AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-31, 00:22   Link #21
EpyonEmerald

-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-

Lose the additude, If you are trying to be helpful why not attack useful posts to attack instead of people who are asking questions. Even if it may seem simple to you it doesn't mean its simple to everyone, the only thing retarted here is your name.

And on to the matter,

Character Building, it is quite funny that he is so respectful, I recall in the last episode they flashed to all the pilots faces and peoples mouths were open after Shinn just went seed style, but his face remained the same calm and ready, he reminds me of a more respectful Wufei.
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 00:34   Link #22
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
NEver compared the almighty Laser Barrel to that bitch of a Wufei
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 01:51   Link #23
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonEmerald
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-

Lose the additude, If you are trying to be helpful why not attack useful posts to attack instead of people who are asking questions. Even if it may seem simple to you it doesn't mean its simple to everyone, the only thing retarted here is your name.

Not trying to start a flame war here but I think you need to take a chill pill. Like i said I meant no offense by it and if anyone is going to take offense I think it should be Anime123 who posted this topic. Don't put ur defend-the-weak policy shit on me.

And another note - I don't give a shit about what you think about my name since I liked it when i made it. If you got anything more to say to me, then pm or else fuck off.

Now more on topic: One useful thing that epyon pointed out is character building. If you think about it more carefully, it might be that the creator is trying to emphasize Ray's militant attitude. He does not voice his own opinion unless its absolutely necessary and he does not discriminate against any official through his own personal views.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 02:07   Link #24
EpyonEmerald

-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-

Don't hide behind curse words, only kids do that.

You ask me to take a chill pill then say fuck off? Get a reality check, we don't need your negative posts here. I am not protecting anyone besides myself, I don't want to see your negative crap thrown at people, Respect others and get respect, if not go cry and whine somewhere else.
Old 2005-01-01, 02:15   Link #25
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonEmerald
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-

Don't hide behind curse words, only kids do that.

You ask me to take a chill pill then say fuck off? Get a reality check, we don't need your negative posts here. I am not protecting anyone besides myself, I don't want to see your negative crap thrown at people, Respect others and get respect, if not go cry and whine somewhere else.
You are right when you say we don't need negative posts here for all these people to read pointlessly. Now why don't you learn how to read and send me a PM if you have anything more to say? Sooner or later a mod is going to come and delete all of these flame posts. btw- I was polite up to the point where you provocated me. Ask anyone here and they will say you are the aggressor here and don't give me tat "I like to protect people" bs cuz your dumbass comment about my name was uncalled for.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 03:28   Link #26
EpyonEmerald

Nevermind,

I am not at a low enough level to understand you.
Old 2005-01-01, 06:01   Link #27
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman

That's because ZAFT isn't even a real military. Its ranking system is based more on a militia, and the whole thing is run pretty loosely, as opposed to the EA military.
You're in a firm,the boss of an other firm comes to make a deal with your boss.Do you insult him because you think he's stupid?No,and if you do,you will be jobless soon.

Even Yzak was disciplined,he didn't insult athrun when he was his commander.