AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-12, 11:41   Link #1181
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
this already have fanservice directly in the LN so why not in the anime?
No. Reading novel is a different thing. Instead of fanservices, the producers should concentrate more on the quality. I was so fed up with DxD anime fanservice that I finally dropped it
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 16:41   Link #1182
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
nonono i say she looks like the ojou-sama type. no other information was released other than the cover of the book.
But if she turns out to be a ojou-sama type, what type will she be ?

Quote:
she has big boobs too soooo no complains XD
I think they may be bigger then Touka's!
Old 2012-11-12, 16:45   Link #1183
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
No. Reading novel is a different thing. Instead of fanservices, the producers should concentrate more on the quality. I was so fed up with DxD anime fanservice that I finally dropped it
fanservice aside actually the studio doing a great job with DxD story, but i must agree with you that too much fanservices is rather disturbing[since my blood is limited and i can't watch it in front of my lil'bro]

since Date A Live LN is mainly composed is :
30% love comedy
30% serious scene
30% training
10% fanservices[which is under category "Softcore"]

if The studio stay true to that recipe it will become huge success

sky@ let's ask them

me : hey girls which one of you has bigger boob?
them : .............................

slapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslap

GAME OVER!-------->Bad End
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 18:00   Link #1184
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
fanservice aside actually the studio doing a great job with DxD story, but i must agree with you that too much fanservices is rather disturbing[since my blood is limited and i can't watch it in front of my lil'bro]

since Date A Live LN is mainly composed is :
30% love comedy
30% serious scene
30% training
10% fanservices[which is under category "Softcore"]

if The studio stay true to that recipe it will become huge success

sky@ let's ask them

me : hey girls which one of you has bigger boob?
them : .............................

slapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslapslap

GAME OVER!-------->Bad End
i dont get this guys, the MC of DxD power up whit oppai is obivious there will be fanservice but anyway is not like i want it or not, my point is if the novel already have fanservice is normal that the anime will have it too (i'm not talking of date a live only but in general)

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-11-13 at 19:13.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 03:01   Link #1185
chancs

Quote:
i dont get this guys, the MC of DxD power up whit oppai is obivious there will be fanservice but anyway is not like i want it or not, my point is if the novel already have fanservice is normal that the anime will have it too (i'm not talking of date a live only but in general)
True, but, the novel have such things in lines. You can read through it fast. In anime, the stupid thing goes for 1-2 minutes. Multiply it by 3-4 times per episode, you have 3-8 minutes fanservice. I prefer "action" and "fighting scenes" with not so unrealistic power ups through boobs
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 06:52   Link #1186
kazzuya13

You see I really hate when the studio focus too much on fan service that they will discard the story itself and make an alternate story for the sake of fan service just like they did on Rosario Vampire(Even though it's a manga.) I hope you get my point.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 08:22   Link #1187
Insane
Banned

Maah, if only the illustrator of this LN was Miyama-Zero instead . . .
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 09:30   Link #1188
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Maah, if only the illustrator of this LN was Miyama-Zero instead . . .
why? the art is already great, tsunako is awesome. and whit all respect for Miyama-zero he is a great artist but is not like he's the only good artist out there

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-11-14 at 09:48.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 10:06   Link #1189
EvI

oh my god i have to resist this girl i alredy have ellen and kurumi i can't...*cough blood* someone call a ambulance pleas...

wait...didn't someone said that volume 6 would be a yuri spirit or something? what a waste of beuty seriously D:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 10:52   Link #1190
Riki
ランダム王

okay chapter 5 part 1 updated.......hey i like tsunako, ever since his/her neptune series i fell for the art. Miyama-Zero is more to the realistic type while tsunako has the moe in it.
Old 2012-11-14, 10:58   Link #1191
CNine
Inactive Member

^aye-aye, thanx captain
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 11:35   Link #1192
endarion88

Quote:
okay chapter 5 part 1 updated.......hey i like tsunako, ever since his/her neptune series i fell for the art. Miyama-Zero is more to the realistic type while tsunako has the moe in it.
quote whit all my might! i cant w8 to know if neptuneV will be released outside japan but anyway i like tsunako art a lot he/she can also make pretty sexy character other than moe ones (iris/green heart desing for neptunev for example XD)

edit changed avatar/sign for the case XD
Old 2012-11-14, 18:11   Link #1193
Insane
Banned

Okay so . . . any explanation about why ALL seireis are female? I know this is stupid question, but somehow keep bugging me all this time. It's just like my other concerns about why ALL angeloids in SnO are female, why ALL IS can only be operated by female (sans Ichika), and why ALL vampire ninjas in Korezom are female.

C'mon now author, please give my proper explanation regarding what you've been writing all this time, don't just throw out your fantasies without holding back as if there's no tomorrow. And no, don't tell me that it's because there's no any male in their species, it's too cheap and doesn't make it there.
Old 2012-11-14, 18:25   Link #1194
endarion88

Quote:
Okay so . . . any explanation about why ALL seireis are female? I know this is stupid question, but somehow keep bugging me all this time. It's just like my other concerns about why ALL angeloids in SnO are female, why ALL IS can only be operated by female (sans Ichika), and why ALL vampire ninjas in Korezom are female.

C'mon now author, please give my proper explanation regarding what you've been writing all this time, don't just throw out your fantasies without holding back as if there's no tomorrow. And no, don't tell me that it's because there's no any male in their species, it's too cheap and doesn't make it there.
the reason is the harem tag
Old 2012-11-14, 18:28   Link #1195
Insane
Banned

Quote:
the reason is the harem tag
What a cheap answer
Old 2012-11-14, 18:31   Link #1196
XFire
150% done

Quote:

If it really bugs you, pick one of the below

Possibility # 1: Male seireis do exist
  • They just can't cross over. It could be due to a power difference in the sexes either way (not strong enough to be called or too strong to be pulled)
  • They are the evil ones, doing this for fun.
  • They were sealed or captured, and the females were sent to find them.
  • They just haven't appeared yet. Traps on the way.
  • Specific seireis are being chosen to be sent over. Like the first, they are chosen for qualities that only appear in the female sex, whether just being female (if they are being sent just so Shidou can seal them for some reason) or strength (They are meant to rampage).

Possibility # 2: Male seireis don't exist
  • All seireis are female because they just are. Author appeal excuse.
  • Seireis don't have a sex until they manifest. The first took a female form and the rest subconciously followed suit.
  • Seireis are artificial creations in the other dimension, similiar to angeloids. They just felt like making girls.
  • Like the second example, no sex until materialised. Their sex is related to the fact that Shidou (who can seal them) is male. The person who started everything wants them to be sealed, for good or bad, and adjusted things accordingly.
Old 2012-11-14, 19:07   Link #1197
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I don't think there ever was any statement that specifically said there were only female seireis, but I do believe the main ones are going to be females. Even if there were male seireis, the possibility of them appearing is slim; at least, not until the author decides to write that in.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 19:48   Link #1198
XFire
150% done

Kind of off topic, but is any one else kind of fed up with the AST? They are so ineffective that it's almost comical. Tohka could kick their asses so far up their skirts they literally could do nothing but stand their waiting for punishment (yes, punishment. It was like an adult spanking a child). Yoshino ran away because she didn't want to hurt them, not because she was afraid. And Kurumi is doing whatever the hell she wants, because it is physically impossible for them to stop her. It's reached the point that they don't do anything but get in Shidou's way.
Old 2012-11-14, 20:26   Link #1199
sky black swordman

Quote:
It's just like my other concerns about why ALL angeloids in SnO are female, why ALL IS can only be operated by female (sans Ichika), and why ALL vampire ninjas in Korezom are female.
This is not true, there male vampire ninjas in Kore was Zombie. Although they were only shown in the anime. Not sure about th LN.
Old 2012-11-14, 21:14   Link #1200
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Just to confirm the above statement (although somewhat off-topic), the head of the vampire ninjas is actually a male.

Putting this aside, there appears to be a manga spin-off about the AST that was recently serialised.

Spoiler for Volume 5 Character:
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy