AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-10, 17:36   Link #161
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Forgot to post here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4245271/1/

"Dream Wing" , A Nanoha/Otome crossover. Mashiro/Arika, Shizuru/Natsuki, and Nanoha/Fate (From Nanoha).
Old 2008-05-13, 03:10   Link #162
Plasma777

Are there any fics dealing with Tomoe's infantilism fetish?
Old 2008-05-20, 10:53   Link #163
AthenAltena
Sister of the Forks

Just posted the third part of my thing on FF.net:

舞HiME 檻銀 Mai HiME Origin Part III
Old 2008-06-16, 11:21   Link #164
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

While I wait on mine betas to go through again in preparation for the FF.Net upload, I have posted to LJ your dose of long-unawaited "painful", "no point", "disgrace", "pretentious"...

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2008-07-16, 23:55   Link #165
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I have been thinking about starting a Mai Hime or Mai Otome fanfic for sometime but I have a hard time just getting around to it. I have some difficulty with description especially with the elaborate designs of most of the creatures, places, people and robes in this anime (or any anime for that matter). I am practicing by writing in my journal, writing in blogs and other places but I don't really know how to go about writing a fanfic of Mai Hime especially since I have hard time describing people and areas. Can anyone point me to any fanfic that is good with description so that I can get a reference from it.
Old 2008-08-06, 12:06   Link #166
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3291350/...Sommerhoffnung

PvS CH05 is up at last, after taking advice from the betas and making some necessary alterations.

I get a bit pissy in the author's notes at the end.

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2008-11-09, 20:33   Link #167
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

I just hope someone will made this:

Since My-HiME is considered the shoujo-anime version of Kamen Rider Ryuki (where there are 13 Riders fighting each other, just like My-HiME) and since Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is a Ryuki adaptation, the title will be...

Mai-HiME Dragon Princess

Instead the HiMEs are fighting against each other, they work together. They are the defenders of Fuuka, a world exists behind mirrors. They are fighting against one foe: the diabolical and wicked warrior-queen Queen Tomoe. But Queen Tomoe beat the HiMEs one by one, took the people of Fuuka as slaves, and she gave the HiME's Advent Decks to evil women on earth as a part of her conquest.

But there is still hope. Natsuki, the remaining HiME and the only woman to stop Tomoe, gives the remaining Advent Deck to Mai Tokiha, a teenage girl who searches for her lost mother and who will became the Dragon HiME. They joined forces after Mai learns that Tomoe has imprisoned her mother in Fuuka and is using her and the other humans that Tomoe's monsters abduct to gain power and rebuild her homeworld... by destroying Earth the same way that she destroyed Fuuka. Mai and Natsuki must work together to defeat Tomoe in order to save the human world, win back Fuuka, and to save Mai's lost mother.
Old 2009-01-15, 19:05   Link #168
Judamacaby
Isn't Amused.

Send a message via AIM to Judamacaby
I read a "different" fanfiction the other day. This is by StarvingLunatic and it's an Otome fanfiction.

"Dents in Her Armor"

I enjoyed it. There's also a sequel that is currently being updated. Her updates are frequent, so it's good to keep up with. I like it, but it may not match others' tastes.
Old 2009-03-04, 10:58   Link #169
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
I'm new here ^_^

I have alot of ideas for writing fanfictions but when it comes down to writing the actual thing... I don't even know how to start... ^_^"
Old 2009-03-10, 12:10   Link #170
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Prinz von Sommerhoffnung Chapter Six beta-in-progress available at the LJ Community. Parts One and Two as linked, split because of length.

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2009-03-10, 12:15   Link #171
Plasma777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma777 View Post
Are there any fics dealing with Tomoe's infantilism fetish?
I guess not, huh?
Old 2009-07-03, 09:52   Link #172
White night selenite

Hi guys,
I doubt I will ever watch another Mai-series, so I've decided to write one on my own. (Set in Otome-verse)
It's two stories in one pack In the first of them, you can find Fumi and Miyu (from known characters), Fumi's master and some Searrs family members.
The second one is about two young Otome and the Five Columns of Garderobe set about a hundred years after the first story.
I hope you'll like it and if so, please let me know. I need someone other's opinion on if it's worth reading
So, enjoy:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5184626/1/Black_White
Old 2009-07-03, 18:14   Link #173
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by White night selenite View Post
Hi guys,
I doubt I will ever watch another Mai-series, so I've decided to write one on my own. (Set in Otome-verse)
It's two stories in one pack In the first of them, you can find Fumi and Miyu (from known characters), Fumi's master and some Searrs family members.
The second one is about two young Otome and the Five Columns of Garderobe set about a hundred years after the first story.
I hope you'll like it and if so, please let me know. I need someone other's opinion on if it's worth reading
So, enjoy:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5184626/1/Black_White
Well already I've made an fanfic for FireStarter: Mai Tokiha Chronicles and later tonight I'll be starting and my own Mai HiME sequel and no it won't be focusing on an crossover and a link to Mai Otome. This one will be saga of HiME and their great battles ahead to become a revolution.
Old 2009-07-11, 20:03   Link #174
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

I had this random idea that popped up in my head, and it could be turned into a fanfiction!

I discussed it with MightySpirit and she likes the idea alot! XD
Old 2009-10-19, 04:18   Link #175
Rika23onROOF
meow~ give me cookies~

I-i have an idea of a new Mai-Hime fic.

W-what do you guys think of a cross-over between Mai-Hime Anime version and Mai-Hime Manga version? But this is a ShizNat fic. So what will happen when Natsuki from Anime ver. wake up one morning to see someone like her glue to Tate?

Old 2009-10-26, 22:05   Link #176
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika23onROOF View Post

W-what do you guys think of a cross-over between Mai-Hime Anime version and Mai-Hime Manga version? But this is a ShizNat fic. So what will happen when Natsuki from Anime ver. wake up one morning to see someone like her glue to Tate?

The anime version Natsuki will puke and have nightmares for the rest of her life
Old 2009-10-26, 22:38   Link #177
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:

A weird idea came to me when I imagined Kazuya groping Mai and Akane got jealous!
Old 2009-11-05, 11:58   Link #178
Rika23onROOF
meow~ give me cookies~

I'll post my fic bits by bits. Its called "When Two Worlds Collide".
Enjoy (^/////^)

Spoiler for w2wc-1:

Last edited by Rika23onROOF; 2009-11-05 at 12:33.
Old 2009-11-07, 17:32   Link #179
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn_Kabuto View Post
I just hope someone will made this:

Since My-HiME is considered the shoujo-anime version of Kamen Rider Ryuki (where there are 13 Riders fighting each other, just like My-HiME) and since Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is a Ryuki adaptation, the title will be...

Mai-HiME Dragon Princess

Instead the HiMEs are fighting against each other, they work together. They are the defenders of Fuuka, a world exists behind mirrors. They are fighting against one foe: the diabolical and wicked warrior-queen Queen Tomoe. But Queen Tomoe beat the HiMEs one by one, took the people of Fuuka as slaves, and she gave the HiME's Advent Decks to evil women on earth as a part of her conquest.

But there is still hope. Natsuki, the remaining HiME and the only woman to stop Tomoe, gives the remaining Advent Deck to Mai Tokiha, a teenage girl who searches for her lost mother and who will became the Dragon HiME. They joined forces after Mai learns that Tomoe has imprisoned her mother in Fuuka and is using her and the other humans that Tomoe's monsters abduct to gain power and rebuild her homeworld... by destroying Earth the same way that she destroyed Fuuka. Mai and Natsuki must work together to defeat Tomoe in order to save the human world, win back Fuuka, and to save Mai's lost mother.
I actually like this idea...lots of potential. Give me a few weeks and I can crank out a prologue or something...
Old 2010-01-11, 00:59   Link #180
Darthtabby

Quote:

The differences in the ways in which Natsuki's anime and manga versions relate to Mai and Tate is certainly one of the more striking differences between the manga and the anime. However, one of the differences that I've really ended up taking note of is the differences between anime Nao and manga Nao. Seriously, Nao's first 'key' in the manga is exactly the kind of guy anime Nao utterly hates.

On another note, anyone read the insanely long (and seemingly far from complete) Mai-HiME sequel of sorts that John Biles wrote? The author displays a pretty darn impressive grasp of some of the characters at times. Definitely not without it's flaws, but it was a pretty enjoyable read for me (albeit one that took me days in spite of having time off for much of the time I was reading it).

If anyone's interested in checking it out, it can be found here:
http://www.thekeep.org/~wombat/Stori...ime/index.html
Closed Thread