AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-11, 08:38   Link #12021
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Kokoa is only a year younger than Moka, I dunno something tells me that Kokoa will always be the weakest of the sisters.
Yeah, she always got her butt kicked by Inner Moka when they were kids. But you never, she may mature and become strong.. but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
I doubt that Daddy Starbuck is a member of Fairly Tale. Not only he had send two of his daughters (and we don't know where two others were studying) to Yokai Academy, but he had send one of his daughters to human middle school. It seems like his goals are similar to principal goals. As of limiters - Moka has been limited when she was send to human middle school - most probably to hide her vampiric nature and to protect human children. Khaula is mentally unstable, IMHO she was given a limiter for her own (and people around her) good.
Well.... Moka could have gone to the human world for a reason unknown to us, or she could have gone because Fairy Tail wouldn't look for her there. And as for Moka & Kokoa going to the academy, they are protected there (more or less).

I think Daddy Starbucks is involved with something that will cause Tsukune & Co. trouble but he isn't a real evil bad guy. I'm trying to think of a character that I can use as an example but I'm coming up dry.
Old 2009-11-11, 09:07   Link #12022
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah, she always got her butt kicked by Inner Moka when they were kids. But you never, she may mature and become strong.. but I doubt it.

Well.... Moka could have gone to the human world for a reason unknown to us, or she could have gone because Fairy Tail wouldn't look for her there. And as for Moka & Kokoa going to the academy, they are protected there (more or less).

I think Daddy Starbucks is involved with something that will cause Tsukune & Co. trouble but he isn't a real evil bad guy. I'm trying to think of a character that I can use as an example but I'm coming up dry.
I think Kokoa's biggest weakness is her "sister complex" for Inner Moka, but I could be wrong.

I also think that there is something going on with Daddy Starbucks, but let's not forget Moka's mother, there could be something "strange" ( besides being a Vampire ) going on with her too.

I mean so far only Moka has the last name Akashiya, both Kokoa and Khaula have their last name "Shizuen" don't they, and they have the same father, - so what could be the reason behind that ( maybe Moka's mom divorced Daddy Starbucks - but for me it's a bit cheep, even if they divorced ( could youkai even get married ),
what was the cause of it ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 09:11   Link #12023
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Kokoa is probably the weakest, but seeing both older sisters has no familiar, imho she's got more potential since she has a familiar that can become a weapon.
Old 2009-11-11, 09:29   Link #12024
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Kokoa is probably the weakest, but seeing both older sisters has no familiar, imho she's got more potential since she has a familiar that can become a weapon.
He's more of a mascot though...

Kidding, I know the anime made him into one, but he is an adept weapon. But since Kokoa is weak, she needs a weapon, so yeah.
Old 2009-11-11, 14:25   Link #12025
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Keep in mind we know nothing about the Eldest Sister except that she's the eldest- I half suspect that she's got the same mother as Moka... dammit, she needs to appear soon and stir up a little trouble

Also, Moka never went to the human world to search for her mother, she was sent there to live with her mother and have her power sealed away for reasons unknown. It's quite possible Fairy Tale is the reason, though...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 14:46   Link #12026
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Keep in mind we know nothing about the Eldest Sister except that she's the eldest- I half suspect that she's got the same mother as Moka... dammit, she needs to appear soon and stir up a little trouble

Also, Moka never went to the human world to search for her mother, she was sent there to live with her mother and have her power sealed away for reasons unknown. It's quite possible Fairy Tale is the reason, though...
I know, that we don't know everything about Moka's parents, and the reason why she was sent to live with her mother in the Human world ( and she certainly didn't enjoy living there - at least before meting Tsukune )

But, if the reason was Fairy Tale, then doesn't that mean, it will be hard for Tsukune and the rest to take it down, because even vampire's ( which or one of the top class youkai ), have to hide from them ... and at what age Moka was sent to live in the human world, was it even mentioned in the manga ?

Because she's now 18 years old isn't she, if the reason for sealing Moka's power was Fairy Tale, then isn't it strange that it only now begins to be more active.

I mean if, let's say Moka was 10 when she was sealed, then wouldn't that mean Fairy Tale, has been operating for about 8 years already. ( and possibly even longer )

What do you think, they were doing in all that time ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 14:54   Link #12027
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
He's more of a mascot though...

Kidding, I know the anime made him into one, but he is an adept weapon. But since Kokoa is weak, she needs a weapon, so yeah.
Keep in mind that Kokoa is still pretty weak because she hasn't fully awakened as a vampire yet, and she's still pretty strong when she puts her mind to it. I shudder to think what she'll be like when she's a full vampire, especially with what we've seen of Moka and Kahlua.
Old 2009-11-11, 15:37   Link #12028
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

That's what the Growing Drops showed. Kokoa is pretty powerful, it's just that she's a late-bloomer. However, I think that even if Kokoa was fully grown, she would still be the weakest of the 4 sister.

I think it' still too early to start making assumptions of Moka's family. All we know is:
1) her mother is in the human world for some reason
2) Moka went to the human world to find her mother
3) Moka's the only one of the sister's to have the Akashiya surname, so far
4) Kahlua is an assassin working for Fairy Tail (whether it's by contract or personal reasons, we don't know yet)
5) her father is barely mentioned and her eldest sister is mentioned in passing

There's not enough evidence to point towards involvement in Fairy Tail, except Kahlua. Until Ikeda starts to let out some more details about Moka's mother, father, and eldest sister, I won't make any assumptions. We don't even know who sent Moka to Youkai Gakuen...unless I've forgotten.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-11-11 at 15:48.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 16:17   Link #12029
Johnny
Working the bags...

I always found it funny that you would send your daughter to a blood thirsty school of monsters defenseless. A very hot daughter at that. Granted she has some strength, but it was worthless against Saizou. Daddy vampy better be more thankful of Tsukune then I'm sure he will be if they ever meet. He kept his daughter from being orc handled.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 16:29   Link #12030
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Kokoa or Moka? Daddy Starbucks was probably thinking that Moka would keep an eye on Kokoa if she was in the school.
Old 2009-11-11, 16:33   Link #12031
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Kokoa or Moka? Daddy Starbucks was probably thinking that Moka would keep an eye on Kokoa if she was in the school.
He means Moka. She is pretty much useless on her own. It would have been nice if she had some super human strength, but she is as weak as a human.
Old 2009-11-11, 16:36   Link #12032
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
2) Moka went to the human world to find her mother
This was what I tried to say earlier: she was sent to the hiuman world to live with her mother, not to find her...

moving on, I think Moka went to youkai academy on her own choosing, as she hated the human school... and I'm pretty sure it was around the time that Hokuto was beat that word of her and Tsukune spread through the Underground, as Won states

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 16:42   Link #12033
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
This was what I tried to say earlier: she was sent to the hiuman world to live with her mother, not to find her...

moving on, I think Moka went to youkai academy on her own choosing, as she hated the human school... and I'm pretty sure it was around the time that Hokuto was beat that word of her and Tsukune spread through the Underground, as Won states
She was isolated in the human world and that's why she says she hates humans. Which was one obstacle Tsukune & Moka had in the very beginning.

I just re-read all of this a month or so ago, but already want to read it again. Man, I hope a box set is released or I can get some deal to get the first season manga. Same with Claymore, I'd buy that too. lol.
Old 2009-11-11, 16:56   Link #12034
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think the father doesn't directly acts like a father. I think he just lets his daughters do whatever they want to do. Moka left to the human world of her own volition to follow her mother. It was probably her mother that sent Moka to the academy after seeing Moka's disdane for humans. Kokoa just happen to follow Moka...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 19:49   Link #12035
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

They seem like a very aristocratic family indeed. So yeah, the father wouldn't seem to be involved in anything but at the least, it seems that he does keep track of what goes on. Moka hasn't been home in so long and I take it that Kokoa sneaks out to get to Moka whenever she can. Kahula is the one that stays home the most due to her unique abilities and who knows what the eldest sister is doing. Probably taking over China or something...
Old 2009-11-11, 20:12   Link #12036
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think in the next Chapter, the group heads over the China, just a hunch.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 20:44   Link #12037
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think in the next Chapter, the group heads over the China, just a hunch.
And that's where the fun will start! I hope we get one more chapter in the school though. They are enrolled in a school, don't they have classes to attend? lol.
Old 2009-11-11, 20:49   Link #12038
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
I'm still trying to understand the logic of that, myself. Okay, you have a potentially powerful super vampire for a daughter, and your solution is to seal her up and send her into the human world? And then when she returns, continue to keep her sealed? Right, makes so much sense...
Old 2009-11-11, 20:54   Link #12039
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I'm still trying to understand the logic of that, myself. Okay, you have a potentially powerful super vampire for a daughter, and your solution is to seal her up and send her into the human world? And then when she returns, continue to keep her sealed? Right, makes so much sense...
Read the first volume again. I am pretty sure its all explained there, more or less.
Old 2009-11-11, 22:18   Link #12040
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Read the first volume again. I am pretty sure its all explained there, more or less.
Not clearly, from what I remember....

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire