AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-03-01, 17:12   Link #8021
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
What is Aureilie's signature from?

Profile says Harukanaru Toki No Naka De....but is it really? I thought that was a reverse-harem show. XD;
Old 2011-03-01, 19:16   Link #8022
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer

The one on the left is Nozomi Kasuga, she's from Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3. The one on the right is Ashihara Chihiro, she's from Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 4.
Old 2011-03-02, 01:09   Link #8023
Chiibi

Oh, okay, thanks. :3
They are very cute. XD Do you have the source image? (not having much luck with Google >_>)
Old 2011-03-02, 03:38   Link #8024
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Oh, okay, thanks. :3
They are very cute. XD Do you have the source image? (not having much luck with Google >_>)
Assuming it's this one (at least it's the biggest I've found ^^):

Spoiler for image:
Old 2011-03-02, 11:05   Link #8025
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Assuming it's this one (at least it's the biggest I've found ^^):

Spoiler for image:
Thanks! That's a decent size enough.
Old 2011-03-03, 03:39   Link #8026
Deano

Please help identify this anime

I've been trying to find out what this was called for several months. It was shown on scifi channel back in the day, around the time they were showing all the old mangas. It was wrongly advertised as Tokyo Babylon, but after some research doesn't match the description. It starts off with a young man summoning demons aboard a jumbo jet through his computer. He attacks the main character, who both go to the same high school together. Then later declares Nevis gay and in love with main char. Main char. Gets transformed, has blonde spiky dragonball z style hair and White dace with markings. He has a dog that gets killed and reborn with spirit of Cerberus in him. They have to stop Tokyo being destroyed by giant demon, which looks like a tigerman, although you only see his head and fist through portal briefly. And at end while credits role keeps reading the line all things die, and are reborn again. Or something similar in a really annoying fashion.

If anyone knows what this is please let me know as I'm dying to get ahold of it. It's pretty old though.
Deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 14:05   Link #8027
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Hello.
Who are this girl:
http://img695.imageshack.us/i/0592s.jpg
And this one:
http://img143.imageshack.us/i/avatar20788066.gif/
And someone have a bigger image of her?

EDIT: Sorry for asking a lot of things but someone can tell me what Sunohara and Okazaki are saying? in English, because I already searched for those words in japanese and didn't find something useful. =s
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/981/sunozaki.png

Last edited by Pellissier; 2011-03-04 at 11:17. Reason: please don't post such large images (filesize over 2 MB) with a direct link. Use thumbnails or "url" tags instead
Redoaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 15:00   Link #8028
spudman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
I've been trying to find out what this was called for several months. It was shown on scifi channel back in the day, around the time they were showing all the old mangas. It was wrongly advertised as Tokyo Babylon, but after some research doesn't match the description. It starts off with a young man summoning demons aboard a jumbo jet through his computer. He attacks the main character, who both go to the same high school together. Then later declares Nevis gay and in love with main char. Main char. Gets transformed, has blonde spiky dragonball z style hair and White dace with markings. He has a dog that gets killed and reborn with spirit of Cerberus in him. They have to stop Tokyo being destroyed by giant demon, which looks like a tigerman, although you only see his head and fist through portal briefly. And at end while credits role keeps reading the line all things die, and are reborn again. Or something similar in a really annoying fashion.
Possibly Tokyo Revelation
spudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 15:10   Link #8029
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoaxe View Post
EDIT: Sorry for asking a lot of things but someone can tell me what Sunohara and Okazaki are saying? in English, because I already searched for those words in japanese and didn't find something useful. =s
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/981/sunozaki.png
Well, since I don't know the context, I can't say 100% for sure, but to me it looks like...
"Like you, for example!"
"No, that's not right!"

Last edited by Pellissier; 2011-03-04 at 11:18. Reason: changed image tags in the quote
Vegard Aune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 15:21   Link #8030
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Well, since I don't know the context, I can't say 100% for sure, but to me it looks like...
"Like you, for example!"
"No, that's not right!"
If I'm not mistaken, it's from a secret scene from the Novel in which Tomoya doesn't chose any of the girls (or something like that) and then tells his friend he's gay and that he likes him

Believing oneself to be perfect is...
often the sign of a delusional mind
vandakiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 15:42   Link #8031
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
"Like you, for example!"
"No, that's not right!"
It appears when Sunohara tries Yukine's love(?) spell.
Old 2011-03-03, 15:53   Link #8032
Vane
Hyouka

Send a message via MSN to Vane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoaxe View Post
Hello.
Who are this girl:
http://img695.imageshack.us/i/0592s.jpg
And this one:
http://img143.imageshack.us/i/avatar20788066.gif/
And someone have a bigger image of her?
Multi-service img search was useful once again
First girl seems to be an original artwork and the second one, in original colours, is found here. That's biggest I could found
Old 2011-03-03, 23:15   Link #8033
TheRandomGuy

What anime this character is from?

Hi I was wondering if somebody could tell me the name of the anime that this girl is from, I cant seem to find it... Thanks
TheRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 23:31   Link #8034
Kagayaki

She's Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate/Stay Night, although her face is drawn a little differently than it is in the official art. (source: http://iqdb.org/)
Old 2011-03-04, 00:10   Link #8035
TheRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayaki View Post
She's Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate/Stay Night, although her face is drawn a little differently than it is in the official art. (source: http://iqdb.org/)
Thanks for the help
TheRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 13:06   Link #8036
qwertyuiopz

what manga is this?
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 01:16   Link #8037
innoby

Please help me.

I remember watching an anime that just struck me as amazing, I used to have all the episodes archived, but due to hard drive failure I cannot go back and look for it in my own reference library.

This series is important now because I have managed to tweak my fiancée's interest with Moribito. Once that series is done, I need to move on to another to really actually hook her :-P

So in this noble cause I humbly request help, I don't remember char names, but I do remember(ish) the plot:

There is a group of 3 siblings, two black hair and one blonde, the black haired brother is an excellent swordsman. The first episode of the series opens on a scene of them traveling in a covered wagon. They are running from the authorities of the world, because the blonde sibling is believe to be the one that can destroy the world.

Along the way they form a classic party, by picking up people who want to help them. The only other char I can remember is a Knight in training who is both bumbling, and yet good hearted. He believes in justice, and becomes the foil to the black haired brother in the series. The whole thing was well drawn, no filler, and the storyline ended with a great twist that I can't remember, but I do remember that it had a great impact on me when I watched it.

Any help would be much appreciated
innoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 02:01   Link #8038
brocko

^ Sounds like Scrapped Princess.

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 10:07   Link #8039
innoby

omg yes thank you
innoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 10:34   Link #8040
Amundo

Name of a fist fighting anime.

Anyone remember the name of a anime where the main man is only fighting with his fist?
Where he say its the best fightingstyle. The people he fights are using weapons but he never does.
There are also a bad ass samurai that he ends up in fighting at the end of the anime.
The fistfighter wins but have to draw a litte knife to block an attack so he doesnt look call it a victory.

Anyone remember the name of this serie?
Amundo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel