoiler of him going to get WR back are true, there a high chance in his heart he still doesn't want it but there high chance if he want it back from the bottom of his heart it would come back.

Also I can see these spoiler being true because what Kamachi been doing in each volume and that why I hate the spoiler the most because there a high chance of it being true. If Crowley does do what the spoiler said I hope he end up dead in the next volume because to me that just supid for him to do that and I would want someone like Laura or DRAGON becoming the main enemy specialy DRAGON because of how he is, things would rise to a new level of crazy.

Also I want Kamachi to do more which Angel and Archangel there one of these things that bet left blank in this series specialy because DRAGON is something Angel like, we know that Magic Gods are the top of the Magic side but we don't know how Angels fit in this Series just that Awakening for esper causes them to get Angel trait or Fallen Angel trait like Mikoto force Level 6 shift, we also know which all the power that the Magic Gods have they can't make Angels some people said that Othuins could make valkyries which are like Norse Myths Angel but in this series Valkyries are trait humans can have.

There also that info in the past novels about Magician have try to get characteristics of angels which may me believe at one point there be a group of then as enemy but if which how the series is going if those spoiler are true he just seen to be trying to rush to the ending of the Series or at least that how it seen which these spoiler and how easy the Magic Gods where kill off also give you that feeling.

We most likey will not get a Greek/Roman Magician Story Arc at how he bet and I really would want to see that because they most likey will have a fusion of Magic and Science because science was a very important thing to Greek and Roman and a huge part of there history.

Also I don't think Level 6 will live up to the hype for it, most likey it will happen one novel most likey the Kihara the character are fighting right now will become the first Level 6 because of the Level5 shift on Hamzura girlfriend and kill off by the end of the novel of Arc.

Well I don't think anyone will read this huge thing but happy to get it out anyway.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-04-09 at 19:18.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 19:26   Link #203
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
You mean the leaked page?

Here is a translated text of that.
Spoiler for space:

The last line is throwed at Laura who's giggling at St.George Cathedral.

The page:
Spoiler for space:
So does the thing which Salome saying Mikoto is a danger also happen at the end of the novel because if so I am more hype for that if it after AAA because if it not, it would most likey of bet for the AAA problem but if after it will most likey happen at the end of this Story Arc or next book or the books between them but why must people who see the future in series can't right out tell you what going to happen, not just say something bad is going to happen in the future.

Also Crowley said we which mean he isn't going to do it himself but have something else do it.

So I am guessing this is a two-parter because of the thing that happen at the end of the novel is this all happening on Dec.4 or is it more then one day and how many if so?

So Tomua is on a losing streak again unless IT does something.

Also if Mikoto does break we could see a fight between her and The Will of the Misaka Network and Tomua.

This lead me to want to know if Crowley know about The Will of the Misaka Network because wouldn't she be something that AAA should fight against like Fuze, Magic God,immorals but the dog never bring it up about thing that AAA is to fight against if she turn.The Will of the Misaka Network after all was about to get past Magic God Othuins world destorying. Wouldn't that be something The Will of the Misaka Network came to be without Crowley knowing and his great plan which the Sisters come falling down around him, DRAGON and Laura would have a good laugh over it. But if true Crowley get what he wanted at the end of NT14 a miracle outside his understanding which I would not be surprise if a thing like that happen at the end of this Story Arc.

If this is a Two-parter then we will have the ending of the Story Arc on NT20 most likey.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-04-09 at 20:14.
Old 2016-04-09, 20:11   Link #204
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

All of that seems extremely out of character for some reason. That doesn't sound like something Crowley would say at all, I mean, I can't say that its not going to happen, but something sounds off about it. And those lines from Mikoto sound like something Worst would say rather than her.

I think I'm going to take the wait and see approach this time...
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:13   Link #205
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Not really seeing what's out of character here, especially taking into account what has been said so far in this thread.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:16   Link #206
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Exclamation That's Enough.

This is the NT15 Speculation thread for before the spoilers and content of the LN come out.

Now that spoilers are out and the NT15 Discussion thread has been made (albeit late), all discussion about the novel continues there.
Old 2016-04-09, 20:21   Link #207
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Another

Spoiler for Mikoto is just crazy:

Another

Spoiler for consequences:
Oh no she is joining the crazy side, I guess Touma will at last punch her out cold when she completely break most likey later in this Story Arc specialy if The Level 5 shift happen in this Arc, and she will truely learn what a monster Touma can be which scare the crap out of Accel in WWIII.