AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-08-20, 20:23   Link #41
Snoozer

We'll be working on T-shirt designs next month. Most likely a LAura-Grey and a Rider-Flyer T-Shirt.

CB
http://www.alpha-shade.com
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 21:41   Link #42
Snoozer

There's a bit of dialog I made up on the fly for this scene, but I thought it would be funny.

CB

Old 2004-09-11, 01:51   Link #43
Snoozer

Check out our animation trailer on our main site.

http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/AS-Ani/ASTrailer.htm

CB
Alpha Shade

Old 2004-09-27, 23:17   Link #44
Snoozer

I wanted to show so bond between in rider and the Flyer over the next few pages. There are two more to go in this scene.

Check out the animated trailer too, it isn't finished yet, the music hasn't been added and there are a few tweaks left to work on...

http://www.alpha-shade.com/www/AS-Ani/ASTrailer.htm

CB
Alpha Shade

Old 2004-09-27, 23:47   Link #45
IntrepidAKP
...Woah!

I'm really starting to turn into a big nerd when I initially try to read it right to left...god.
IntrepidAKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 03:33   Link #46
JERI

That is some godly coloring skills.

I'm really wowed by the neatness of the background/accessories, especially the vehicles.

Did you simply drew those naturally or did you performed some research beforehand?
JERI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 06:29   Link #47
wao
OK.

Oh my god. Have you guys seen the animation trailer? That is seriously one of the fscking best complex flash animations I've ever seen. It's not just the animations themselves, it's also the really great composition and direction. It really looks awesome! I think it's really, really just... Wow, I'm so impressed

Your webcomic itself seems to be finally getting along. I think some people might be bored because it's released one page at a time, but if you finished, say, one volume, and then people read it all at once I think we'd be in for a treat. The vehicle drawings and so on are just really well done. The only thing I suppose needs working on would be the dialogue (?), sometimes it seems a bit forced. But who am I to complain..
Old 2004-09-28, 08:22   Link #48
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

The trailer is nice, seems more well drawn stills with a bit of animation than any really complex motion and stuff. Still, it's nicely done and plays well in Flash. Get too complex with the motion and you'll have to render out an AVI for anyone to see it smoothly, especially with that much detail in the artwork. Is there supposed to be sound, though? I playued it twice and got no sound at all.
Old 2004-09-28, 11:01   Link #49
wao
OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radd
The trailer is nice, seems more well drawn stills with a bit of animation than any really complex motion and stuff. Still, it's nicely done and plays well in Flash. Get too complex with the motion and you'll have to render out an AVI for anyone to see it smoothly, especially with that much detail in the artwork. Is there supposed to be sound, though? I playued it twice and got no sound at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer
Check out the animated trailer too, it isn't finished yet, the music hasn't been added and there are a few tweaks left to work on...
I think I shall not come back and see any more pages until next year or something, so I can see a lot at one time and get a bigger picture.
Old 2004-09-28, 14:19   Link #50
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
it's a big project for them, and they spend a godly number of hours on each page. You can see the amount of detail there is if you use the "Zoom" function on their flash pages (right click a page and click "Zoom"). Anway, they do a really good job, and I don't mind waiting a week or so for another page. If they waited for a chapter to be done (like a year), they might lose a bunch of followers who suspect they are "dead".
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 06:36   Link #51
Snoozer

Quote:
Did you simply drew those naturally or did you performed some research beforehand
Yes we research equipment before we design and draw our own.

CB
Old 2004-10-04, 11:32   Link #52
Snoozer

A lot of people have been asking of there was a bond between flyer and rider. I hoped to clear some of the guessing up with this page. the chapter is nearing it's end only about 15 pages left, I can't wait to get out of the same old dust brown Backgrounds...

CB
Alpha Shade