AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 18:09   Link #161
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
I will crack the code eventually and then strangle IMOUTO with my bare hands.
But when that day comes many will stand in your and protect the IMOUTO.
Old 2012-07-16, 21:01   Link #162
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Amazing... this anime is unique...

We got to see some boob assessment in the bathroom at the end of each episodes...
Who's gonna be next?
I vote for Rinka!
Although "Ikkusu" would be good as well.
Old 2012-07-17, 00:34   Link #163
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Decent show. Good to have an MC who isn't a total retard/loser like they usually are. Me and my friend both went "WTF" when Shougo started dancing with Rinka because it dawned on us that this guy is actually a smooth operator.

For the record I've already put Miyabi in the trash bin. She raises all of the flags for character traits (well more like love interest traits) that I dislike.

Rinka and Mr. X lead the pack for me followed by Konoe.

Could be a decent show, or it could be another series that fades into obscurity because of poor execution, should be interesting.
Old 2012-07-17, 14:09   Link #164
Arya

I watched the second episode and the series seems to be quite average so far, but enjoyable, at least each girl is getting fair time and it seems they throw hints/red herrings for each of the girls (phone, crab).
Anyways even if she is quite weird so far I like Ikusu the most, the one who apparently seems to be out of the games. I prefer girls who don't fall instantly and manifestly for the MC. The other girls didn't impress me that much. Even if tbh she doesn't even appear in the ED, ninja skill?, (didn't check the OP) so she seems to be really out of the games for now.
So far Mei and Konoe are the one I'm betting on to be the imouto even if Miyabi shold be the most suited. Or the girl phoning is not really her sister, but someone who is teasing him instead. Like Ikusu. Scheming to keep him for herself warning him directly and "indirectly" about an imaginary sister.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 14:54   Link #165
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Hmmm. High standards here. Personally, I like everyone so far. The MC is great. Konoe is sweet and serious. Maybe she's after the heir, but she likes him, too, so that's okay. And she's played by Ishihara Kaori, so I love her voice. Miyabi is a terrific tsundere. Perfect version of the type, well played by Sakura Ayane with nice amounts of both tsuntsun and deredere. Rinka is honestly proud, but still able to see and respond to the MC. I'm gradually gaining more respect for Taketatsu Ayane's work. Ikusu is a fine character, with her straightforward attitude and naked lolling about. And Koshimizu Ami's voice. And Mei is complex, and played by rising star Hidaka Rina. What's not to like?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-07-17 at 15:39.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 05:34   Link #166
teja208
Critical fanboy

I think the teacher is his sister.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 05:54   Link #167
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
but shouldn't the sister be an imouto instead of onee-chan?
Old 2012-07-18, 06:38   Link #168
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Whose to say that the teacher didn't skip all of middle, high school, and university/college? *cough*PPD*cough*

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 09:15   Link #169
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
It looks like you think of the teacher as his imouto just based on her looks ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 13:47   Link #170
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
It looks like you think of the teacher as his imouto just based on her looks ?
Well, no one said she isn't a loli genius doesn't mean she isn't secretly one.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 14:50   Link #171
Midonin
Last Engage

I thought TBS shows were some of the last to get streamed (and usually, they are), but Funi's been picking a few up (Haganai, Sankarea last cour), and now... we can add this one to the list. Makes me curious if anybody's going to pick up KoiChoco.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 13:52   Link #172
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for NakaImo 03 - There's No Way All Of Them Can Be My Little Sister:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 16:07   Link #173
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ep3. This show knows exactly what it wants to do and does it. Romantic moe fanservice with a main character you can respect. And excellent voices for the task. Good stuff, with zero intellectual pretensions and some emotion.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2012-07-19 at 16:21.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 20:05   Link #174
sky black swordman

Quote:
No bathtime fondling this week, even if the bath itself did return. Maybe next time.
What? There wasn't?
And was really hoping for that. Oh well cant have every Episode.
Old 2012-07-19, 22:13   Link #175
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hmm ... well, I watched ep 2 and tbh the main thing that jumped out at me were the poor production values. Not a good thing for the main thing I notice jumping out at me is something like that - that means the story is not engaging me. :\
Old 2012-07-20, 01:45   Link #176
flack

Spoiler for episode 3:
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 01:47   Link #177
Divini
Senpai!

Ep 3:

Well that last part made this seem like the penultimate episode. Since it's so early, I'll bet Miyabi was his "little sister" when they were young, but not blood-related.

I gave Shougo props last episode for his mad ballroom dancing skills and alpha-MC actions. But this episode errr... I'm going to have to temporarily take that man card back from him for now. When two young girls are willing to sleep with you topless with them clearly in love with you, how can you not do anything? I mean I saw what he was thinking about, just do them both! At least one of them isn't your blood-related sister!

I suppose I should give him credit on his tremendous willpower, I guess.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 02:21   Link #178
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Bad little girls, learning how to control seduce and drug up your future man. I actually fear for Shugo's future lol.
Old 2012-07-20, 03:15   Link #179
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
Bad little girls, learning how to control seduce and drug up your future man. I actually fear for Shugo's future lol.
The gold digger flags just keep popping up. But I guess itisn't much of a surprise that Migayabi is the MCs sister. There were a lot of flags pointing to her after all. At the very least, that's the first girl out for the count. Or so it seems

Still it seems that the student council appears more saner- the president isn't as much of an airhead as she seems. And the Preview is a diabetic inducing as ever.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 04:16   Link #180
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

A little fast when its still episode 3? Guess Shougo can't really know for sure, the path of a bachelor is perhaps the safest then.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen