Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-05, 00:14   Link #21
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
You know, given Hacchi's impressive showing last chapter.........I get the feeling Tessai may turn out to be stronger than Urahara. Even the way Tessai forcibly invited himself along shows his assertiveness. It makes me wonder though, why he's shifted so far into the background then.
Hmm...maybe, but I get the feeling Urahara is stronger but Tessai just knows him so well....

Quote:
This reminds me of the discussion we were having a few weeks back over Aizen's power levels vs Shinji's. Speculation was that Shinji was the first who could pierce Aizen's shika. Instead, it turns out Aizen was just lulling him into a false sense of security, and Shinji was Aizen's bitch all along. It's slightly disappointing.....
Don't remind me...do you know how much shit I talked.
I have to bow to Aizen's greatness. Shinji you disappointing bastard!! I should have known anyone who would think that "Mullet " hairstyle was appealing wasn't to bright. I should not have overlooked the fact that he can never dodge Hiyori's blows because it didn't go well with the pwning Aizen taunts....Oh god... I even did an instant replay... in Color
Go ahead laugh in the face of OD....(Yeah right do so and I will gnaw off a limb)
Quote:
My theory is that Aizen and Urahara made a deal.......Aizen helps Urahara rescue the vaizards, and in return Urahara keeps his mouth shut. But that's just speculation, obviously.
What's with you trying to make everyone into a sick freak? Good guys gone bad....

Urahara...I doubt it. He's not the gentle idiot we think he is. but Evil......nah....
Old 2008-06-05, 00:29   Link #22
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthatguy View Post
I guess we'll be seeing Urahara dangerous Bankai that his been talking about since in the real world
Hope so... but I'm a bit turned off by this continuation in the flashbacks, I was hoping to get back to the present... Does anyone know if this is the last one or if we truely are going to 1? I mean wouldn't it be posted somewhere what the paln is? If anyone knows please PM me the site so I can read it with my own eyes...Tanks.
Old 2008-06-05, 00:41   Link #23
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
This definitly puts a spin on what i was thinking. I don't even know what to say. Oh well. For some reason i was expecting this though from Aizen that is. The master of illusions i should say. He is brilliant for sure. Now we have to turn back the pendulum again to get some answers.

Either past or present Bleach has some good material going on. I just hope Kubo don't stay here in the flashbacks for too long.
Old 2008-06-05, 00:44   Link #24
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I dont think we'll see Uruhara's bankai just yet, because Aizen is still alive

Uruhara's still a good side, and his bankai is hyped since forever, so it will be saved in real fight, not flashback yet

I predict 2 more chapters before we resume the battle royale in Karakura!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-05, 00:56   Link #25
Jays

Holy crap 108 chapters of flashbacks?

Let's hope this isn't all in a row. Either way, good chapter, but Aizen certainly made Hirako look foolish, even when Hirako was almost expecting it.
Old 2008-06-05, 01:05   Link #26
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I don't think Urahara's bankai is "hyped". it's just that his reply to Renji (about training Sado himself) was a bit interesting.

I think of it as similar to Byakuya's bankai. Renji and Hitsuguya have bankai that are animal-like, while Ikkaku's and Soi Fon's bankai are enhanced weapons. At least, you still can fight against those. Maybe, Benihime's bankai is not like the two types mentioned above.

Flashbacks may last a bit longer. Maybe till end of June.
Old 2008-06-05, 01:11   Link #27
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

As it goes now, there's nothing much to go on already. After this, there may be a short scuffle, though it may be pretty one sided. Either way, this debacle will continue for perhaps 2 or 3 chapters, then we're off to the sentence. I don't think theres much along this timeframe that can be continued.
Old 2008-06-05, 02:26   Link #28
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

I don't think these flashback chapters are ending anytime soon; there should be a couple more chapter to explain Urahara's crime(s), how the vaizards were exiled and perhaps some light on Isshin.

If Kubo wants to tease us he could the flashbacks with Urahara initiating his bankai, leaving a cliffhanger and people begging the chapters to continue.
Old 2008-06-05, 02:30   Link #29
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

i'd rather urahara not use his bankai. since we know that urahara lost or at least, didn't manage to kill aizen at the end, i'd rather he not use it now, and when he actually use it, make it a total asskicking superawesome bankai.
Old 2008-06-05, 03:27   Link #30
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Will Aizen make it look like it was Urahara's fault for those things to have happened? Vizards, Urahara, and his helpers had to leave Soul Society, whereas Aizen and his dumplings became captains. Hopefully, the ending to this arc will not be a failure, as the possibility of having a good satisfactory finish has been further decreased with this chapter. But, if the reason for Aizen to wait 100 years to finalize his plans were what we will see in the coming chapters, with the focal point of Urahara, then regardless of the result, Urahara deserves a good praise.

And strangely, after all we had seen, the Vizards do not seem to have any communication with Urahara, even though they should. They should work together with Urahara, openly. No need to hide their common interests. Especially considering the common enemy. Well, I guess, we will also get a reason as to why they acted separately, and why Vizards were forced to erase their existence (Actually, it may be possible for Shinji and the others playing dead to make it look as if Aizen's plans worked, and Urahara taking the blame for those to hide that fact).
Old 2008-06-05, 04:23   Link #31
Ichimaru

The only thing i can say is for 100yrs in exile urahara, yurichi, the vizards are weaklings.....with so much unjustice given to them why dont they go do something about it within those 100yrs instead of staying put? whatever happen to eye for an eye? or revenge.

It will probably be just them against aizen, gin, tousen and there loyal henchmens....im sure the other captains would not jump in since some would either know what had happen or being force to by ryujin...
Old 2008-06-05, 04:37   Link #32
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
another reason for the hundred years of waiting could be the zero division thing, remember how interested Aizen was at the beginning of the flashback? his big plan is not only to get stronger and break powerlimits, he also wants to step in the king's realm, so in the beginning he had to become captain and his underlings also had to, in order to multiply the chances of one of them being promoted. This plan has obviously failed or wasn't followed anymore after he heard of the hogyoku which offered him a much easier way to accomplish his goals due to ouken creation/powerups.

After all it's a surprise how much Shinji was fooled by Aizen. A lot of people, not only poor OD, thought that Shinji would know the way to overcome Kyoka Suigetsu or at least he should have had a faint idea. The way Aizen is acting right now... it looks like even the appearance of the future Urahara Shoten gang is planned by him as well.
Old 2008-06-05, 09:11   Link #33
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, the vizard seemed to be at least at peace with themselves. At the beginning, without doubt, all of them were bitter at being turned out of SS through no fault of their own. Then, they see the ways of the human realm, along with the not-so-innocents abuses, as Hiyori is still p***** after so long.

I'm thinking that the Urahara Shoten fellows left AFTER the vizards did. The two just really didn't want to see each other again. New realm, new beginning. Heck, Lisa was Nanao's babysister, and she can grow to like josei manga. Life is good here (except for Hiyori).
Old 2008-06-05, 09:35   Link #34
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Ever wonder how Shunsui gonna react when meeting Risa and having Nanao tagged along?

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-05, 10:19   Link #35
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Ever wonder how Shunsui gonna react when meeting Risa and having Nanao tagged along?

he probably wish he had an extra 2 hands to give them 4 thumbs down?
Old 2008-06-05, 10:26   Link #36
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Hmm...
Somehow, all our wild hollowfied shinigamis are also listening to Aizen and not trying to kill anyone? -.-
Old 2008-06-05, 10:27   Link #37
Calca
Expressionless

Aizen's shikai is the definition of cheap and overpowered
Old 2008-06-05, 11:19   Link #38
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

For some reason i thought of a Soi Fon X Yoruichi thing XD
YOUU!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT TO READ ME THAT STORY, BUT YOU BETRAYED ME!!! YOU!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU... HOW COULD YOU !?!?!
But it would be interesting.

Quote:
That's the understatement of the year!!

Aizen's shikai is freaking cheap, uber overpowered, is a major plothaxx and needs some serious mega nerfing along with some good ol' plothammer. --> and that's barely scratching it, too.

Or maybe it'll be easier to say... Aizen's shikai is sharingan?
Old 2008-06-05, 12:11   Link #39
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
For some reason i thought of a Soi Fon X Yoruichi thing XD
YOUU!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT TO READ ME THAT STORY, BUT YOU BETRAYED ME!!! YOU!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU... HOW COULD YOU !?!?!
But it would be interesting.

That's the understatement of the year!!

Aizen's shikai is freaking cheap, uber overpowered, is a major plothaxx and needs some serious mega nerfing along with some good ol' plothammer. --> and that's barely scratching it, too.

Or maybe it'll be easier to say... Aizen's shikai is sharingan?
why do people get some idea that theirs relationships between people who show NO NONE ZIP Signs of Affection between them?
Old 2008-06-05, 12:48   Link #40
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
That is why it will be fun to see when it is broken, and Aizen switching modes from a mighty leader to a pathetic loser.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, turn back the pendulum