AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-20, 19:03   Link #10041
TheEndofAce
Brisingr!

He cant he can only fire one FLEIJA at a time
Old 2008-09-20, 19:04   Link #10042
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
There's a difference between doing something well and doing something the way YOU wanted it.
It would take a miracle for the ending to be done the way I want it, believe me, but it can still be done well.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:05   Link #10043
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndofAce View Post
Something tells me that's incorrect. It'd be a very inefficient weapons system if it could only fire from one point. Even if it can only fire from one point, there's nothing preventing him from firing rapidly.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:06   Link #10044
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndofAce View Post
Even with such a substantial load time, with such a destructive effect, I would consider any more than a single FREIJA to be spamming.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:08   Link #10045
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
It would take a miracle for the ending to be done the way I want it, believe me, but it can still be done well.
Clovis is resurrected and creates Clovisland, where it is ALWAYS SUNNY and there's ALWAYS BEACHES.
Sayoko and Jeremiah get married and raise their ninja-cyborg kids on an orange farm.
Rivalz dies in a horrible fireworks accident.
Nina gets a job at IKEA in the table department.
Suzaku gets a big mansion full of kittens that are still teething and wins a free lifetime supply of lemon-lime soda. Don't ask why.
Lelouch marries *is shot*.

Perfect ending.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:15   Link #10046
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Clovis is resurrected and creates Clovisland, where it is ALWAYS SUNNY and there's ALWAYS BEACHES.
Sayoko and Jeremiah get married and raise their ninja-cyborg kids on an orange farm.
Suzaku gets a big mansion full of kittens that are still teething and wins a free lifetime supply of lemon-lime soda. Don't ask why.

Perfect ending.
What's really sad is that this isn't the most out there theory I've read.

One question: Why kill Rivalz. He's probably the only character in the show that hasn't done anything that deserves him being killed. (Except Arthur, and even he bit Suzaku.)
Old 2008-09-20, 19:17   Link #10047
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post

One question: Why kill Rivalz. He's probably the only character in the show that hasn't done anything that deserves him being killed. (Except Arthur, and even he bit Suzaku.)
Because he may as well be AIR.

And I just think it would be putrid funny for him to be so excited about setting off fireworks with the old gang only to have his arm get blown off or something. Like those Canadian public service announcements about work safety where the lady slips on the grease and burns her face off a week off from getting engaged, or the guy sets off the gas canister and flies off the side of the building and onto a car. Albeit the former made me cringe and feel crappy for about an hour.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:20   Link #10048
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
You're from France? Anyway, thats so awesome!! Man you are so nice. ^^ Thats cool.
I live in France, yes.

Oh, a mod deleted my post about halloween >o< I was offtopic... I hope I will not get another infraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Does anyone else think there is going to be a Guren and Albion team up at SOME point in the next episode? The opening seems to indicate such, even though that seems highly unlikely at this point....

(I am not giving the opening much credibility, but it has been shown to shown at times to give some spoilers)
I think there is still a possibility. Diethard for instance could have recorded what Schneizel has said to cornelia. Then........ if he works for Zero, he could broadcast it. So all the remaining members of the OotBK could join Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:22   Link #10049
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Because he may as well be AIR.

And I just think it would be putrid funny for him to be so excited about setting off fireworks with the old gang only to have his arm get blown off or something. Like those Canadian public service announcements about work safety where the lady slips on the grease and burns her face off a week off from getting engaged, or the guy sets off the gas canister and flies off the side of the building and onto a car. Albeit the former made me cringe and feel crappy for about an hour.
Well, if it weren't for driving Lelouch at the start of the series, he wouldn't have met Kallen, Suzaku, OR C.C. And he's used his motorcycle to move other people around, too.

I had to watch those service things back when I worked for a place that made tractor trailers for a couple summers growing up in Iowa. (GO Sudenga's) Poor worker fell off a scafold and landed on a pipe. Tragic.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:32   Link #10050
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Topic change. Miss Dec4rhapsody sent me that message:

Quote:
"I'm very convinced by a fan suggested ending:
Lelouch and C.C. seal themselves in the World of C, possibly along with Suzaku or with Suzaku knowing how to reach them."
I don't know what theory she is talking about XD, and do we know exactly what is the World of C?

At first I thought in was a world inside C.C., but no, it's not that, not only.

IIRC charles or lelouch said something about the world of C in the episode 21 (i will check that later)

So, what is the world of C? >o<

And is the World of C linked to the name C.C. ?
Old 2008-09-20, 19:33   Link #10051
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I live in France, yes.

Oh, a mod deleted my post about halloween >o< I was offtopic... I hope I will not get another infraction.

I think there is still a possibility. Diethard for instance could have recorded what Schneizel has said to cornelia. Then........ if he works for Zero, he could broadcast it. So all the remaining members of the OotBK could join Lelouch.
Sorry, my bad for mentioning Halloween.

Anyway, I think it's interesting that Kallen wondered if Diethard could be trusted, and Lelouch said that he wants to make Zero a god, so he's predictible waaaaay back in episode 9. Plus, the whole plan is called Zero's Requiem. Then there's the glance exchange in the previous episode. Diethard is a tricky bastard, he's doin' something, I tell ya. (Or not, I've been wrong before.)

Quote:

And is the World of C linked to the name C.C.
I'm pretty sure that the world of C was the collective unconscious of all people on earth or someting like that. As for whether it's name and C.C.'s name has a connection, I would assume so, but it hasn't been answered yet.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:35   Link #10052
Vakir

Quote:
Topic change. Miss Dec4rhapsody sent me that message:

I don't know what theory she is talking about XD, and do we know exactly what is the World of C?

At first I thought in was a world inside C.C., but no, it's not that, not only.

IIRC charles or lelouch said something about the world of C in the episode 21 (i will check that later)

And is the World of C linked to the name C.C. ?
World of C is covered in 21. It's basically "God," the collective memories and unconsciousness of mankind. It's where he relived many of her memories in 15. Not sure about the C having any relevance.

Good end, IMO. Doesn't fix either he or she is immortal, but as long as neither can get out and continue the hell that is Geass.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:39   Link #10053
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:

Perfect ending.
Wow....horrible ending if you ask me. But eh my opinion.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:41   Link #10054
lovecakecookies

Quote:
World of C is covered in 21. It's basically "God," the collective memories and unconsciousness of mankind. It's where he relived many of her memories in 15. Not sure about the C having any relevance.

Good end, IMO. Doesn't fix either he or she is immortal, but as long as neither can get out and continue the hell that is Geass.
WAit.. so that kind of end can be possible then?? ... because it would completley eliminate the geass right?
Old 2008-09-20, 19:45   Link #10055
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
You're just too much of a square to get it.

Quote:
WAit.. so that kind of end can be possible then?? ... because it would completley eliminate the geass right?
Think so. It would probably tick off a lot of people, though.

I don't care what happens as long as we don't get a I AM KING OF THE WORLD Lelouch ending.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:46   Link #10056
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
You should of stopped reading when he mentioned Clovis....
Old 2008-09-20, 19:47   Link #10057
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Sorry, my bad for mentioning Halloween.

Anyway, I think it's interesting that Kallen wondered if Diethard could be trusted, and Lelouch said that he wants to make Zero a god, so he's predictible waaaaay back in episode 9. Plus, the whole plan is called Zero's Requiem. Then there's the glance exchange in the previous episode. Diethard is a tricky bastard, he's doin' something, I tell ya. (Or not, I've been wrong before.)

I'm pretty sure that the world of C was the collective unconscious of all people on earth or someting like that. As for whether it's name and C.C.'s name has a connection, I would assume so, but it hasn't been answered yet.
I guess I will have to type again my message on your profile

yeah, I think that diethard will surprise us :O

Quote:

Ok but................... some questions:

- How Can C.C. seal herself in it? If lelouch and co. can seal themself in it, their bodies will remain on earth, like when C.C. sealed herself?

- Who is that C.C. of memories??? (called like that in newtype). You know, the other C.C. in the world of C. Marianne walked toward her in 20...
Old 2008-09-20, 19:49   Link #10058
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
You should of stopped reading when he mentioned Clovis....
But Clovis is the best character EVAR. Srsly, you and the rest need to comprehend the concept of "jokes."

As far as C.C.'s connection to the World of C, btw, I doubt we'll even have that answered outside of supplementary materials.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:50   Link #10059
scifijimmy

Quote:
I don't care what happens as long as we don't get a I AM KING OF THE WORLD Lelouch ending.
The only Emperor lelouch ending I would have liked was the one where he was only a figurehead. I don't see that happening now.
Old 2008-09-20, 19:51   Link #10060
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
But Clovis is the best character EVAR. Srsly, you and the rest need to comprehend the concept of "jokes."

As far as C.C.'s connection to the World of C, btw, I doubt we'll even have that answered outside of supplementary materials.
This is worse than the claim that Nunnally was alive era. Dudes dead.

Tags
spoilers