AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-09-16, 01:29   Link #31501
heroeric

Also that not how story locked servants work. Story completion only matters if you roll in the story banner.
For limited banners it doesn't matter how far in the story you are. You can basically treat story locked servants as limited servants. If the servant is on rate up you can summon it regardless of story completion. If they are not on rate up you can't summon it.
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-16, 05:44   Link #31502
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got an itch and used 10 tickets on the Extra banner for Sitonia, Jinako or Gorgon. Salieri is now NP5 to no surprise and got my 3rd Kaleidoscope. I'm gonna regret this later.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-16, 13:13   Link #31503
Homura7

After many frustrated rolls, I finally acquired my first SSR in the JP account. The loli with the polar bear, what was her name again.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-16, 14:41   Link #31504
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
After many frustrated rolls, I finally acquired my first SSR in the JP account. The loli with the polar bear, what was her name again.
Sitonai aka Illya? How long have you been playing? Well done on first SSR.

Meanwhile on my side, Reines had been the only SSR rolled so far this year. Let's see what kind of pain Gilfest 2 will bring. Rerunning last years alone already sounds like a nightmare despite managing to do all of them, so I expect worse this year.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 07:10   Link #31505
Random14

Gilfest has started. Back to the grind (I'm just glad it didn't overlap with Nerofest, I'm still clearing boxes from that). And huh, Siduri is the shopkeeper (with the sheep on the lottery boxes). Her lines are so cute (and now looking forward to the anime even more now).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 07:31   Link #31506
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

2 tickets and 24 quartz. Got Gorgon and 2 event CEs. Sweet. Now I have Gorgon in both JP and NA. Went with Gorgon for the 4star ticket there.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 08:26   Link #31507
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Seriously....why does Gil keep getting animation upgrades.

Meanwhile Jack still stuck at the same one since her release

(also, Servant Siduri plz)
Old 2019-09-18, 11:04   Link #31508
Homura7

Oh, so now is not impossible for Emiya and co. to also get a second update. Because let's be real, anything pre EOR needs an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Sitonai aka Illya? How long have you been playing? Well done on first SSR.
Thanks. About a month since I started and about ten rolls so far. For comparison, it only took me 5 days to summon my first SSR in the EN account. Being F2P is though.
Old 2019-09-18, 12:38   Link #31509
Rizare

Someone at DW hates Skadi farm since bronze and gold currency nodes have one wave with 2 mobs only.

Nice to see Gil refined again, but we have servants who needs those animation updates more.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 13:22   Link #31510
XFire
150% done

Don't we still have Casters and Archers with launch animations? Gil's update is just a graphic improvement as opposed to a complete rework like most updates. I'm glad he got it (first bond 10 Servant I got) but there should be higher priorities.
Old 2019-09-18, 13:41   Link #31511
Homura7

LB5 will be centered around Greece, correct? If so, I guess we can expect updates for Leonidas, Asterios, Euryale, Stheno...
Old 2019-09-18, 14:32   Link #31512
bakato

Quote:
LB5 will be centered around Greece, correct? If so, I guess we can expect updates for Leonidas, Asterios, Euryale, Stheno...
I think I heard it’ll be a two-parter.
Old 2019-09-18, 15:21   Link #31513
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I'm expecting Leonidas, Benkei and Ushiwakamaru to be the next at getting an animation upgrade, since they feature in Babylonia, and the anime will be out soon.

After that, the next ones are probably the servants that will be involved in LB5's story...and that doesn't mean they have to be related to the region it takes place in (remember Spartacus?).
Old 2019-09-18, 18:00   Link #31514
Homura7

Nothing would make me more pleased than my steam powered machine Babbage getting an update.

With that said, how does DW decide which servants give updates next? Is it setting, events, promotional campaigns? Several factors involved, I presume.
Old 2019-09-18, 18:50   Link #31515
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Seriously....why does Gil keep getting animation upgrades.

Meanwhile Jack still stuck at the same one since her release

(also, Servant Siduri plz)
There's a constant need to make him more badass I guess since he's suppose to be a top tier Heroic Spirit.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 19:54   Link #31516
Rasen

Quote:
Someone at DW hates Skadi farm since bronze and gold currency nodes have one wave with 2 mobs only.

Nice to see Gil refined again, but we have servants who needs those animation updates more.
His battle animations just seem light slight tweaks and a little extra flare (and they've somehow managed to make him look even more scornful of everyone), but the NP animation definitely benefits from the new trend of seeing their front-view. That being said, they really need to just give in and give us a casual costume code for Gil.

I can't remember how NY/Nero stuff goes, but given the shopkeepers, what're the odds we're getting an alien sheep or an Arabian(?) servant next week?

Also, feeling crazy determined to do well in this event. Thanks to completely borking NA Nero's Return (because I thought it was a rerun until the last 2-3 days).
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 20:13   Link #31517
GDB

FYI, that's Siduri. She's from Babylon.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 20:42   Link #31518
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
FYI, that's Siduri. She's from Babylon.
One of these days, I really gotta sit down and read all the cutscenes.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-18, 21:47   Link #31519
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
They have been doing that since Skadi came out. It's like they really want to force the choice between using double Skadi and maxing out event CEs or going for LB Kalesko buster AOE farm for speed but at the expense of drop CEs
Old 2019-09-18, 22:17   Link #31520
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Siduri is just way too good, pls give servant

You'll get to know what's the alien sheep's deal this Xmas on NA server.

Quote:
Nothing would make me more pleased than my steam powered machine Babbage getting an update.
I wish. My lv.100 2k/2k Babby had been waiting for years until DW pays attention to how awesome he is (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)

Quote:
With that said, how does DW decide which servants give updates next? Is it setting, events, promotional campaigns? Several factors involved, I presume.
Based on past trends ... its a crapshoot.

Sometimes it comes with the release of a new singularity, other times its just cause they got the servant update ready, and then there is the times for the anime/event/whatever, but might be on variant of the servant rather than the specific featured version.

If I were to guess, the biggest factor would be which servant has their updated animations ready to roll out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
They have been doing that since Skadi came out. It's like they really want to force the choice between using double Skadi and maxing out event CEs or going for LB Kalesko buster AOE farm for speed but at the expense of drop CEs
Skadi really did break the game in a similar way that Merlin did, expect while he trivialized most challenges at first, she simplified farming to a scary degree.

Been farming with Double Nero Bride and Surfer Mor on the caster node tho, so I don't think Double Skadi is a requirement so far. maybe on next rotation she might need to come out.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon