AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-09-17, 18:34   Link #3921
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
If the anime ever comes back, I wonder how'll the studio will censor the little sister getting hurt?
Dark bars/ light flare censors would be my guess or tone it down.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 22:18   Link #3922
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Why is Ukitake a captain when he gets sick in the most important situations?
at least he's an interesting character. he was doing well in the FKT arc, but then he went down easily like all the other shinigami (none of which died of course) because kubo wrote a horrible story that proved to be unnecessary and made no sense as far as aizen's plan was concerned.

omaeda is just an awful character. he might be the worst one in bleach and that's saying a lot. the best i could hope for with him is a high ranking shinigami who dies and he can't even manage that... seriously, how did barragan not kill him? it boggles my mind
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 22:54   Link #3923
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

omaeda is just an awful character. he might be the worst one in bleach and that's saying a lot. the best i could hope for with him is a high ranking shinigami who dies and he can't even manage that... seriously, how did barragan not kill him? it boggles my mind
The power of comic relief I guess. I used to hate Mr. Satan from Dragon Ball Z as a kid at least in the Cell Games.

Also, happy 200 pages everybody!
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 23:11   Link #3924
itachi-san314

Quote:
The power of comic relief I guess. I used to hate Mr. Satan from Dragon Ball Z as a kid at least in the Cell Games.
haha! I actually love mr. satan, but his character (believe it or not) makes sense. he was a very powerful person among normal people, but put him among gods and he has no chance aside from tom-foolery and lies. omaeda is different because he actually has a position of merit among gods and it makes no sense. his comic relief makes no sense because a serious person like soi fon made him her number one. comic relief from kisuke or yoruichi makes sense since they are so powerful in most circumstances that they have the time to joke around. kon makes sense since he's similar to mr. satan in that he doesn't have power or prestige and is simply thrust into crazy situations and is usually trying to impress someone. omaeda is just awful no matter what.
Old 2013-09-17, 23:29   Link #3925
kagato3

Quote:
haha! I actually love mr. satan, but his character (believe it or not) makes sense. he was a very powerful person among normal people, but put him among gods and he has no chance aside from tom-foolery and lies. omaeda is different because he actually has a position of merit among gods and it makes no sense. his comic relief makes no sense because a serious person like soi fon made him her number one. comic relief from kisuke or yoruichi makes sense since they are so powerful in most circumstances that they have the time to joke around. kon makes sense since he's similar to mr. satan in that he doesn't have power or prestige and is simply thrust into crazy situations and is usually trying to impress someone. omaeda is just awful no matter what.
Remember there is a huge gap in power and ability between captains and most VC's and at least some of Omaeda's worthlessness is an act. He does have the chops to do his job it's just that about everything that has been thrown at him has been able to take on captains.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 01:53   Link #3926
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Omaeda has been VC only due to his father... I think

and these steals Bankai really proves that the Captains relies solely on that ... feel safe only thanks to their bankai they know they can use in case of big problem and therefore "sloppy" made ​​of the increase and/ or seek new powerful technique...
Old 2013-09-18, 03:33   Link #3927
AdventSleeper

Can they win some battles?? Can the bad guys beat some captains and kill them? Can a lot of shinigami die?

I'm just hoping for a change in the formula
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 06:57   Link #3928
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
I always thought Omaeda got his job primarily because of his family. Soi Fong was the one saddled with him because she is the least likely to complain. Think about it. Soi Fong has a weak ego and is very "by the book" (both left-over baggage from Yoruichi's "betrayal"). If she's told to take him on, she'll follow orders and try to make the best of the situation without any outward complaints. That and she's likely industrious enough to set him straight somewhat. Pretty much no other captain would put up with him. Kenpachi or Kurotsuchi would probably kill him outright within a month. God only knows what Byakuya would do to him. Actually, Komamura would have worked as well as Soi Fong, for the same reasons. Maybe Omaeda has some hidden aptitude for the Onmitsukido that has yet to come up. Or maybe he's allergic to dogs...
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 10:45   Link #3929
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Dark bars/ light flare censors would be my guess or tone it down.
you'll hear a scream and have a close up of her face, then a far shot of her being held in the air
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 12:14   Link #3930
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:

Also, happy 200 pages everybody!
Cant believe we've lasted so long bitching about the same manga, GROUP HUG!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 19:32   Link #3931
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
you'll hear a scream and have a close up of her face, then a far shot of her being held in the air
That could also work. With added blood.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 22:29   Link #3932
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

it goes too fast I'm sure will soon have one of the Kenpachi fight stern Ritters all trying to protect the body Unohana... F*CK ... T-T
Old 2013-09-19, 02:30   Link #3933
saravis

It's rather funny, for someone who's supposed to be the leader of the Stealth Corps, Soi Fong isn't very stealthy.

And neither is Omeada for that matter. Perhaps they ought to consider renaming that division.

Last edited by saravis; 2013-09-19 at 02:46.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 06:17   Link #3934
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
It's rather funny, for someone who's supposed to be the leader of the Stealth Corps, Soi Fong isn't very stealthy.

And neither is Omeada for that matter. Perhaps they ought to consider renaming that division.
i couldn't agree more. she hasn't made sense since her lesbo battle with yoruichi. when she was paired up with barragan i thought that was an awesome matchup since he was completely out of her league. it wasn't a typical anime matchup where the girls fight girls and guys have complimentary powers that all seem to work out well against each other. but then kubo took it the opposite direction by revealing her horrible bankai and garbage ensued and barragan wound up not even being able to kill omaeda... you know, the espada who could shoot out a cloud of decay that could melt away someone's very existence. yea, he couldn't kill omaeda...
Old 2013-09-19, 07:16   Link #3935
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ Claps for this post!

Enemy weapons/attacks in Bleach are 100% for show. They're big and flashy and make everyone go "Oooo!" and then when it comes time to use them they never do any real damage apart from delaying the manga a little bit longer.
Old 2013-09-19, 10:33   Link #3936
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventSleeper View Post
Can they win some battles?? Can the bad guys beat some captains and kill them? Can a lot of shinigami die?

I'm just hoping for a change in the formula

Oh, I don't expect Hitsu or Matsu to slip away unscathed though. Like I said, one of them's probably gonna get wounded at least next chapter.

One or two more popular characters gotta die though; not all of them can seriously be okay after this. I mean, the VR are tougher and are a lot smarter so far then the shinigami are. I"m glad Kubo at least is killing civilians off now because that's how a real war unfortunely is.

Not that I expect realism out of this......oh well. We all know most likely that everyone will survive probably. *shrugs* Everyone will get wounded badly again and stuff so Berry Jesus can come in and save the day as usual.
Old 2013-09-19, 18:56   Link #3937
Alchemist007
*Author

All this flash and bang, I just want to know if the imouto is ok.
Old 2013-09-20, 14:18   Link #3938
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
^^ Claps for this post!

Enemy weapons/attacks in Bleach are 100% for show. They're big and flashy and make everyone go "Oooo!" and then when it comes time to use them they never do any real damage apart from delaying the manga a little bit longer.
it's...ugh...annoying to say the least

both Hitsugaya and Soi Fon underestimated their opponents...granted Hitsugaya's combination technique w/ Rangiku is legit badass. Soi Fon's attack should have been saved for a actual finisher.

but as usual..."lets see how this plays out"
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 20:56   Link #3939
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I thought this was the last volume? We haven't even had one fight finish yet, How is Kubo going it fit it all in one volume unless it's not one volume that's left?
Old 2013-09-20, 23:37   Link #3940
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
I thought this was the last volume? We haven't even had one fight finish yet, How is Kubo going it fit it all in one volume unless it's not one volume that's left?
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a volume literally
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter