Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-07, 04:09   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 463 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
I'll probably start making these threads at this same time (shortly before spoilers are released) from now on since my schedule gets busier starting today.
Old 2011-09-07, 08:22   Link #2
jzmagic
flargansbog

Predictable matchups

Though Riruka is absent from the fight.
Old 2011-09-07, 08:49   Link #3
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 463:
Old 2011-09-07, 08:57   Link #4
ronin myael
lost ronin

why am i not surprised?! the match-ups make sense though, the characters do seem to have some similarities so it's only right they fight each other. yukio getting hitsugaya, tsukishima getting byakuya, etc. the drawback is the whole thing is so predictable.

ichigo acting like the ultimate savior? he must have seen how naruto is acting nowadays and thought he couldn't be outdone. lol
Old 2011-09-07, 09:04   Link #5
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Looks like Tsukishima really did have something up on his sleeves. Hell, I don't even know whether it's Ginjou's true personality or not after being stabbed by Tsukishima @_@

Old 2011-09-07, 09:10   Link #6
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Looks like Tsukishima really did have something up on his sleeves. Hell, I don't even know whether it's Ginjou's true personality or not after being stabbed by Tsukishima @_@
I've been wondering this too. The whole "double stabbed" thing sounds way too convenient. For all we know Ginjou's "defection" as the shinigami substitute may not have even been his choice anyway. Also, if they're partners, why did Tsukishima not get an upgrade too? Something just seems off.

It's nice to see the fighting isn't being too dragged out though. I was worried we'd get another chapter of large panels and lengthy dialogue. Riruka doesn't seem too pleased about her situation either. Kenpachi suspects something. Hmmm.
Old 2011-09-07, 09:26   Link #7
lucasd

Boring

There is no reason for them to fight (they should simply retreat) and of course the power levels are not in favor (unless we talk of pride)...
Old 2011-09-07, 09:30   Link #8
JustRob

So Riruka received Ichigo's powers anyways. Guess she won't be defecting after all, eh?
Old 2011-09-07, 09:38   Link #9
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Guess she won't be defecting after all, eh?
-Kubo is a master of many things, but being unpredictable isn't one of them. Riruka's defection was set in stone the moment she voiced that she didn't want Ichigo's powers .

-That aside, Giriko should have REALLY done his homework on Ken-chan. I believe he has a profile picture in the weekly Shinigami Vogue magazine the reads "RUN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RUN!". Oh well, I never liked that old geezer anyway. His rockin' stache wasn't able to save him from Ken-chan.
Old 2011-09-07, 09:44   Link #10
JustRob

Except she never said that. She said she didn't need them, which is a statement of arrogance. It shows she's got a big ego, not that she cares about Ichigo.
Old 2011-09-07, 09:48   Link #11
james0246

I forget, but has the series ever shown a human killed so ruthlessly before?
Old 2011-09-07, 09:49   Link #12
Casshern

Or it's just the tsundere way of saying "I love him and I don't want to hurt him".
Old 2011-09-07, 09:50   Link #13
Aqua Knight

As Kenpachi said the chapter is "F!@#ing boring"
Old 2011-09-07, 09:52   Link #14
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
She said she didn't need them, which is a statement of arrogance. It shows she's got a big ego, not that she cares about Ichigo.
-Except there was no arrogance on her part at all. All that was shown on her face was a look of genuine surprise on the Fullbringer's plot. But even if we're to take the bolded part as fact, we should remember that Riruka is an established tsundere (berates Ichigo to his face, secretly worries about him when not in front of him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I forget, but has the series ever shown a human killed so ruthlessly before?
-Now that you mention it, no not a human. We had human-like characters (Shinigami and Arrancar) get minced and broken in horrific fashions, but they still weren't human.
Old 2011-09-07, 10:42   Link #15
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

wow, that was a rather violent end to Giriko o_o

well...lets see if he's actually dead next week.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2011-09-07 at 11:22.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:00   Link #16
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

When that geezer went all Super Size Yammi clone on Kenpachi I literally just stopped, smiled and said out loud "Awe...he is SO cute!"
It was like he was begging Kenpachi to slaughter him like a dog.

Overall yea...boring chapter. Did Riruka get paired up with anyone? I didn't notice her.

I will say this...Kenpachi's new eyepatch looks freaking awesome.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:03   Link #17
kakakka

I liked the chapter because of the short exchanges (or hit-and-misses...). Other than that...

1-shotting the guy with alarm clock; way to hype the characters again. I am afraid that this would turn into Nnoitra/with-a-bit-of-Yammy-slapped-in fight again.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:20   Link #18
haegar
mangaviking

zaraki saving the chap there pretty much. for a moment I thought Ichigo had oneshotted them - guess was wishfull thinking on my part hoping this wont get dragged out overly much.

I wonder if Tsukishima is the real mastermind too, but this chap didnt add much to that angle - if he is, they'll only find out AFTER defeating ginju anyways
Old 2011-09-07, 11:26   Link #19
Slayerx

Eh not sure if what's his name is dead... While I have no idea how time based powers would grant him super strength, I would expect them to be able to reverse time and put himself back together again.

Also I'm guessing Renji will be paired up with boot girl, while Rukia will be paired up with Riruka

Quote:
Except she never said that. She said she didn't need them, which is a statement of arrogance. It shows she's got a big ego, not that she cares about Ichigo.
Not exactly... another interpretation was that she did not care about the powers. I mean she seems to enjoy her powers as they are, what use does she really have for Ichigo's fullbring, what use does she have for more power? Not everybody thinks like a fighter y'know.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:51   Link #20
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Chat rooms?!
=_= i is not happy with this chpt, agreeing with kenny on this, fucking boring.
(i want ichixruki damnit!)

ishida is still bleeding out on the floor......

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Closed Thread