AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-20, 13:49   Link #2121
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Areas are already free thanks to Lelouch, you know, in every sector.
except he reconqured them all
britannia is still (as far as i can tell) an empire with many territories aside from its own original one (what ever it may be)
i'm working on the part two
Old 2008-10-20, 14:18   Link #2122
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
except he reconqured them all
britannia is still (as far as i can tell) an empire with many territories aside from its own original one (what ever it may be)
i'm working on the part two
Not as Areas, he didn't. He released them all, then took over the UN and essentially the entire world because of it.
Old 2008-10-20, 14:19   Link #2123
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
Picture Drama 5
イラストドラマ05(脚本:大河内一楼/作画:石田可奈/監修:谷口悟朗)
※黒の騎士団と中華連邦女子メンバーによる、パジャマパーティーのお話。

Talks about a pajama party among the female members of the Black Knights and the women from the Chinese Federation.
Yay! Fanservice...
Old 2008-10-20, 14:50   Link #2124
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
Picture Drama 5
イラストドラマ05(脚本:大河内一楼/作画:石田可奈/監修:谷口悟朗)
※黒の騎士団と中華連邦女子メンバーによる、パジャマパーティーのお話。

Talks about a pajama party among the female members of the Black Knights and the women from the Chinese Federation.

(this must be the counterpart to the S1 bath house sound episode among the female members of the student council)
This HAS to be Kaguya's idea. I kinda wonder when it will be though, if it's prior to Kallen being rescued, then the BKs have Kaguya, Chiba, Rakshata and the bridge bunnies, and somehow Chiba and Rakshata don't seem to be the pajama party type. If it's after Kallen gets rescued, I can't imagine Kallen or Kaguya being in much of a party mood (w/ the BKs betraying Lelouch and all).
Old 2008-10-20, 15:14   Link #2125
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
This HAS to be Kaguya's idea. I kinda wonder when it will be though, if it's prior to Kallen being rescued, then the BKs have Kaguya, Chiba, Rakshata and the bridge bunnies, and somehow Chiba and Rakshata don't seem to be the pajama party type. If it's after Kallen gets rescued, I can't imagine Kallen or Kaguya being in much of a party mood (w/ the BKs betraying Lelouch and all).
I just don't think a pajama party would be the same without C.C. and Kallen in the mix.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 15:41   Link #2126
Nitestorm

Some of the character profiles on Geass-net apparently have been updated. I believe this includes Lelouch, Suzaku, and Kallen.
Nitestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 15:45   Link #2127
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

part two of my very long script
this time concerning the antagonist's motives and intention

Spoiler for part two of really long ass post:

thats an insight into the motives of the villan of the piece
Old 2008-10-20, 15:48   Link #2128
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...Although that elaborates to no degree on the plan you put forward. The only issue you addressed was the acquisition of KMFs. What you've provided is just the UFN's world standing and the biography of "X villain".
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 15:50   Link #2129
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...Although that elaborates to no degree on the plan you put forward. The only issue you addressed was the acquisition of KMFs. What you've provided is just the UFN's world standing and the biography of "X villain".
still working on it
what do you think so far (since you wondered who was this x villain, or rather J villain)
Old 2008-10-20, 16:05   Link #2130
jedi423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Thank you for the information. I wonder how things will turn out . As for Picture Drama 3, maybe I got lost somewhere. May I know what is it going to be about?
To answer your question and my own, Picture Drama 2 is about Suzaku's battles in Belarus and Picture Drama 3 is about the Student Council's handmade dress party.
jedi423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 16:23   Link #2131
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi423 View Post
To answer your question and my own, Picture Drama 2 is about Suzaku's battles in Belarus and Picture Drama 3 is about the Student Council's handmade dress party.
With Kallen in the student council it must mean that this takes place back during the season one events.
Makes me wonder why in R2 DVDs they would have a Picture Drama that goes back. Maybe it's someone's memories.
Old 2008-10-20, 19:46   Link #2132
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
With Kallen in the student council it must mean that this takes place back during the season one events.
Makes me wonder why in R2 DVDs they would have a Picture Drama that goes back. Maybe it's someone's memories.
But in the description above it says is about a pijama party held by black knights... I wonder why Milly is in the picture??
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 19:53   Link #2133
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That's for the fifth one. This would be the third.
Old 2008-10-21, 03:43   Link #2134
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Well just saw this part of Okouchi's interview and I don't remember have saw this there.
Translated by Celiss and found on a french forum (certainly a quote)

Quote:
-----In the final episode, the lives of the characters after Lelouch's death were shown in the style of an epilogue.

Okouchi: The epilogue, Kallen's monologue and so on were the realization of not only my own "dream" but also that of the rest of the staff members involved [in the project]. When we discussed the script, I asked each of the staff members what they would like to see happen to the characters. When you've been involved in a single project for nearly 2 years, you tend to form attachments and wishes. It goes without saying that we weren't able to fulfill everyone's wishes, but we did try our very best. I thought that would be the best way to end a show that was made possible by way of everyone's efforts.

-----Some unresolved mysteries still remain.

Okouchi: From the very beginning, [I/we] never planned on explaining everything. In fact, if you ask me, I think we might have overdone the explanations. While it's undeniable that Lelouch's story has ended with a full stop, the other characters' stories are still on-going, and it's not like the world [of Code Geass] itself has come to an end either. [I/we] didn't want to end it by closing it up for good.
Well I never believed in Lelouch's survival but there this should put en end to this idea...it doesn't seems ambiguous to Okouchi since he is clearly talking about those who are alive and Lelouch isn't seen as a part of them.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 04:47   Link #2135
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Well I never believed in Lelouch's survival but there this should put en end to this idea...it doesn't seems ambiguous to Okouchi since he is clearly talking about those who are alive and Lelouch isn't seen as a part of them.
Don't worry. Even if he's dead there's plenty of time to pull a retcon and for Lelouch to be Sunrisen from the dead.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 04:48   Link #2136
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

why would you want him to be
nothing ruins an heroic sacrifice more then Sunrising from the dead
Old 2008-10-21, 04:55   Link #2137
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
why would you want him to be
nothing ruins an heroic sacrifice more then Sunrising from the dead
If he's dead i don't want Sunrise to pull a retcon and ruin it. However since its Sunrise and nothing is sacred in their eyes its pretty much a given if theirs a movie.

And until its stated officially(hints don't count) Lelouch will forever remain alive and immortal in my heart. My Head says otherwise but screw that.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 06:01   Link #2138
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
If he's dead i don't want Sunrise to pull a retcon and ruin it. However since its Sunrise and nothing is sacred in their eyes its pretty much a given if theirs a movie.

And until its stated officially(hints don't count) Lelouch will forever remain alive and immortal in my heart. My Head says otherwise but screw that.
I agree with that I am one of the lelouch faithfuls out there. I don't think anything could ruin it as long as it makes sense like the idea he has the code and is immortal. No I have no proof that there 100% sure that he is alive, but in my mind he is, and thats good enough for me.
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 06:57   Link #2139
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Well just saw this part of Okouchi's interview and I don't remember have saw this there.
Translated by Celiss and found on a french forum (certainly a quote)

Actually, he is hinting that there may/WILL be another Code geass, not featuring Lelouch. So I suppose this isn't the last we will see of geass, but its probably the last we will see of Lelouch. I would go as far to say as we WILL see another geass, hopefully in another universe altogether, I've had enough of Brittania and UFN.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 07:23   Link #2140
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Pardon me for the following analogy but saying that Lelouch is dead without regard to the ambiguity of Turn 25 just because the creators say so is just like saying that God exists because the Bible says so.

And if you don't know where I'm getting at, the above are examples of circular reasoning. If some don't know why circular reasoning is bad, it's because it's fallacious.

Until we get a proper ending in the form of animation (which should provide additional context about what happened in the epilogue), I maintain that it's still ambiguous whether Lelouch is alive or not.

Last edited by Droplet; 2008-10-21 at 07:41.
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote