AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-10-14, 13:46   Link #101
HandofFate

I love pee humor, so episode 2 was awesome for me.
Old 2014-10-14, 14:07   Link #102
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Im waiting the one of the next week to see yui
nice episode, the end left a good cliffhanger for the viewers and it didnt feel rushed....the pee part reminded me for a sec of a scene in hagure yuusha
Old 2014-10-14, 14:32   Link #103
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yes, enjoyable. Sharp and clear. And the pleasure was only a little bit guilty. I still don't really get the urination fetish, but I could at least tell that this version was done pretty well. Arata is an MC it's easy to get behind. Good job by the writers (original and adaptation) and by Matsuoka Yoshitsugu with the voice.

Here's a characters/seiyuus page for this show. I think Hara Yumi is doing a nice job as Lilith. That voice reaches me. And so does Uchida Aya's version of an affect-free voice, as Arin. Miki Shinichirou (the headmaster) only had a couple of lines, but the delivery of that first one was great.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-14, 14:40   Link #104
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

^touyama nao as liselotte? I dont see how that works for that character (mainly for how her voice was as chitoge), but i could be wrong, so i just have to wait
Old 2014-10-14, 16:15   Link #105
WingedAccelerator

Am I the only one who thinks Mira's voice is a bit off? It reflects the seriousness of the character, but I always imagined Mira with a calm and girly voice like Arin's for example when reading the manga. It feels to deep for me. It's deeper than Akio's. Guess I will get accustomed to it. :/
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-14, 16:24   Link #106
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Mira's voice is a bit off? It reflects the seriousness of the character, but I always imagined Mira with a calm and girly voice like Arin's for example when reading the manga. It feels to deep for me. It's deeper than Akio's. Guess I will get accustomed to it. :/
You're not the only one it feels off to me too.
Old 2014-10-14, 16:52   Link #107
Nerroth
NePoi!

I wonder if there will be a game adaptation/spinoff of this series at some point.

(There seem to be a fair number of LNs and manga series which get Vita games in the wake of their anime adaptations - though only some of those games have any non-VN-esque elements to them,)
Old 2014-10-14, 19:00   Link #108
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
Same here, as far as "how I thought they would sound in my head" Mira's is off by a large margin.
I was also expecting a more girly voice.

Takane as Lilith is great imo, I didn't place the voice 1st ep and never bothered to look it up, then 2nd ep I figured it out and then confirmed it with kaoru's seiyuu page.

Really liking this so far, they have managed to capture the feeling I get from the manga so all good.

And I won't lie, I don't mind Akio's "upgrade"
Old 2014-10-14, 21:16   Link #109
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

The headmaster is an idiot jumping threw the window like Homer Simpson
Old 2014-10-14, 22:16   Link #110
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Hey now, he defied laws of space and time to be able to do that.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-14, 22:59   Link #111
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ep 02

Well then - things escalated quickly at the end of the ep, didn't they?

Yeesh.

Still not really sold on this one, for whatever reasons, but will give it another ep, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Hey now, he defied laws of space and time to be able to do that.
How about an idiot with lots of magic ability whose actions are able to dramatically convince others instead of a more...conventional way, then?
Old 2014-10-15, 01:24   Link #112
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
However, I'm disappointed that he didn't get naked like Aikuro-sensei!

Still, Episode 2 was so hilarious with that pee joke, especially when Levi hypnotized Serina!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 09:55   Link #113
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Ugh, didn't care for the pee joke, felt unnecessary. They're stuck in a room so obviously someones gotta pee. Those girls must have the weakest bladders on the planet.

So far I really like Arin though, and Ninja girl is nice to. I can't stand Lilith though.

The show needs more headmaster.
Cloudedmind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 11:47   Link #114
ookamigirl

He certainly got a lot of attention.
Those girls are so each others competition..
The fan service parts were good, not too in-the-face.
Those kids sure have an interesting way to treat the headmaster.
This was as far as I got with the manga as well.
Skipping this after all.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 15:29   Link #115
desrtsku
Nympholept

Everything wasfine until I heard that voice.

Ah, I'm not feeling comfortable with Mira's voice at all. It sounds too mature to go well with her childlike proportions.
Old 2014-10-15, 15:50   Link #116
Draco Spirit

Main character dudes motives seem a bit off for my taste, it like he doesn't really care a dam. The whole 'powerful protagonist who pick up a harem' seem a bit to clumsily done too.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 16:02   Link #117
teejmo

Frankly, Arin never got to me in the manga, but how the show presents to her... Well, let's just, she shot up on my favorites of the harem. Well done.
As for the main character's motives - in a matter of days, he's learned that he destroyed an entire city while killing his cousin/ future wife (the manga hints at that in the first chapter, though I don't recall whether the show did or not), an entire new world opens up to him, and he probably is one of the most powerful magicians in the world - a demon/magic king candidate. I'm not sure about you, but I would probably be in shock at that point. So, him not really caring may be more of a "anything else can't get crazier than what I've just gone through" ordeal.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-15, 22:01   Link #118
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Main character dudes motives seem a bit off for my taste, it like he doesn't really care a dam. The whole 'powerful protagonist who pick up a harem' seem a bit to clumsily done too.
That's actually the point. Magic is the "opposite of common sense", so the fact that he's so off is basically the reason he's so good at magic.
Old 2014-10-17, 04:24   Link #119
Arya

Enjoying the show so far. Finally an harem MC that I like. That alone would make this show a keeper. The humor is also working for me. And I have to admit I just can't get enough of Lilith Also, I knew I'd love that Akio, that hand-in-pocket kick looks just awesome

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 07:41   Link #120
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Enjoying the show so far. Finally an harem MC that I like. That alone would make this show a keeper. The humor is also working for me. And I have to admit I just can't get enough of Lilith Also, I knew I'd love that Akio, that hand-in-pocket kick looks just awesome
Don't worry you'll get over her once Leise is intoduced.

Tags
ecchi, harem, seven sins, shonen