AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-19, 14:33   Link #41
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

My humble opinion is that Naruto is physicly similar to the Hokage, and I think that's not a coinsidence. Which means that he is either related to the 4th Hokage (which seems more likely) or he is the 4th himself (which is unlikely)

So stop going in circles and wait unlil the author tells us what's going on. That's all. And yes YOU GUYS HAVE NO LIFE.
Old 2003-12-19, 15:13   Link #42
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
you post here too. the same goes for you
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 16:43   Link #43
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Downhill faster than a fat kid in a go-cart...

There's two things you have to consider here:

Number one, Yondaime's jutsu was different in that he offered a living child as a vessel to keep the chakra of the Kyubi alive. Whatever reason was behind his actions, no one knows or hasn't said anything. He could've killed the Kyubi indefinitely and just ended it there, but for some reason, he allowed the demon to live, in a sense, in Naruto.

Number two, the events of the Kyubi's attack is one of the least clear parts of Naruto. Anything could've happened and been overlooked in the narration. So, until it's explained clearly, even what we've already been told should be speculated.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 17:09   Link #44
Sau
The 1st Jokage

well for those who say naruto is the 4th...

how did the 4th become a baby... is that part of the sealing jutsu..
!?
no need to reply if you are just going to speculate
Sau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:29   Link #45
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sau
Might as well have this topic closed, then, chief. All it is is speculation.
Old 2003-12-19, 18:32   Link #46
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sau
well for those who say naruto is the 4th...

how did the 4th become a baby... is that part of the sealing jutsu..
!?
That in itself is pure speculation. How can anyone reply appart from Kishimoto himself..?
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:36   Link #47
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
no its not speculation.........its actually quite obvious that naruto and the fourth have some conection......and actually according to whats been shown so far,if u pay attention.....youll see that naruto is really the reancanrnation of the fourth!!!!!!!!
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:44   Link #48
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
I dunno. It seems pretty damn obvous to me, that the 4th is Naruto's father. He sealed the fox inside Naruto in particular not only to save Konoha, but to give his son the gift of the power of Kyubi. Just look a the resemblance...

PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 18:49   Link #49
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
I dunno. It seems pretty damn obvous to me, that the 4th is Naruto's father. He sealed the fox inside Naruto in particular not only to save Konoha, but to give his son the gift of the power of Kyubi. Just look a the resemblance...

that is a very good point!!!!!!!!.......it could actually be true.
but in a way.................its actually the same thing with what i am saying.....think about it.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2003-12-19, 18:55   Link #50
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Right. Then look at Jiraiya and Yondaime. Or Sandaime and Jiraiya. It's like they all took up bastard kids to make extremely powerful ninjas...

No, again, it is all speculation at this point. Whether he's the reincarnation of the Fourth, his son, the Kyubi itself, some orphan, whatever... It's all speculation. Anyone who thinks they know is a moron.
Old 2003-12-19, 18:57   Link #51
fotonios

Quote:
Right. Then look at Jiraiya and Yondaime. Or Sandaime and Jiraiya. It's like they all took up bastard kids to make extremely powerful ninjas...

No, again, it is all speculation at this point. Whether he's the reincarnation of the Fourth, his son, the Kyubi itself, some orphan, whatever... It's all speculation. Anyone who thinks they know is a moron.
well......i might be a moron.......but atleast im smarter than you!
Old 2003-12-19, 19:16   Link #52
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Zing...

Ya' got me there, chief.
Old 2003-12-19, 21:05   Link #53
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
The Search button is your friend!

It's obvious Naruto has a deeper connection with the 4th. Why? Because the 4th wouldn't choose a baby ramdomly to seal one of the 9 Great Demons within him.
And this was discussed many times already.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 21:32   Link #54
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Jiraiya has already proven that you can be a total slacker and still be an excellent Ninja...and Naruto hasn't lost a battle he's fought in yet.
it's only a matter of time before it turns into dbz, "if naruto can't beat him who can?"
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 22:32   Link #55
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Yeah Baby! Dragon Ball Z! : P In You Face Drangol Ball Z Haters! : )
Old 2003-12-19, 23:59   Link #56
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

let me clear this up ok?
the third says that using this jutsu you can seal a persons soul into another person but you have to give your life to do it he never said that the one performing the seal would go into the person as well
thats kinda complicated so let me simplify
the fourth sealed kyuubi into naruto and offered his life to do it
the third
Spoiler:

however with the fourth since he sealed kyuubi into naruto and not himself the souls were not together
so... IT NEVER SAYS IN THE ANIME OR MANGA THAT THE PERFORMER OF THE JUTSU HAS TO SEAL HIS/HER SOUL WITH THE SOUL OF THE ONE BEING SEALED therefore the fourth is not in naruto to me

i do though believe that the fourth and naruto do have a greater relationship because i dont think that the fourth would take some random kid and be like here you go kid use that kyuubi good so the fourth could be narutos uncle IMO he is narutos father and his mother died during child birth
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 00:07   Link #57
Sau
The 1st Jokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
That in itself is pure speculation. How can anyone reply appart from Kishimoto himself..?
Quote:
I was being ironic..sarcastic.. I should have explained why I asked not to speculate against a point which is speculation.. just to make it clear to people that none of them can be 100% sure of what they are saying.. since we dont really know what really took place ...reaffirming the following point

Quote:
Number two, the events of the Kyubi's attack is one of the least clear parts of Naruto. Anything could've happened and been overlooked in the narration. So, until it's explained clearly, even what we've already been told should be speculated.

and what I believe is that this mystery would be unravelled only very close to the end of naruto... unless the creators are planning to take the story further...
Sau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 07:21   Link #58
Joe Dalton

now ya see your right i did post here...... but im not going to spent time trying to convince someone that naruto is the fourth or that fourth is narutos father or twhatever
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-20, 17:51   Link #59
Narutostinger
arash kage no jutsu!

First of all there is no rhyme or reason to plot points in Naruto. If there were explain how things like all the stupid stuff that everybody falls for that is put in there more than likely for humor. For example, Naruto pushing Shikamaru into the arena or Sakura beating the crap outta Naruto when he does something stupid to her.

Now, if the 4th was Naruto's father everybody would surely know about it and Naruto would be well protected/respected by everybody because of how famous the 4th was. Think about how every other big name family member is known throughout the village like the sons of Uchiha and Hyuga and even Konohamaru.

I'm current on the Manga and I adore the anime. At this time though there is no more than speculation as everybody has stated to the truth concerning any link to the 4th and Naruto.

I love everybody's ideas though. Very fun, indeed.

Now for my speculation. I don't believe the 4th could have killed Kyubi or he definately would have done it. You don't let people die from ur village so you can do such a thing. Which could bring up even more speculation. Maybe another untold evil character MADE him do it. I dunno. Although they look cool. I really don't like these huge-sized summoning jutsus. I think it takes away from the series some how. Yet, I guess it is an easy way to show power of the stronger ninjas. Just too much of a cop-out and traditional Japanese folklore to me. Then again I'm an American and can't relate to the importance of such things. :P

Spoiler:

This series is curiously strange as how many things are painstakingly and meticulously explained in detail. Yet, other times things are completely random and taken for granted without even the slightest bit of an hint to help us out in what actually happened. Basically, the writer is human. This Manga/Anime is entertainment and not supposed to be perfect. So I just have a good time with it. I like how everybody has theories. It's the calling people names or trying to use facts that aren't there that is *Sasuke voice* annoying.

You all are a bunch of fun people and I'm glad I share something in common with you. good game Naruto. *grin*
Narutostinger is offline   Reply With Quote