AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-21, 10:44   Link #81
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Well IMO Naruto is the 4th....
First, let me just say that this is the most well thought out theory that I have ever seen about this issue. I've heard the "the 4th is his dad" theory and the reincarnation theory. There may be more whacked out theories out there, but who knows. I had a whacked out theory myself in another thread about why the Akatsuki wants Naruto, because the 4th is the leader and he "wants his arm back."

Anyway, your theory makes the most sense. I also had the question in another thread about this same thing, in reference to Naruto having the seal and not the 4th. But it does make you wonder some things:

If the only thing keeping Naruto alive is the fact that he has "unlimited chakra," then if the seal were to completely break, because it hasn't yet, I would LOVE to see what transpires. I am hoping that Naruto learns to summon Kyubi, that would be cool, but would be cooler to see the series of events that allows that to happen. But no matter how you try to guess and add up what is taking place, the fact of the matter is that your theory makes the most sense.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 11:18   Link #82
sendoh_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDove
Sorry, just let me backtrack a little O.o

Who said he used THAT technique on Kyubi in the first place?

I believe the 3rd told Oro during their fight that the technique(the seal thingy) that he is going to use was the one used by the 4th to seal kyuubi..

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure... ^_^
sendoh_kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 14:16   Link #83
Syusuke-kun

i stopped reading the posts at page 4

you people dont realize that the incident occured 12 years ago, Naruto is 13.

if you notice when sarutobi seals the 2 kages and oro's arms he places his hand on his stomach and says "seal" to seal it. that tells you that the 4th didnt seal it in himself and proves hes not reincarnated...

and if you didnt notice, when sarutobi used the 4ths technique to seal oro's arms and the kages, he lost his soul at that point. dont bring up stuff that they are binded together for eternity, all the kages and oro's arms are in the death gods stomach floating around...
Syusuke-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 14:28   Link #84
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syusuke-kun
i stopped reading the posts at page 4

you people dont realize that the incident occured 12 years ago, Naruto is 13.

if you notice when sarutobi seals the 2 kages and oro's arms he places his hand on his stomach and says "seal" to seal it. that tells you that the 4th didnt seal it in himself and proves hes not reincarnated...

and if you didnt notice, when sarutobi used the 4ths technique to seal oro's arms and the kages, he lost his soul at that point. dont bring up stuff that they are binded together for eternity, all the kages and oro's arms are in the death gods stomach floating around...
I could have swore the only place his hands were was on his target, to hold it in place. The hands of the "grim reaper" then came out of his stomach and pulled it into him, immediatly creating a seal as the soul enters his body. Now how can this work with a child when the hands come out of the person using the jutsu? Not that it cant happen, but again this is the only way we know to use the jutsu, and its only assumptions that it can be used othewise.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 16:47   Link #85
BlackDove
Unheard

I'm quite sure with all those tails rammaging around swiftly, the least of Kyubi's problems are moving around.

Also, I'm quite sure he isn't stupid on the account that he can talk, and think for himself while imporisoned. Therefore, I'm quite sure he'd smell something fishy, like MOVING once he senses his chakra is being taken away.

But aside all that.

If Yondaime DID seal Kyubi with that seal, don't you think Kyubi would be floating around with Yondaime in Death God's stomach forever and ever, and there wouldn't be a need for Naruto?
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 01:45   Link #86
sendoh_kenshin

^
Well, its back to square 1, isn't it...
Quote:
If Yondaime used it on Kyuubi...how is it sealed in Naruto? I can come to my own conclusions, but again - want to see what you think.
Intention of this thread is to hear different opinions on how kyuubi was sealed up in Naruto.
Technically, you are asking the same question as FOTH...
Old 2004-07-22, 12:18   Link #87
duztin

but perhaps because Kyuubi was so strong that if the host body died along with the seal Kyuubi would have been released again so then instead it was sealed within Naruto. I mean i don't think they just went to a random orphan child and sealed it in him, I have a feeling the 4th may be his father, but i dunno just what i'm thinking.
duztin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 12:25   Link #88
duztin

Unhappy

oh yea and don't forget what they were talking about when Naruto was falling and had to get Kyuubis chakra he said that if he died that Kyuubi would die as well or he wouldn't have given the chakra to naruto, so i guess my logic just went down the hole.
duztin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 17:06   Link #89
dreadwing

So why the hec does itachi need naruto's.How is is suppose to get the seal to himself??If the sealing thing only seals souls then How can Oro hand be cure by Tsunade, oh its all so confusing....
dreadwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 01:59   Link #90
sendoh_kenshin

One could assume that the akatsuki group had found a way to unseal kyuubi or they intend to make use of naruto to their advantage...
Old 2004-07-23, 06:20   Link #91
-=Itachi=-

Send a message via MSN to -=Itachi=-
This Is Why, Dont Read It If You Dont Want To Know The Story Line!!!

4th is naruto's father, he was the one who released the fox in the first place. he couldnt control it when he released it so he had to seal it in naruto with a jutsu. (Not the same one the 3rd used against Oro) Everyone thought 4th died in that battle because of that jutsu but that was a lie, because there was no survivors during the battle with the fox, so everyone assumed 4th is dead... even the 3rd. 4th is alive he is the leader of akatsuki, he ordered Itachi to get naruto back because 4th almost have the power to control it now. And naruto's mother is alive aswell... Everyone thought the 4th is a hero, but he was actually the main villan... and he is more powerful than itachi. But weaker than the 3rd during he's early age.
-=Itachi=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 12:03   Link #92
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Itachi=-
4th is naruto's father, he was the one who released the fox in the first place. he couldnt control it when he released it so he had to seal it in naruto with a jutsu. (Not the same one the 3rd used against Oro) Everyone thought 4th died in that battle because of that jutsu but that was a lie, because there was no survivors during the battle with the fox, so everyone assumed 4th is dead... even the 3rd. 4th is alive he is the leader of akatsuki, he ordered Itachi to get naruto back because 4th almost have the power to control it now. And naruto's mother is alive aswell... Everyone thought the 4th is a hero, but he was actually the main villan... and he is more powerful than itachi. But weaker than the 3rd during he's early age.

Somebody already said that theory before, and if you actually want us to believe its the truth, then yould also need to give us a link for proof. The last guy said he got if off a chinese sight that got it off a japanese sight....

While slightly entertaining, its just a theory like anyone elses.
Old 2004-07-23, 23:23   Link #93
-=Itachi=-

Send a message via MSN to -=Itachi=-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Somebody already said that theory before, and if you actually want us to believe its the truth, then yould also need to give us a link for proof. The last guy said he got if off a chinese sight that got it off a japanese sight....

While slightly entertaining, its just a theory like anyone elses.
Well, i didnt believe it at first either, but then i asked my japanese friends and they told me yeh its true... so. =) But sorry i cant provide proof so you guys can still make more theories up if yo like. I didnt get it from a chinese site, but i can get that site posted if you want.. but can you read chinese or japanese?
-=Itachi=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 20:35   Link #94
Naruto
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruto
i can read chinese. post the link....
hmmmm.... i think... that.....
the 4th used the same jutsu as the 3rd when sealing kyubi.
its just another variation.
like bunshin has so many diff version.
maybe what the 4th used was a higher level of the jutsu.
Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 21:03   Link #95
BlackDove
Unheard

I actually have the probable answer to this whole Sealing question - gonna need a day for proofing shit.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 00:10   Link #96
Uzumaki_kitsune
Ookamiyasha(wolf demon)

Location: in this magical land where you can do whatever you want as long as you dont care
Quote:
i swear to god if i could meet this person i would beat them until they stopped moving only for their lack of any brain cell, so itachi or whatever get off this forum read or watch some of the anime and never post anything so freaking stupid ever again for the love of god and everything holy in this whole dirt ball called earth

and i dont care if its a theory cus its not this whole story sounds full of bs and i dont think this freind of yours actually exists
Uzumaki_kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 03:30   Link #97
yinstro

Quote:
Well, i didnt believe it at first either, but then i asked my japanese friends and they told me yeh its true... so. =) But sorry i cant provide proof so you guys can still make more theories up if yo like. I didnt get it from a chinese site, but i can get that site posted if you want.. but can you read chinese or japanese?
well i guess i gotta join to dispel this bull kaka, while you theory, though unlikely is valid as any, to claim its real is bull, the manga is somewhat ahead of the tv, but not so far as to explain the members of hitachis crew. in fact id say at best that info is 5-10 chapters ahead, and probably not then either, since the writer appears to be taking a break to research, i doubt even the writer knows exactly where hes gonna go with his plotline, and even if he did and told a friend who somehow told you, his opinion and ideas undergo many changes before print. hence, bull caca is statement that this is fact.
aside from that your statement seems unlikely, the fourth seems by all who knew him not to be evil, the fourth was a student as well as teacher, he trained kakashi, jirayaiya implies fourth wanted the 9 tails to protect naruto, and others mentioned he wanted naruto to be a hero, if the fourth wanted naruto to merely be a container till he could get kuubi back why use a the 8 sided seal allowing the sharing of chakra, all in all the plotline you vecome up with doesnt make much sense, but hey anything can happen, just your theory though
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 05:13   Link #98
Uzumaki_kitsune
Ookamiyasha(wolf demon)

Location: in this magical land where you can do whatever you want as long as you dont care
lets not kid ourselves kishimoto's hit the bong right now comin up with home grown thc indused plot lines and cliffhangers
Uzumaki_kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 18:27   Link #99
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Go ahead and post the site, for all you know it could be a theory, or discussion about theories. I dont speak japanese, but im sure others do, and would be happy to look over the site

I heard someone else say this, and everyone laughed, however we also found loopholes. It had to do with Orochimaru's role in this theory, i forget what it was, and i cant find the post.
Old 2004-07-25, 20:59   Link #100
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Some people should understand that it's not because a site is in japanese or chinese that it must says nothing but the truth.

Animesuki hasn't the monopoly of crazy theory.

Worse than that, the theory you talk about is rather well known (frankly I wonder why) and is full of mistake which contradicts the manga.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote