AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Madoka Magica

Notices

Old 2013-12-23, 10:29   Link #4301
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

The following are all from the (comedy and partially nsfw) doujin 'Madokano' by KinoKonabe Hinanjou.
Images
1000x4236 What happens when Homura and Madoka get together
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
818x1229 Homura can only pick one
Images
920x1412 Sayaka converses with Homura
Images
923x1001 Mami invites them over
Images
1000x1412 Sayaka taunts Homura
Images
928x571 Where is Homura's battlefield
Images
835x665 Consequences of Sayaka's prank
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 12:13   Link #4302
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxilism View Post
The following are all from the (comedy and partially nsfw) doujin 'Madokano' by KinoKonabe Hinanjou.
Images
1000x4236 What happens when Homura and Madoka get together
Images
818x1229 Homura can only pick one
Images
920x1412 Sayaka converses with Homura
Images
923x1001 Mami invites them over
Images
1000x1412 Sayaka taunts Homura
Images
928x571 Where is Homura's battlefield
Images
835x665 Consequences of Sayaka's prank
Those doujins are pretty lulzy
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 14:29   Link #4303
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
"So, how in the world did you know Madoka's underwear rotation?"

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 21:36   Link #4304
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R

Miki, the blue-haired reindeer had a very shiny blade. And if you ever saw her, you would even see it blaze.

One of the other reindeer used to laugh and call her names, she'd never let poor Miki join in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Madoka came to say, "Miki with your blade so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved her, as they shouted out with glee, Miki the blue-haired reindeer, you'll go down in history!

Old 2013-12-25, 13:37   Link #4305
EroKing

Old 2013-12-25, 16:57   Link #4306
Triple_R
*Author

... So Sayaka is related to Light Yagami now? Because that's one very lovely "Just as Keikaku!" face.

Seriously, though, awesome pic. Really great attention to detail and style on this one.
Old 2013-12-27, 22:34   Link #4307
Macadate
Belphegor's Pincushion

Spoiler for Homura's ear-wrap:
Spoiler for MadoMagi x Princess Tutu:
Old 2013-12-28, 09:48   Link #4308
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

Translation by: http://www.donmai.us/posts/1579220?tags=akemi_homura
Images
385x1134 Mami is confused
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 13:11   Link #4309
Triple_R
*Author

I now present to you...

The Battle
to be
Triple_R's
Favorite Anime Character!

Who's going to win?!
Old 2013-12-29, 15:48   Link #4310
Sayaka Rei

Wow awesome !! It comes from a doujinshi I think ... the author is really good !
Quote:
Who's going to win?!
Epic battle ! Go Sayaka !
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 16:13   Link #4311
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I think it all comes down to who manages to deplete whose magic supply first, as physical/magic damage won't have much of an effect on Sayaka as long as she can heal herself and Nanoha doesn't know when to quit until her foe is befriended.

Then again, if Sayaka's magic is depleted, she becomes a Witch (assuming Madoka doesn't come down to make her soul at the last minute) and I'm not sure if even the White Devil can withstand, let alone defeat her then.
Old 2013-12-31, 01:55   Link #4312
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

You weren't really planning to go to sleep tonight, were you?

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1536644?pool_id=339
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 15:31   Link #4313
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 03:44   Link #4314
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
I think it all comes down to who manages to deplete whose magic supply first, as physical/magic damage won't have much of an effect on Sayaka as long as she can heal herself and Nanoha doesn't know when to quit until her foe is befriended.

Then again, if Sayaka's magic is depleted, she becomes a Witch (assuming Madoka doesn't come down to make her soul at the last minute) and I'm not sure if even the White Devil can withstand, let alone defeat her then.
Nanoha can fly. Sayaka can't probably ascend to that height.....
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 19:24   Link #4315
Triple_R
*Author

I recently had a funny idea, tying in somewhat to the Man of Steel movie of a few months back. This isn't really spoilerrific, though, since it's straight out of a MoS trailer. I hope people might get a chuckle out of this...

General Hitomi Zod: You have 24 hours to confess to Kyousuke. Otherwise, your world will suffer the consequences.

As for the Nanoha vs. Sayaka debate, in which we evaluate how an actual serious fight would go between them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Nanoha can fly. Sayaka can't probably ascend to that height.....
Yeah, I'm a pretty big believer that a flight advantage is huge in an otherwise close match.

There's also the fact that while Sayaka has an excellent regeneration ability, she's not necessarily hard to TKO. It looked like Homura TKOed her at the start of Episode 6, and from a fairly basic chop motion with her hand. I have to think that Nanoha can manage such an attack herself (or something even more effective) if given a reasonable opening.

I do think that Sayaka might surprise Nanoha with her speed and tenacity, but I would have to give Nanoha a solid majority out of 10 in an actual serious one-on-one fight. I'd probably give 7 or 8 out of 10 to Nanoha, and the other 2 or 3 to Sayaka.

Now, in fairness to Sayaka, if she was to fight Nanoha in the TV-Witch realm (thus negating Nanoha's flight advantage) then I could see Sayaka winning a slight majority. Or at least it might be a toss-up.
Old 2014-01-01, 23:22   Link #4316
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Images
No Keiyaku

Images
New Year Sayaka

Images
Lyrical crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
As for the Nanoha vs. Sayaka debate, in which we evaluate how an actual serious fight would go between them...

Yeah, I'm a pretty big believer that a flight advantage is huge in an otherwise close match.

There's also the fact that while Sayaka has an excellent regeneration ability, she's not necessarily hard to TKO. It looked like Homura TKOed her at the start of Episode 6, and from a fairly basic chop motion with her hand. I have to think that Nanoha can manage such an attack herself (or something even more effective) if given a reasonable opening.

I do think that Sayaka might surprise Nanoha with her speed and tenacity, but I would have to give Nanoha a solid majority out of 10 in an actual serious one-on-one fight. I'd probably give 7 or 8 out of 10 to Nanoha, and the other 2 or 3 to Sayaka.

Now, in fairness to Sayaka, if she was to fight Nanoha in the TV-Witch realm (thus negating Nanoha's flight advantage) then I could see Sayaka winning a slight majority. Or at least it might be a toss-up.
Now to drop in my two cents on this issue. As said above, flight is a huge advantage. There are a few more issues with your assertion that it would be an otherwise close match. Nanoha is a tank. She can take hits. Remember the battle between her and Sankt Kaiser Vivio, for example? Or every fight against Vita? She is able to take some heavy hits. She's also quite speedy enough to distance herself from Fate (albeit whether in Sonic Form is debatable). Not to mention her long-range and mid-range attacks are all insanely powerful. For Sayaka, it's a matter of getting hit.

There is one other thing that Nanoha has that Sayaka lacks. Experience. Throughout a lot of her fights, the best we have seen her do to hit someone at a high distance is randomly throw swords and to a seasoned combatant (Kyouko, for example) Sayaka is easy to pin down and defeat. Nanoha has military-grade training and does image-training and magic training daily.

To put it bluntly, even if they were fighting in HN Elly (Kirsten)'s Witch Labyrinth, I have my doubts that Sakaya could win. She lacks experience, polished technique, and the ability to take decent hits from an enemy, all attributes which Nanoha has.
Old 2014-01-02, 03:35   Link #4317
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk

Old 2014-01-02, 06:57   Link #4318
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post

Now to drop in my two cents on this issue. As said above, flight is a huge advantage. There are a few more issues with your assertion that it would be an otherwise close match. Nanoha is a tank.
Not exactly. Nanoha has strong defensive magic shields. But get through and/or around those defensive shields, and she's usually not much tougher than a normal human. Fate and Vita showed this in a few fights against kid!Nanoha.

Plus, you seem to be assuming we're using StrikerS Nanoha, given your experience argument. But that's not the Nanoha in the image that I put up. I'm thinking original season/A's Nanoha, not adult!Nanoha. Of course Sayaka would be overwhelmed by StrikerS Nanoha, who's a complete and utter monster.
Old 2014-01-02, 11:33   Link #4319
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Images
Not-so-sweet Embrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Not exactly. Nanoha has strong defensive magic shields. But get through and/or around those defensive shields, and she's usually not much tougher than a normal human. Fate and Vita showed this in a few fights against kid!Nanoha.

Plus, you seem to be assuming we're using StrikerS Nanoha, given your experience argument. But that's not the Nanoha in the image that I put up. I'm thinking original season/A's Nanoha, not adult!Nanoha. Of course Sayaka would be overwhelmed by StrikerS Nanoha, who's a complete and utter monster.
Scratch what I said about Sankt Kaiser Vivio's blows and military training, then. Even so, do you think that Sayaka has the capabilities to get past those barriers. Even if you take that into account, do you think Sayaka has the capability to get past 9YO Nanoha's barriers? It's not like it took a single normal blow for Vita to break through Pre-A's Nanoha's barriers. It took her pushing Raketenform Graf Eisen to its maximum before she broke Nanoha's barriers at their strongest. All Sayaka really has is throwing swords and waving her sword at her enemy with no tactics or strategy. I have doubts that that could break through any of Nanoha's barriers.

She also still has her own image training, training done with Yuuno, and her self-study-esque training. So, she is still well-trained albeit not to the extent of StrikerS Nanoha.

And with regards to tanking, she tanked Fate's Photon Lancer Phalanx Shift.

There is also one more thing Nanoha has that Sayaka doesn't have. Skill with binding and delayed binding. If Sayaka ever made contact with her barriers, she would have enough time to put even a Grounding Bind on Sayaka and distance herself for an attack.

Last edited by Hiss13; 2014-01-02 at 11:43.
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 11:37   Link #4320
GDB

^ Homura... where'd you put your left hand to make Madoka make that face?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, madoka magica