AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-04, 08:55   Link #541
LaoED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
What happens if Toma have powers like Alex Mercer from Prototype?

Overkill! No, make that EXTREME SUPER OVERKILL!!!

He'll be so powerful that no one in the series can beat him.
LOL, then I guess Misaka is Infamous

Old 2009-08-04, 09:49   Link #542
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Who is Alex Mercer from Prototype?
A man who was revived as an amnesiac with shapeshifting powers by a super virus that
Spoiler for Prototype:
had broken lose on the island of Manhattan.
Spoiler for Prototype (These are massive spoilers that spoil the ending):
Old 2009-08-04, 10:57   Link #543
tsunade666

shapeshifting? as in a shapeshifter? like werewolves? but a weapon instead.....

googling it..... His freaking awesome. love this one
Spoiler:

toume will be overkill! agreed. poor enemy I pity them.

And its from ps3 awesome. I don't have one that's why it's awesome in my country the price to is freaking awesome. banzai for rich people.... poor me.
Old 2009-08-04, 13:06   Link #544
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
What happens if Toma have powers like Alex Mercer from Prototype?

Overkill! No, make that EXTREME SUPER OVERKILL!!!

He'll be so powerful that no one in the series can beat him.
Oh... my... God... please... no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I thought that Touma needs a power or ability that his right hand can't block.

About the novels a friend told me that the queen Elizard named our unlucky guy: Sir Touma Kamijou Is that true?
Wow, he got the Knights' honorifics of "Sir"? He must've done something. Toumaaaa... did you trigger yet another flag... AGAIN...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666
Who is Alex Mercer from Prototype?

And if its true that the queen called touma Sir Kamijou Touma..... it doesn't suits him a bit.

And as a though maybe the imagine breaker real use doesn't only cancel or erase super natural occurrence. Maybe if it levels up it can also erase normal things or rather if it levels up more it will just erase everything. The ultimate denier. Denying the existence of everything. And erasing all it includes the user. From emotions and memories leaving only a empty doll of destruction that destroys anything.
Sounds too tragic for me no matter how I look at it

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-08-04, 14:20   Link #545
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
shapeshifting? as in a shapeshifter? like werewolves? but a weapon instead.....

googling it..... His freaking awesome. love this one
Spoiler:

toume will be overkill! agreed. poor enemy I pity them.

And its from ps3 awesome. I don't have one that's why it's awesome in my country the price to is freaking awesome. banzai for rich people.... poor me.
That pic reminds a lot Ovan left arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Sounds too tragic for me no matter how I look at it
Yeah, but I have the sensation of probability of that destiny for him .
Old 2009-08-04, 17:36   Link #546
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
That pic reminds a lot Ovan left arm
Nice timing of saying that, I'm currently reading the G.U. manga (while having a strong feeling to jump into the manga, literally kick everyone's butt while shouting "Don't be too emo over a freakin' MMO! Get a life dudes!")

But man how it'd be a downer ending if Touma's hand revealed to be something that can undo everything's existence - including himself.

Old 2009-08-04, 23:21   Link #547
tsunade666

But its an okay for me. Makes it all sense to me. Being crowley looks suspicious and all and everyone is cautious of imagine breaker. its still a level 0 so it doesn't possess that much treat yet attitude. They are like underestimating him but the same time taking percussion against him.

btw what's G.U.? hack//? manga? and soul assassin your avatar is soooo amusing I can't stop looking at it. And who's in it anyway? the character's in the avatar.
Old 2009-08-05, 05:06   Link #548
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

It's senjougahara Hitagi and Araragi Konomi from Bakemonogatari. Uuuh, can't wait for my copy of vol 18 to arrive >.<. If they have it anyway >.<. So any more spoiler on what happened in vol 18?
Old 2009-08-05, 05:26   Link #549
tsunade666

senjougahara? araragi? from ghost story? I haven't watch episode 2 up yet. So I can't relate on that one but who are they?
Old 2009-08-05, 09:01   Link #550
Bordix

Take a look at it then, I'm sure you'll like it. It has some similarities with Index though with less action and MOAR dialogues

about the power up, How about the dragon arm he pulled off back then? Aurelius did say he didn't think of such detailed piece. Maybe it could be Touma's doing.

and did Index do something relevant here in vol 18?
Old 2009-08-05, 09:52   Link #551
tsunade666

I don't have a clue on vol 18. Not much as what's been given in the forum but about the dragon's arm its all the mental stress and illusion of Aurelius. The red haired guy said it to touma when his having doubts about his arm when his in hospital.
Old 2009-08-05, 13:26   Link #552
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
about the power up, How about the dragon arm he pulled off back then? Aurelius did say he didn't think of such detailed piece. Maybe it could be Touma's doing.
I don't know if Aurelous saw Touma like a monster(dragon), but there are many coincidences in the novels:

1.- Touma stops Dragon Breath in the 1st arc.
2.- Turn his cutted right hand into a dragon head.
3.- The church sends assasins to kill him, one of them have the capabilities of a saint, Aqua.
4.- What a coincidence! later, in the novels, Aqua gets a replica of Ascalon, the sword used by St. George to kill a Dragon.
5.- Have I said St. George? yes, in the first arc Index used a spell called St. george sanctuary against Touma, Coincidence??? I don't think so.

Quote:
But its an okay for me. Makes it all sense to me. Being crowley looks suspicious and all and everyone is cautious of imagine breaker. its still a level 0 so it doesn't possess that much treat yet attitude. They are like underestimating him but the same time taking percussion against him.
The RCC looks contradictory with their doings.

Quote:
btw what's G.U.? hack//? manga?
The manga is an altern story of the PS2 games also called .Hack//G.U
Old 2009-08-05, 21:53   Link #553
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

... I forgot about this:

Spoiler for Wiki says::

I'd like to see some explanations/spoilers about this though, and sorry if this has been explained already, but somehow this has been one of the main reasons why I still follow updates of the ToAruVerse.

Old 2009-08-05, 22:57   Link #554
tsunade666

Soul assassin to whom are those spoilers talking to? kaori? because she's part of the amajusa and kaori is the only one who's strongly connected to index that is a girl.
Old 2009-08-06, 01:12   Link #555
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Soul assassin to whom are those spoilers talking to? kaori? because she's part of the amajusa and kaori is the only one who's strongly connected to index that is a girl.
Yes, the spoilers are about Kaori. Note that I already mentioned I'm referring to Wikipedia there...

Old 2009-08-06, 05:17   Link #556
tsunade666

I'm surprised that kaori is also part of touma's harem. No one can really escapes the dead end flag of imagine breaker.
Old 2009-08-06, 06:37   Link #557
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoED View Post
LOL, then I guess Misaka is Infamous

You mean Cole MacGrath, the protagonist of the game in inFamous.

BTW, i read that Cole's got 17 different electrical powers, which compare to Misaka who has like what, 6 or 7?

PS: Somebody should make a fanart of Toma & Mikoto with both of them wearing the cloths of the protagonist of Prototype & inFamous respectively. i would love to see Toma in a Black leather hoodie & Mikoto in biker gear.
Old 2009-08-06, 07:17   Link #558
tsunade666

Mikoto's electrical power isn't only 6 or 7. Her abilities are too control electricity. Its got to be more than that and even so. SHE THE RAILGUN. She will just blast a hole on her opponents.
Old 2009-08-06, 18:40   Link #559
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
... I forgot about this:

Spoiler for Wiki says::

I'd like to see some explanations/spoilers about this though, and sorry if this has been explained already, but somehow this has been one of the main reasons why I still follow updates of the ToAruVerse.
I agree, that spoilers mades me want another season *-* , also Kaori is one of my faovrite girls with 10032, LO & Itsuwa.
Old 2009-08-08, 10:07   Link #560
tsunade666

are their any news on the volume 18 yet? And last order combine with itsuwa is overkill. And if you add too kaori. I will die in bleeding.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen