AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 03:11   Link #701
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I have my suspicions from watching the episode but just to be sure, I want to ask why was it such a big deal on the 'Forums of that World' when people heard that Neshinbara lost a fight?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 12:58   Link #702
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
So can someone tell me how many pages each volume is. I know on the first page of the thread it names the first three volume's length but what about after that?
Old 2012-07-17, 13:05   Link #703
Dynellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
So can someone tell me how many pages each volume is. I know on the first page of the thread it names the first three volume's length but what about after that?
Here's the info and tons of extra data as well

Dynellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 13:12   Link #704
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Does Elizabeth(Queen) fight or that outfit's just for show?

And if so, insanely powerful, or just for show?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 13:30   Link #705
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynellen View Post
Here's the info and tons of extra data as well

Spoiler:
Ah thanks for that, I must say its the longest series I've encountered in terms of pages.
Old 2012-07-17, 17:50   Link #706
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Does Elizabeth(Queen) fight or that outfit's just for show?

And if so, insanely powerful, or just for show?
She wields Excaliburn...Yes, she's insanely strong.
Old 2012-07-17, 19:27   Link #707
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I have my suspicions from watching the episode but just to be sure, I want to ask why was it such a big deal on the 'Forums of that World' when people heard that Neshinbara lost a fight?
It is not a big deal for the people, like "2ch now" they're just shit-posting (remember most of the "fights" can be seen livecasting on the spot, like everyone saw Tori pulled down Masazumi's pants). They're just basically saying the entire fight between him and Shakespeare's a farce (not sure pun's intentional) and Neshibara even orchestrated his own injury to draw sympathetic, and some even told him to go die lol ... 氏ね->死ね; given Neshibara's a huge chuuni person he's obviously very hurt by it (he even designed his own window thingy!!).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 23:34   Link #708
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
It is not a big deal for the people, like "2ch now" they're just shit-posting (remember most of the "fights" can be seen livecasting on the spot, like everyone saw Tori pulled down Masazumi's pants). They're just basically saying the entire fight between him and Shakespeare's a farce (not sure pun's intentional) and Neshibara even orchestrated his own injury to draw sympathetic, and some even told him to go die lol ... 氏ね->死ね; given Neshibara's a huge chuuni person he's obviously very hurt by it (he even designed his own window thingy!!).
Ah okay- I thought it was because Neshibara was some bigshot writer or something but it was just Anno being a dick
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 23:36   Link #709
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ah okay- I thought it was because Neshibara was some bigshot writer or something but it was just Anno being a dick
but doesn't it warm your heart that untold millennium into the future Anon still exist and just as trollish as ever.
Old 2012-07-18, 21:57   Link #710
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So since Mary and Tenzou will be the parents of the next king of England, does it mean that Tenzou will take up the name of Henry Stuart, and their child will be King James VI?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 03:42   Link #711
black_cat1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
So since Mary and Tenzou will be the parents of the next king of England, does it mean that Tenzou will take up the name of Henry Stuart, and their child will be King James VI?
It's possible that their child will be King James I (or James VI of Scot). What a pity that Elizabeth will stay as a virgin for her historical figure. She is as beautiful as her sister Mary . Minoru sensei should give her a chance to taste romance.
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 05:38   Link #712
Raviel

Quote:
The ninja eventually has a child?
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 07:20   Link #713
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Yep, and for the sake of history recreation, he have to have a son.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2012-07-19, 11:22   Link #714
tsunade666

Quote:
^ Yep, and for the sake of history recreation, he have to have a son.
What!? details please. How did it end up like that and no I'm not familiar with Mary either (in this verse)
Old 2012-07-19, 19:34   Link #715
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Mary inherits the names of Mary (Stuart), Queen of Scots and Mary I of England (Tudor).
Mary, Queen of Scots would have a son with Henry Stuart and that child would become King James VI of Scotland (and King James I of the United Crown — where all the kingdoms under Britain would be ruled by one king, not that it's that important in the Testament Era).

By the way, if history would still go smoothly, Tenzou and Mary's son would lead the expedition to Hokkaido (the New World).

Old 2012-07-19, 19:46   Link #716
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
It's possible that their child will be King James I (or James VI of Scot). What a pity that Elizabeth will stay as a virgin for her historical figure. She is as beautiful as her sister Mary . Minoru sensei should give her a chance to taste romance.
Oh, that's easy. She just has to give up her throne at some stage. And anyway there is no proof that the original Elizabeth is a physical virgin; all we know is she never married. It was never anything more than political power games to keep other rulers guessing, thinking they could steal her kingdom by marrying her.
Old 2012-07-20, 05:40   Link #717
black_cat1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Oh, that's easy. She just has to give up her throne at some stage. And anyway there is no proof that the original Elizabeth is a physical virgin; all we know is she never married. It was never anything more than political power games to keep other rulers guessing, thinking they could steal her kingdom by marrying her.
Well, she was called "The Virgin Queen" in history though so Minoru may make her FA to keep her virginity . And I remember that Elizabeth loved Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester but feared that their marriage can cause the nobility rise against her.

And James I only be crowned after Elizabeth's death so I think she won't give up her throne and stay as a queen until she dies.
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 11:36   Link #718
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Well, she was called "The Virgin Queen" in history though so Minoru may make her FA to keep her virginity . And I remember that Elizabeth loved Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester but feared that their marriage can cause the nobility rise against her.

And James I only be crowned after Elizabeth's death so I think she won't give up her throne and stay as a queen until she dies.
See, if Mary is going to stay alive, there is just no point sticking to the script any more in the long run. They might keep up appearances for a few more years, but seriously. If Elizabeth want to go and get married in the future, it's not like anyone near her will care.
Old 2012-07-21, 14:15   Link #719
XxSleepyxX
Learner

I'm curious is the series finished yet? Or is still on-going. Their hasn't been a novel in awhile.
Old 2012-07-21, 18:19   Link #720
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
I'm curious is the series finished yet? Or is still on-going. Their hasn't been a novel in awhile.
The author doesn't put out novels in conventional one every 3 - 4 months pattern other LN authors do. He spends most of the year writing, and then the volume is released in parts about a month apart. First part of volume 5 comes out in a few months I think?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, harem, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen