AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-12, 23:40   Link #1081
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

sorry, i never track the episode, i just downloaded whenever comes out...
I meant in the future episode ^^
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 23:58   Link #1082
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
You know, I used to like Lelouch but after he kidnapping a loli; my image of him will just never be the same again.
Old 2008-06-13, 00:03   Link #1083
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsilya~ View Post
You know, I used to like Lelouch but after he kidnapping a loli; my image of him will just never be the same again.
So, you're saying if Tianzi had a developed body, it's all right?
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 00:17   Link #1084
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I agree that it doens't make him look good, but I'll wait until we find out exactly what his plan is here before judging him.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 00:23   Link #1085
nines
I much prefer the 2d

OK here is Lelouch please look this is what I see with the Tianzi

Spoiler for Lelouch:
Old 2008-06-13, 01:05   Link #1086
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
OK here is Lelouch please look this is what I see with the Tianzi

Spoiler for Lelouch:
more like this

Spoiler for pedo:
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 01:07   Link #1087
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Enough of this pedo nonsense. He took her because of his plan. He isn't heartless at all. Quite the opposite since he is throwing it all away for Kallen in the end.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 01:55   Link #1088
Stretch5920

Quote:
Lelouch saved a little girl from a pedo. Sounds like a good deed to me. And come on, how often do we get to see the main character put a gun to a little girls head. It was awesome.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 01:56   Link #1089
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I was actually pissed since he ruined the whole moment that was going on there. Meh, things will hopefully work themselves out after Lelouch abandons this whole plan to rescue Kallen.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 02:59   Link #1090
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

All the things he's done, and you think threatening a loli for a bit is the worst?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 03:09   Link #1091
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
So, you're saying if Tianzi had a developed body, it's all right?

That's what the whole fuss is right?

"She's just a little girl !!"
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 03:15   Link #1092
Aquaman OS

I'm torn. On the other hand he's done much worse. On the other hand Tianzi is probably one of the most innocent characters on the show. She's literally done almost nothing to deserve this other than be born in the position she's in.

Also Lelouch planned on Geassing her. He doesn't care about her. If he needs to kill her to advance his plans he will.

Lelouch is still a pretty bad person. While he might care about 6 people now instead of just 1 he still doesn't give a damn about the average person.

In fact he's once again gonna scrap his whole plan and put his whole organization in danger to save one person because to him that one person is more important than the rest of his organization. Only difference is the Order might actually be willing to help this time.

But really Lelouch doesn't care too much about the Order. Kallen's probably his best friend at the moment, Sayoko took good care of him, Ougi's a very decent guy in the crapsack world they live in Urabe died to save him and he kinda admires Toudou's devotion to the cause. The rest of the Order I think he couldn't care less about. He only views Diethard as a tool and doesn't trust him, and he would execute Tamaki if he learned about his antics during the Black Rebellion.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 03:25   Link #1093
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
I'm torn. On the other hand he's done much worse. On the other hand Tianzi is probably one of the most innocent characters on the show. She's literally done almost nothing to deserve this other than be born in the position she's in.

Also Lelouch planned on Geassing her. He doesn't care about her. If he needs to kill her to advance his plans he will.
He's going to steal the bride =_=

She's no used to anyone dead.

Quote:
Lelouch is still a pretty bad person. While he might care about 6 people now instead of just 1 he still doesn't give a damn about the average person.
Refer back to Shirley's flashback with him saving the elderly couple.

Quote:
In fact he's once again gonna scrap his whole plan and put his whole organization in danger to save one person because to him that one person is more important than the rest of his organization. Only difference is the Order might actually be willing to help this time.
Nah, Kallen's important, but she's not the only superstar.

Anyway, I don't think he would completely scrap his operation, most likely just change some finer details.

The plan is still to take over the Chinese Federation. Otherwises he would have wasted the trip there.

Quote:
But really Lelouch doesn't care too much about the Order. Kallen's probably his best friend at the moment, Sayoko took good care of him, Ougi's a very decent guy in the crapsack world they live in Urabe died to save him and he kinda admires Toudou's devotion to the cause. The rest of the Order I think he couldn't care less about. He only views Diethard as a tool and doesn't trust him, and he would execute Tamaki if he learned about his antics during the Black Rebellion.

Whether that's true or not, he still needs the Order. He can't win a war with just a handful of people. So he definitely cares enough about them to keep them alive.
Old 2008-06-13, 03:49   Link #1094
Dynastya

Quote:

War is like a game of chess: the general/commander is the king, the troops under his command are the pawns, bishops, rooks, knights.

Even during World War II when the allies planned for the invasion of Normandy, Patton and Eisenhower and all those other leaders knew that to invade Normandy would be very difficult and that during the invasion most of their troops would die and yet they sent the soldiers anyway. Because they know and understand that in war, to achieve victory sacrifices are necessary even if those sacrifices are costly and horrifying.
Dynastya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 03:52   Link #1095
Aquaman OS

It also makes a very hard to identify with protagonist. Well unless you don't care about that kind of stuff.
Old 2008-06-13, 04:08   Link #1096
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I was actually pissed since he ruined the whole moment that was going on there. Meh, things will hopefully work themselves out after Lelouch abandons this whole plan to rescue Kallen.
I thought that Lelouche kidnapping Tian was, absolutely, one of the best scenes this season, especially since he ruined such a heart warming moment. He was being a real bastard, it was great.

Though I don't think he'll throw it all away when
Spoiler for Code geass future episode:
. That'll seem like a waste.
Makoto_Must_DIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 04:14   Link #1097
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It also makes a very hard to identify with protagonist. Well unless you don't care about that kind of stuff.

Well you can't really expect Lelouch to protect and care for every single one of his soldiers.

If he does that, he would never sent them out to fight at all.
Old 2008-06-13, 04:20   Link #1098
Aquaman OS

There's a big difference between not being able to protect all of your forces and considering 99 percent of the world expendable.

And who points a gun at kid? Come on. I'm getting tired of flipping between supporting Lelouch and hating him. This is why I prefer straight up heroic protagonists. They might not be as interesting but at least I never feel like an asshole for supporting them.
Old 2008-06-13, 04:24   Link #1099
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
There's a big difference between not being able to protect all of your forces and considering 99 percent of the world expendable.

And who points a gun at kid? Come on. I'm getting tired of flipping between supporting Lelouch and hating him. This is why I prefer straight up heroic protagonists. They might not be as interesting but at least I never feel like an asshole for supporting them.
She is not an ordinary kid. She is Tian Zi, the symbol of CF. So she must be prepared to take responsibility. Even if she doesn't want it
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 04:34   Link #1100
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Isn't it a rule is to protect yourself first before worrying about other people?

Quote:
I agree with Ruvixur .

Yes, she's just a kid, but she's also the Emperor of the Chinese Federation.