AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-08, 17:41   Link #141
syler321

yeh he defintly have to be very strong theres on argue there,but again as strong as he is theres more very strong charcters like the ones i already mentioned besides whitebeard...

but hey im sure oda is saving dragon role for an arc where he also meets luffy or something and then he will show what is his power.
Old 2009-06-08, 19:25   Link #142
marvelB

I'm still looking forward to seeing Jinbei in action. Magellan's order for the ID staff to gather some ships definitely implies that the final battle against the warden will take place at sea, and that would be a great time for the "yakuza of the sea" to show off some of his strongest abilities. He's probably powerful enough to wipe out an entire Buster Call on his own when fighting in the ocean.......
Old 2009-06-08, 19:27   Link #143
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
That is correct. Arlong was arrested, but it was only mentioned that he was in prison. Since we haven't seen him in Impel Down, I guess it's safe to assume that he is in confinement elsewhere at the moment.
That is kind of what I thought, but I am still a little surprised that we didn't see or hear about him in this recent ID arc, seeing as how he was monster in the Arlong Park Arc.
Old 2009-06-08, 19:44   Link #144
marvelB

^Yeah, I'm also surprised that we haven't seen Arlong at ID. It's also funny when you consider that Buggy, who's considered a smaller fish than him (heh, I made a punny ), was placed in there. I suppose that he may have been put in labor at Tequila Wolf or something instead.....
Old 2009-06-08, 20:14   Link #145
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Yeah, I'm also surprised that we haven't seen Arlong at ID. It's also funny when you consider that Buggy, who's considered a smaller fish than him (heh, I made a punny ), was placed in there. I suppose that he may have been put in labor at Tequila Wolf or something instead.....
Damn those WG racists! Tequila Wolf, sounds sexy...I wonder if Tila...naw never mind.
Old 2009-06-08, 20:46   Link #146
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Tequila Wolf, sounds sexy...I wonder if Tila...naw never mind.

Well, if you consider a lifetime of laboring on a bridge kinky, then.... uh, I dunno how to finish that sentence.

Anyways, about it now, it would make more sense for the government to send Arlong to TW to work on that bridge. Seeing as the government's responsible for much of the persecution against merpeople anyhow (that peace treaty they made with their island was obviously a farce), they probably couldn't resist the opportunity to further torture and humiliate the race they have so much contempt for......
Old 2009-06-09, 00:12   Link #147
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Most likely the cross-dressers are KO'd and will be saved like you suggested....No one can/is gonna die in One Piece [Pell has proven that].

Those cross-dressers were weak.
Yeah but not as much as most of the Impel Down's staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Ivankov did say that the majority of them would fall before even reaching the exit, so they, more or less, lived up to the expectations the author bestowed upon them.
Two bad 2 didn't lived up to the expectations the The Dragon Camp bestowed upon them.
Old 2009-06-09, 00:19   Link #148
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
Two bad 2 didn't lived up to the expectations the The Dragon Camp bestowed upon them.
What is this expectation that Dragon has for them? I've never heard of any.

We don't even know why and how Ivankov ended in Impel Down. For all we know, he might even be sent to Impel Down on purpose so that he can help people in Impel Down.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-06-09, 00:22   Link #149
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
What is this expectation that Dragon has for them? I've never heard of any.
I never said Dragon had any expectation for them.

Quote:
We don't even know why and how Ivankov ended in Impel Down. For all we know, he might even be sent to Impel Down on purpose so that he can help people in Impel Down.
Right.
Old 2009-06-09, 00:38   Link #150
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
I never said Dragon had any expectation for them.
Right.

Quote:
Synonymous mir?
Old 2009-06-09, 01:12   Link #151
james0246

^Master Mold is trying to say that Dragon supporters/fanboys are wrong about Dragon's (and consequently the entire revolution) possible strength, by using Ivankov's defeat as a measuring stick of Dragon...I think, if I am wrong, please correct me Master Mold.

Sadly enough, if that is what Master Mold is trying to say, it is faulty logic.
Old 2009-06-09, 01:43   Link #152
Master Mold
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
^Master Mold is trying to say that Dragon supporters/fanboys are wrong about Dragon's (and consequently the entire revolution) possible strength, by using Ivankov's defeat as a measuring stick of Dragon...I think, if I am wrong, please correct me Master Mold.

Sadly enough, if that is what Master Mold is trying to say, it is faulty logic.
That's not what I'm doing, your way off. If you actually read the post you would notice I only mentioned 2 (and when I say 2 it should be obvious to whom I'm referring to, but I will name them just in case, Ivankov and that Edward scissor hands rip off Inazuma) not the entire revolution or Dragons possible strength. I'm just simply saying that them two trannys didn't live up to what the Dragon Camp (as in supporters/fanboys not the One Piece character or revolution) bestowed upon them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus
Synonymous mir?
Dragon (the One piece character) =/= Dragon camp (fanbase/supporters/fanboys)

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-06-09 at 02:04.
Old 2009-06-09, 02:08   Link #153
james0246

^Thank you for the clarification (though your implicit argument, even if you wish to deny it, is that Dragon's revolution is weaker than many have speculated on). That being said, who has claimed that Ivankov or Inazuma were upper tier? True Ivankov could take care of Level 6 cannon-fodder, but I haven't seen anyone (on these forums at least) label Ivankov (let alone Inazuma) as upper tier. In fact, since he has said repeatedly that it is suicide to attempt to break out of Impel Down (let alone try and save Ace), it has been fairly obvious since his introduction, that he is not upper tier and will try his best to stay out of a direct confrontation with the upper tier.
Old 2009-06-09, 02:10   Link #154
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
^Thank you for the clarification (though your implicit argument, even if you wish to deny it, is that Dragon's revolution is weaker than many have speculated on).
Weather it be true or not (which its not, for I will expressly state X argument which Ive done in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.) thats no excuse for you 2 go way off course.

Quote:
That being said, who has claimed that Ivankov or Inazuma were upper tier? True Ivankov could take care of Level 6 cannon-fodder, but I haven't seen anyone (on these forums at least) label Ivankov (let alone Inazuma) as upper tier. In fact, since he has said repeatedly that it is suicide to attempt to break out of Impel Down (let alone try and save Ace), it has been fairly obvious since his introduction, that he is not upper tier and will try his best to stay out of a direct confrontation with the upper tier.
^I don't know James, I usually forget the names of members who make such arguments.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-06-09 at 02:24.
Old 2009-06-09, 09:33   Link #155
syler321

about dragon power,in the logtown episode where he saved luffy with the lightning you can see him say fly wind fly like he can control the wind.
Old 2009-06-09, 18:26   Link #156
Red-Haired_Shanks

Can't Lie.
I'm so hyped to see the Whitebeard Saga Arc..
Whitebeard VS. Shichibukai AND the World Government...
Man that shit goin to be epic..
But I do like this Impel Down Arc...
Mr. 3 Vs. Mellagan... I actually think Mr. 3 can put up a pretty good fight given his abilities..
Old 2009-06-09, 18:29   Link #157
Red-Haired_Shanks

Quote:
^The lightning and the storm could have simply been feak occurances, especially considering that Dragon didn't even know that Luffy was in Logue Town. Currently, we have no idea what Dragon's powers are or could be.
Thats not true.
During the Post Enies Lobby Arc..
Garp said that Dragon saw him off in Loguetown when he was telling Luffy who his Father was...
So Dragon did know that Luffy was there and went intentionally to see Luffy off on his Journey..
Old 2009-06-09, 21:25   Link #158
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Haired_Shanks View Post
Thats not true.
During the Post Enies Lobby Arc..
Garp said that Dragon saw him off in Loguetown when he was telling Luffy who his Father was...
So Dragon did know that Luffy was there and went intentionally to see Luffy off on his Journey..
Yup its true I remember that scene he complemented on the matter that him being a pirate wasent bad.
Old 2009-06-10, 02:17   Link #159
Blaine

Possible spoiler for 546.

Spoiler: