AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-11, 17:29   Link #2261
Homura7

^As I said, Aruka's reasons for becoming what she's become could be either similar or somehow different from the ones of the anime.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 18:03   Link #2262
Avvesione

I wonder how religious she is since she became a spy and assassin. You'd think that's against what the Second would believe in. Then again, she could have ulterior motives for staying in Simeon as she still continues being an evil leader in Simeon.

Spoiler:

Was going to get a screencap to show happy Aruka but isn't working right now. Kinda funny to watch the anime and see her happy and then go to the manga and see that.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 18:32   Link #2263
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
You know about the spanish inquisition or any other religious fanatical group? Al Qaida? the Crusaids, Jihad? She possibly fights this semi--war for religious reasons. Misguided ofc but i asume she does.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 19:07   Link #2264
shadowii

I know all Aruka religious theory mostly comes from that one scene where she's praying and how arclight proclaims himself as the second reborn but have to note two things.

1. The general theme seems to be that everyone in black spot worships the second as christ in christianity (except blade ),

2. That scene is from Cruz's memory of her (he's younger but its not that old a memory as she's wearing the outfit she was first seen in) and as we've seen, she hadn't exactly been honest with him about her feelings and motives.

I'm not saying the reason for aruka's alligence to Arclight is not religious in origin. i'm just saying with what we have now, I'm not convinced of it.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-11 at 20:24.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 19:56   Link #2265
Mr.Caliber

wonder if the anime will have a special or OVA or movie to frickin show us the fragment that we all are dieing to see
Mr.Caliber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:17   Link #2266
shadowii

the anime is done for right now, lets just focus on the manga, new chapter in a little less then a week
Old 2009-12-11, 20:25   Link #2267
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Caliber View Post
wonder if the anime will have a special or OVA or movie to frickin show us the fragment that we all are dieing to see
Which fragment are u talking about? Zero?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:33   Link #2268
Mr.Caliber

really? Wat about translated english, there's only fourteen out
Old 2009-12-11, 20:34   Link #2269
Mr.Caliber

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Which fragment are u talking about? Zero?
no the rumor about ultima on wikipedia

I personally believe it is the oppisite of Arukas (which don't grill me too hard)
which is ice.
Old 2009-12-11, 20:52   Link #2270
shadowii

^
i dont mean to grill Mr Caliber, but there is at least one ice needless in the manga already, somone who made a giant block of ice to keep people in kanna's home town from escaping,

ultima appears to just be a fan rumor, looked through half the internet trying to find something on it and found nada

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-11 at 22:47.
Old 2009-12-11, 20:56   Link #2271
Avvesione

If you're looking for Cruz to have a fragment, you should follow the manga closely. We don't know if it'll happen but the only way to know for sure is through the manga. But if you're just waiting for Cruz, you'll probably have to wait a long time since this is a long series.

Also, you should go back and read some of the posts (i think 70's and 80's?) about Cruz's fragment.
Old 2009-12-11, 20:59   Link #2272
shadowii

your being too generous avvesione theirs been stuff on cruz since the early 20's
Old 2009-12-11, 23:52   Link #2273
Adam Cruz

If this is how the manga is gonna end (like the anime). I'll drop this manga on the spot lol. That's some lazy work... tying his knowledge with his "fragment".
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 00:02   Link #2274
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
One- the ultima fragment sprang from the fact that Mio claimed to have seen warm hands keep Cruz from dying after he fell in the PF blast (I think that was when she said it happened). So far, my theory is that's simply one of the greatest signs we've seen that he's unable to die even when he should've

Two- it doesn't make much sense for a character like Cruz to still be in this manga, and a main character at that, with all the other types of characters there are- he's essentially a main character that the "odd one out", which usually means there's another purpose to him... (we hope)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 01:09   Link #2275
Used Can

Personally, I'd prefer if Yamada never gets any sort of powers. He already has a role in the story, and that's being the brains of the team.

I haven't really followed the raws too much, so I wouldn't know if him eventually getting a fragment, or being revealed as a reincarnation of Christ have already being confirmed (or heavily hinted). But, personally, I'd be disappointed if that happens.
Old 2009-12-12, 01:20   Link #2276
Sekirei07

I think most people do agree that he has gained Eden Cells due to his healing from Eve though.

Since she directly entered his body to heal him and re-attach his arm and left that giant scar on his chest from her entry point. It being odd since she never entered anyone else to heal them or left a scar on them.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 01:37   Link #2277
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
I think most people do agree that he has gained Eden Cells due to his healing from Eve though.

Since she directly entered his body to heal him and re-attach his arm and left that giant scar on his chest from her entry point. It being odd since she never entered anyone else to heal them or left a scar on them.
And the last time we saw someone enter someone (Arclight and Riru) they got Eden Seeds. And since then there's been a lot of amazing things that've happened to him. Aruka was stopped, the warm hands saved him in PF blast, he survived the fall into St. Rose, got asked out by Blade, etc.
Old 2009-12-12, 02:38   Link #2278
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... being asked out by Blade is St. Rose's fault, really

and I'm otherwise going to stick with my theory that Eden Cells= triggering Cruz's awakening, which so far has only manifested itself in the form of keeping him from dying about 3 or 4 times over...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 03:35   Link #2279
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
About Aruka agian and also Cruz, remember she had her prayer thing going on at the church as Cruz recalled it.
Now she believes in the 2nd with conviction.
Now when she stopped attacking Cruz she said something about a Him. Could that Him be a reference to the 2nd? As in devine power. If so she would not attack Cruz since he is protected by God. Acording to her beliefs.

Cruz having a fragment is debated all over this forum, there simply is no proof only clues. clues may be false or not thats for Imai to decide.
you could simply write everything off to regular capabilities of humans in the story. And that someone else Blade or Eve or Saten saved him at Simeon HQ and that Aruka freaked out for nothing. She did look realy beaten with fear for God attitude tho.

Also Cruzes inteligence should be linked with his powers if he is the next Adam/2nd or 3rd w/e you may call it.
Only someone that can realy understand all the powers can use them, that has been explained already by many needless. Like how Blade isnt able to use Satens power yet he copied it. So even if you got all the tools if you cant read the manual what good will it do? Cruz realy got the brains for using all the powers.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-12, 09:39   Link #2280
Homura7

As Sekirei07 said, Cruz's awakening began after Eve put Eden cells inside his body. Those cells are slowly replacing his human old ones.

That means, among other things, Cruz should gain accelerated healing. Remember Hatfield broke his right arm? Let's see how much time that takes to heal.

Now all that's left is a byakugou and the next and strongest Adam will be born.

Those who say Cruz shouldn't gain any power, you clearly have no idea about how big his role in the story is. He's the main character, damnit!!!

Next chapter in less than a week.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-12 at 09:50.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen