AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-12, 22:57   Link #3561
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
And Issei ends up marrying guys not girls shocking the entire world. =P

Nah that'll be too disastrous.
ill personally flip every table in the world if that happens!

@ kusabireika kiba is probably gonna end up with tsubaki and gasper is gonna end up with valerie i think was her name? you know his vampire childhood friend.

ishibumi just loves torturing saji so they'l never end up together but she also won't end up with issei since hes already got too many girls throwing themselves at him.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:01   Link #3562
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

I hope that an arc of the hindu gods shows up, I will really like to see the hindu trimurti, a (maybe impossible but I dont care) some kind of rematch between indra and vitra, and many more things
Old 2014-03-12, 23:01   Link #3563
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
ill personally flip every table in the world if that happens!

@ kusabireika kiba is probably gonna end up with tsubaki and gasper is gonna end up with valerie i think was her name? you know his vampire childhood friend.

ishibumi just loves torturing saji so they'l never end up together but she also won't end up with issei since hes already got too many girls throwing themselves at him.
no issei will end up marrying kiba/gasper/sairaog & and his beloved rival "Vali" and his beloved customer mil-tan, that will be dreamy

on-topic: after rizevim will the author will head on shiva arc or something different? like Cao-Cao/Indra rematch arc?
Old 2014-03-12, 23:03   Link #3564
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
no issei will end up marrying kiba/gasper/sairaog & and his beloved rival "Vali" and his beloved customer mil-tan, that will be dreamy

on-topic: after rizevim will the author will head on shiva arc or something different? like Cao-Cao/Indra rematch arc?
Maybe the Cao Cao/Indra rematch will be part of the Shiva Arc, the Shiva Arc like any other will be made of multiple books with multiple problems and villains.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:09   Link #3565
Tbolt

Well with what n0m@n said that Sona cries about the school being saved and Saji reaching BB and it wasent tears of love for Saji.

But Saji will see her crying and think now is my chance to confess and then Sona tells Saji she can never love him because she loves Ise.

Saji falls into such despair that even the other girls give up on him.

Just good times for all. (Just messing with you K)
Old 2014-03-12, 23:10   Link #3566
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

When cao cao fought with indra?, just remember that they used to talk and indra took his longinus (btw, how can someone retain the sg of another person without killing them?, something like a special ability of gods?) To send him to the hades, but no fight.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:12   Link #3567
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well with what n0m@n said that Sona cries about the school being saved and Saji reaching BB and it wasent tears of love for Saji.

But Saji will see her crying and think now is my chance to confess and then Sona tells Saji she can never love him because she loves Ise.

Saji falls into such despair that even the other girls give up on him.

Just good times for all. (Just messing with you K)
then i hope issei will attract some male on his harem to mess him up for saji gonna pray really hard, im also messing up with you and in turn he will join in the darkside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
When cao cao fought with indra?, just remember that they used to talk and indra took his longinus (btw, how can someone retain the sg of another person without killing them?, something like a special ability of gods?) To send him to the hades, but no fight.
it didnt. happen
Old 2014-03-12, 23:25   Link #3568
Tbolt

I still say there just has to be a chapter on Ise's batchlor party.

Ise with nothing but guys looking at him with Loveing eyes.

If written right it could go down in history as the funniest chapter of DxD.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:28   Link #3569
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I still say there just has to be a chapter on Ise's batchlor party.

Ise with nothing but guys looking at him with Loveing eyes.

If written right it could go down in history as the funniest chapter of DxD.
Agreed i hope that happen, will pray hard for it.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:28   Link #3570
G147

Chapter? LN uses Volume, and i don't think anyone would consider writing just one volume for some bachelor party.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:37   Link #3571
Tbolt

Quote:
Chapter? LN uses Volume, and i don't think anyone would consider writing just one volume for some bachelor party.
And what do you think they call the different story breaks in the Volume like life 1 or new life etc those are chapters. Soooo it wouldn't be a whole volume just a chapter.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:41   Link #3572
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
(btw, how can someone retain the sg of another person without killing them?, something like a special ability of gods?)
Why "without killing them"?! Hades is god of death watching over Hades, the realm of the dead. As in, it IS a place where dead people go.
I don't really see it weird for Indra to be capable of sending someone to the realm of the dead of his choosing, instead of the one relevant to them, to be honest. So, look at it like that. Indra did kill Cao Cao, Leonardo and Georg, but sent them to Hades instantly, without them going through all that the greek dead go through.

There were heroes that went to Hades and came OUT of it, too. Hades is connected to the world of the living and can be left. The problem with that?! Cerberos. It protects the gates of hell. But hey, Cerberos was called by Kokabiel, if I recall. Gremory team defeated one or two in their early time. I can see Cao Cao finding a way around him.
Old 2014-03-12, 23:43   Link #3573
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
probably its will the final volume the marriage of issei and rias/harem
Old 2014-03-13, 01:12   Link #3574
iqamores

my rating:
1.- Ravel
2.- kunou
3.- Le Fay.
4.- Asia

The power of gold.

ishibumi says that this is the final arc, and if he take out the Shiva arc, we can consider it like an extra stage. i think that the final volumen is the wedding.

lately ishibumi is losing his energy, it can feel on the novel.

BTW. dont hate the ntr manga or animation.

the ntr manga have a important misión: tell you "if you like her, go for her now!, always are others in the line", "on the love :"never show mercy" and the very important "if you are going to do it, do it to the point of break". the secret is: work out, hidratation, red bull and vitamins.

but dont show them to your Little brother even if you want to put comon sense in him.
Old 2014-03-13, 04:57   Link #3575
Always86

From my understanding the Shiva arc was to be based on popularity and demand. Seems to me there is plenty of demand at the minute. With the success of the anime, I'd imagine they will want to capitalise on the publicity and keep him churning out LNs. At best I'd guess we have 5-10 left though.

Does anyone know who 'owns' dxd? Does the author retain ownership or the publisher? The reason I ask is I wonder what will happen in 2-4 years once the LN is done. If we get 2 more anime series in that time it will still have a good level of attention and popularity. I'd wonder if Ishibumi would publish in a VN format. Even if it just reuses the original plot a VN with CG from Miyama Zero would be fantastic. #dreams
Old 2014-03-13, 05:52   Link #3576
jopjopjop

I think the DxD game is kinda like a VN. Not sure.
Old 2014-03-13, 07:12   Link #3577
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
the twist being shiva is actually his mother or father whatever or both!

my rankings!

1. rias (i mean seriously? she's okay with issei having a harem that alone deserves nr 1 + she's pretty much perfect in every way personality wise)
2. asia (she's adorable i just wanna snuggle with her all day every day!)
3. akeno (without her sadist mask i like her only if she's the cute adorable girl that went on a date with issei)
4. koneko (one word ADORABLE)
4. ravel (loyal/cute and hardworking she'll be a great mother and wife)
5. xenovia and irina (they only work in a pair for me)
6. kuroka (anyone called for a sexy onee-sama?)
7. rossweisse (she's got the looks but we haven't seen anything of her personality honestly)
8. le fay (same as ross haven't seen enough of her)

and yes i got koneko and ravel tied on the 4th spot sue me!
also didn't add ophis since she's just the little sister/mascot character at this point.
I think a few of the girls would be ok with Ise having a harem. Akeno for one would be ok with it.
Old 2014-03-13, 07:18   Link #3578
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqamores View Post
BTW. dont hate the ntr manga or animation.

the ntr manga have a important misión: tell you "if you like her, go for her now!, always are others in the line", "on the love :"never show mercy" and the very important "if you are going to do it, do it to the point of break". the secret is: work out, hidratation, red bull and vitamins.

but dont show them to your Little brother even if you want to put comon sense in him.
For a person who like the vanilla doujins and live in the real world, I guess that the ntr is best way to make us return to the reality and make us think about if the way that we are with the girl that one likes is correct or not, and that the love is something very fragile yet so hard to breake in some cases.
Nice way pf thinking, but still..... go to hell ntr!
Old 2014-03-13, 08:43   Link #3579
Always86

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
I think the DxD game is kinda like a VN. Not sure.
Your right to some degree I think. I want a PC one though. I think it could be pretty cool. 3Ds is too low def for me.
Old 2014-03-13, 09:57   Link #3580
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I think a few of the girls would be ok with Ise having a harem. Akeno for one would be ok with it.
Well I think the ORC girls have pretty much accepted the fact that Ise will have a harem, the competition now is who gets the #3 ranking as #1 and #2 are taken
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life