AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 48 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 24.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 13.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.20%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.20%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-31, 08:57   Link #21
pw1388

Wow so far this is the best ep! damn thats so hot.
Old 2007-07-31, 09:01   Link #22
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
It's nice to see Siesta making a move, but Saito seems to have his mind set already, which kind of suck. I quite enjoyed the harem thing in season 1 so they really chose a bad time for the girls to make a move because he'll only love Louise.

Saito seems a lot perverted this season though, almost reached goal with Louise on the boat...

It's funny her easily enraged sister is just as flat as Louise.
Old 2007-07-31, 10:22   Link #23
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
It's funny her easily enraged sister is just as flat as Louise.
thats probably the reason the marriage got cancelled
Old 2007-07-31, 11:45   Link #24
asdffdsa

Amazing episode, though it took Saito long enough to say that.

I think it's predictable what's going to happen from here on, though, even though I haven't read the novels. Siesta/Henrietta will probably entice Saito, Saito will do something completely stupid and regrettable (due to his pervertedness alone), Louise will be deeply hurt, and then Saito will plead for forgiveness...etc etc.

On top of that, I have this feeling it's going to take Louise a long time to admit her love for Saito. Probably the last episode of the season (*sigh*).
Old 2007-07-31, 13:03   Link #25
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
thats probably the reason the marriage got cancelled
no... i believe it was that she is worse then louise.... S&M ..... couldnt handle the beating as saito does...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-07-31, 13:34   Link #26
_Amano_

Send a message via MSN to _Amano_ Send a message via Yahoo to _Amano_
For me is to simple, when I see a movie or an anime that is taken by a book I forget completely the book and only tried to enjoy watching. Well that is personal opinion.

For that reason this episode to me was so cool, great, amazing, etc. What else I can say.
The sisters
The scene with Siesta and Louise
The confession of Saito
The scene of the boat, the reaction of Louise father after seeing his daughter with a plebian (decapitate hin!!)
The face of Louise after the boat scene
man I really enjoyed all the episode
Old 2007-07-31, 13:58   Link #27
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i wonder...which part can only be touched by Saito..............? any ideas?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-07-31, 16:03   Link #28
Joka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
i wonder...which part can only be touched by Saito..............? any ideas?
I KNOW I KNOW... he wants to ram his oingo boingo into her velvet underground.

By the way wasn't he like nibbling her ear and trying to get more than a kiss? Was i the only body who noticed that?
Old 2007-07-31, 18:41   Link #29
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It was nice seeing Siesta get the claws out. Too bad she's doomed to fail, though.

And yeah, it was weird seeing her shift the blame to Saito.
Old 2007-07-31, 22:45   Link #30
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Ha, what a fun episode.
Old 2007-08-01, 00:03   Link #31
Seiryuu

For one thing, I think Louise's sister is actually just a bit more "endowed" than she is. It seemed like, just as Louise's first clue to mistaken identity was Siesta's personal arsenal, Saito seemed to first wonder if Louise had that much. Kinda sad that she's so flat that THOSE seemed bigger than Saito's accustomed to.
As for the boat, Saito was not TRYING to more than kiss her, he was in the midst of doing much more, with her express permission. She specifically said that just this once she would let him touch her body in whatever places he would like. Of course, that technically just means he had permission to grope her, but she seemed to be quite amiable to letting things go wherever they would so long as Saito repeated those words every ten seconds.
Honestly, this does seem a little odd to me. Louise is still a noble, after all, and though romance with a commoner may be permissible, pride is still very important. She could pursue a romantic or physical relationship with a commoner without too much concern for her pride. However, to offer her body as a reward would crush said pride to nothing. I can see Louise inviting Saito to do such things, but I can't see her really placing the invitation in that context.

BTW, just so I know exactly what the sword said, what's the best translation of "Oshikatta na, aibo! Ato ippo datta no ni..."?
Old 2007-08-01, 03:12   Link #32
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

Send a message via Yahoo to shuin0120
one of the best episode in season 2 ^o^//
Old 2007-08-01, 05:36   Link #33
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Extra: The Margery Daw version is here! (Eleonore) Both are blonde, both have anger problems, extra large busts and same VA, I think.
That is not correct ^^"
Margery Daw : Nabatame Hitomi
Eleanor : Inoue Kikuko (It is Sonozaki Akane at 90%, but much harsher )

This episode was really enjoyable, and the comedy was really gold here.
I never read the novels, so can't say about the conversion. However, Siesta was clearly depicted differently from season 1, and even the start of this season.
Her sudden aggressive approaches doesn't look natural at all.
This is kinda similar to Saito "sudden pervert mode". Not sure if it is different from the novel, but Saito is clearly more "hormonally" enraged in season 2 huh...

I'm still a bit skeptical to louiseXsaito, it doesn't really work smoothly, and i believe siestaXsaito looks much more natural and "logical" (especially the various development between them in season 1, most likely their baths.)
Weirdly enough, ShanaxYuuji doesn't make me think the same, but it is probably the huge difference in the "tsundere treatment".

oh well...
Old 2007-08-01, 05:49   Link #34
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
This ep fails for me. I was expecting a lot after I knew how the novel render this story, Blah, humbug. They even fail to show why she in her home in 1st place.

Instead we getting a semi harem comedy crap. What the hell.

I giving up on the anime. I rather read the novels.
Old 2007-08-01, 06:25   Link #35
Pakxenon
popcorn

I agree 80% with novel readers. Having read Sushi-Y's (erotic) translations, the anime is really toned down and has almost no seriousness at all.

Complaints:
-The boat scene sucked. The comedy was lame and forced, and the kissing was not romantic at all. Although I was squirming in my seat the entire time.
-Eleanor randomly pulled Louise and Siesta out of the school. So much for being noble.
-I don't remember the reason why Siesta also came along, but she did nothing at the residence.
-Yes, they made the sweet Siesta we all loved a total bitch in this episode. Unforgivable.
-The boat scene was too short.

Goodies:
-Instead of a drunken Siesta (no minors allowed on television!), we get a SiestaXLouise kiss. WIN.
Old 2007-08-01, 07:03   Link #36
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Best episode in Season 2 so far. I haven't read the novel so I don't have much issues with the anime so far (since a lot of novel readers do) although I do agree that Siesta is kinda weird in this episode. I especially enjoyed the boat scene and the Louise x Siesta moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Extra: The Margery Daw version is here! (Eleonore) Both are blonde, both have anger problems, extra large busts and same VA, I think.
Eleonore's size is still far from Margery Daw's though

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2007-08-01, 07:08   Link #37
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Now that was a fun episode the laughter made my tummy hurt I was not surprised one bit that Louises Onee-San was freakin NUTS no wonder that guy cancelled the engadgement, did you see how fast she took out that whip when Saito wandered in her room? Plus she is pretty flat her self maybe thats where some of that anger comes from. The other sister is nice but im worried about this health thing Louise asked her.

Saito is making a great impression on the family so far. Accidently molesting the older sister, caught making out with youngest in a boat. Stole Louise away, fought with the bodyguards and defied her father ahhhhh aint love grand. It was nice to see Seito confess to Louise the way he did and they were getting kind of heavy in that boat till dear ol dad saw them.

The most interesting part of this episode to me was Siesta. I would never have thought she would be as bold as she was sneeking in Saitos room and lying to Louise. She thinks she is the only one that can make him happy and she willing to use certain features she has as leverage lol. Her making her move might make thing even more fun to watch. She was crushing on Seito in the first season and for a time so was he but then again if its female and has large breast Seito is all about them. I like Louise but I like Siesta too this is going to be rough.

Im not sure if the my translation for what Saitos sword said when they were caught in the boat was right. what i got was Oshikatta na or "oh so close partner" can someone let me know if thats right
Old 2007-08-01, 09:52   Link #38
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Also have read the summaries. What were you expecting, you saw how the first season was all cut up? This is one where I take the novel details and push them out of mind. For those who have just seen the show, it was a good episode.

Also Siesta is a bitch sometimes, look how mean she was to Louise when they were drunk.
Old 2007-08-01, 10:07   Link #39
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well now, this was a very good episode. The humor didn't really get to me, but at least we got some nice character (or rather - relationship) development here. Though i hope the very last scene won't 'reset' the relationship to the previous stage.

Seems like Louise takes after the crazy sister to a degree ... *sigh* - why couldn't she be more like Cattleya ? That girl is made of pure love Saito actually confessing ... well now - wasn't expecting that. And certainly wasn't expecting of them to go as far as they did in the boat scene ... if not for the interruption we could be seeing a loli mother 9 months later >.> ... (and deredere mode Louise was nice to watch for a while ... but as i said - i fear the last scene is going to 'negate' any developments their relationship underwent in this episode.

One thing that irked me in a wrong way: Siesta. I like the girl ... i really do. But what happened here ? This just doesn't seem like the Siesta we all know and love at all. She seems to have suddenly become angst ridden ... and i was quite surprised she pushed the blame on Saito for her being in his room. Geh. I just hope she won't become 'evil', trying to hinder the relationship of the two. I prefer Siesta to Louise, but i would hate it should she develop this way.
Old 2007-08-01, 11:09   Link #40
arkxkra
全力全開

wow, this is a very good episode, so many kiss in one episode, damn nice...

Siesta finally make her move, but ...quite funny when Louise and Shiesta kissing that part...

another thing was, Louise personality is completely same as her big sister but the look is like her sister, her 2nd sister is just nice and pretty and the personality is ~oh yeah ~ i love it.

note: sorry for my bad english