Old 2004-04-28, 05:25   Link #41
Kouji
StrykerX

Who's dad're you talking about?
Old 2004-04-28, 05:36   Link #42
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Neji's and Shikimaru's dad were too pimp. But Shino's dad takes the prize for being top dawg in that ep. Father and son bond > any "pwnage" in the ep. As for Kiba's dad... I'm assuming it was the person in the front, while the mom/sister was behind him... well then I actually heard the voice... then I became to think it was his mom.. so I'm like.. "What.. whose the dad? THE DOG?" So then I came to the conculsion, Kiba has the "hype modern family" two moms.
Ahaha...no. The hot chick is his older sister. I suppose his dad is dead or something, or maybe he just stays at home and kips all day.
Old 2004-04-28, 06:03   Link #43
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
I would have to say that Shika's dad is the coolest. A ninja that looks like a bum.
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 06:12   Link #44
Kouji
StrykerX

Even though he looks like a "bum" he still packs a punch. As well with his son; Shikamaru, but all in all it's all heckuva good. ^_^
Old 2004-04-28, 07:59   Link #45
cdkobasiuk
Mommy on a Bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final
Jaraiya... because you know he has 3 or 4 b4st4rd kids floating around someplace.

but seriously, Shino's looks the tuffist...
Shika's looks like an old drunk.
Chouji's dad get retro points for his HULK-SMASH no jutsu...
Hinata's dad look like a pretty ballerina...
Ino's dad... I guess he doesn't have to worry about his wife not putting out...

Winner... Ino's Dad lol
Only 3 or 4? I give an even half dozen at least. And Ino's Dad must have been a bishie on his youth.

cdk
cdkobasiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 08:27   Link #46
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Id say Hinata's dad is the coolest one of all because of the huge kaiten he unleashed on those sand/sound nin.
I'd say Neji's dad, Hizashi, is cooler than Hinata's dad, Hiashi, for the pure fact he was stronger. Damn Hyuuga clan condemned the stronger twin to the branch!!

Btw: I say Hizashi is stronger because of the Special Books thingy which tells about their relative power, which shows Hizashi being slightly stronger. Plus, Hiashi looks all weak and pathetic.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 08:35   Link #47
Sethi
StormRider

I'll go with Hiashi, a adult with the same techniques and pretty much the same attitude as Neji is way cool.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 12:07   Link #48
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
We don't even know if the Yondaime had a son (please, don't begin with the "Naruto being the Yondaime's son", since this is not a fact), why are people voting for him?
Well, I like them all. I'd say Shino's dad is da pimp (because he looks like Lenny Kravitz), Yamanaka Inoshi and Akimichi Chomaru are cool, and Hiashi is probably the strongest of them all. But I really like Shikamaru's father Always being bossed around by his wife, and he's kinda lazy, just like his son. Not to mention his character design is very cool
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 12:09   Link #49
Kouji
StrykerX

No wonder why Shikamaru asked his dad why he married his mom
Old 2004-04-28, 16:19   Link #50
Eshu
Junior Ninja

Shino's dad seemed cool enough, even though he gives the vauge impression he just got home from filming for FFX

Shika's dad may very well be just as smart as his son, he'd probably just be better at hideing it...reguardless that jitsu is bad-ass

Chouji's dad...come on, I was singing 'godzilla' from the blue oyster cult when i saw him use the jitsu...

Hinata's dad is impressive, and i'd be interested to see how many times he could do the spin before getting worn out. with that kind of range he could cut through an army.

Ino's dad rocked, because he didn't have to pass out, he was just controling the dudes actions....I have no clue how powerful it is, but that's a damn good defense.

Kiba's mom and sister seemed ok, even though we only saw them for two seconds...still it've be cool to see the wolf pack tear into those ninja.
Eshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 16:30   Link #51
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
I say Hinata's dad but I have a likeing to Hyuuga's but Shino's dad was totttttttttaaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy badass
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 16:35   Link #52
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
I was at the Jazz fest Friday night in New Orleans and this is what Kravitz looks like now. AND YES HIS HAIR IS PERMED!

Doesn't Look like Shino's dad anymore!
Damnit! Why did Kravitz have to do that??? Shino's dad was so much cooler because of that Oh well, he still looks even more like Auron than Shino =p
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:00   Link #53
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Shino's dad is very very cool. ^_^

But Shikamaru's dad is cool also.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:46   Link #54
Silentz

I would have to say Shika's dad.

Question: Could the kaiten deflect the shadow neck bind jutsu? Was wondering about that since it is not a physical attack really.
Silentz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:52   Link #55
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hor
Damnit! Why did Kravitz have to do that??? Shino's dad was so much cooler because of that Oh well, he still looks even more like Auron than Shino =p
That's what I was thinking.
Old 2004-04-29, 05:15   Link #56
Palani
///_^

For me Shikamaru's dad was the coolest as for why:

Shadow Jutsu are the best. They rock the world, I mean they are what true ninja is about. Striking from the dark and the shadow. The immobolize the opponent and kill them without even letting them know that you are there. They make no sound and in the dark they are nigh impossible to spot. Therefore a Shadow Jutsu master is for me the coolest of all, and there is no doubt that Shika's dad is master.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:02   Link #57
Kouji
StrykerX

Hinata's dad is also cool. Cuz with that whirlwind attack that he performed in ep 79 (I think). There's no chance in heck that Oro's minions could stand this attack. Due to his 360 tornado spin.
Old 2004-04-29, 10:23   Link #58
Joe Dalton

Not enough bowing down 2 the fro... pay your respect 2 the fro!!!
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:31   Link #59
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdkobasiuk
And Ino's Dad must have been a bishie on his youth.

cdk
Oh YEAH. That was the first thing to pop into my head since we first saw him in the ramenshop in the anime. He looks just like Ino with that long blonde hair (or rather, other way around). Never seen a grown up bishonen before but if they look Ino's dad, daaaaymn. Who needs mind control? He's frickin hot. (What this forum needs is a :drool: smiley heh.)

This thread reminds me of those "my dad is waaay cooler than your dad and could like totally kick his ass" arguments from elementary school hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Ahaha...no. The hot chick is his older sister. I suppose his dad is dead or something, or maybe he just stays at home and kips all day.
So the Kiba family really is the modern family after all.
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 23:26   Link #60
PonSquared
A Very Senior Member

OFF TOPIC: Hemione (or however you spell it...) has the brains of Shika and the copy ability of the Sharingan... she is one freeking bad ass wizard and she will be the Minister of Magic one day.

ON TOPIC: I liked Shika's dad the best. The man can kill tons of people at a time. Can you imagine him an an assassination mission? Man, you'd never know he was there and then you're dead. Oh, he's no where near as smart as Shika... he even says so himself. When Shika has the chakra ability of his father & his 200+IQ he will be an assassin ninja god.

I liked Choji's father. I was laughing my ass off when he went giant.

I hate dogs so Kiba's parents bored me and they didnt do anything but run around anyway...

Hinata's father was bad ass and if he could do the spin and move around it's easy to see why his clan would be so sought after... godly... but his persionality! Doeshe have one? He puts me to sleep every time I see him.

Shino's father looks cool and loves his son... not really sure what he can do that Shino can't already do... except cure poison I guess... but he does look cool.

Ino's father is weak. Common... any third enemy that walks by can come stab him in the skull while he is controlling someone. Lame.
PonSquared is offline   Reply With Quote