AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-08, 23:20   Link #221
for3ver
The Lost Child

hmmm, why are so many people talking about east training tasha to use mana?

wasn't it stated that mana control for witches comes as second nature to them? and thus training someone to do something, that came to them the moment they became witches, to be a difficult task?

(i mean, it took merlin 100+ odd years to learn how to control it....)

and if we are harping on the topic of mana sources, then wouldn't you say that tasha is now more or less ageless like the rest of the witches?

(if we took merlins case, then once he obtained his mana source he stopped aging, if thats so, then logically tasha should be in the same situation correct? unless we have some plot twist that changes this...)

then again, we have to take into consideration how he said his time is almost up or something, which might mean the no aging this to be useless anyway >>
Old 2013-01-08, 23:22   Link #222
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Hmm so a sort of Hyperbolic Time Chamber training for tasha
Old 2013-01-08, 23:26   Link #223
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Hmm so a sort of Hyperbolic Time Chamber training for tasha
its a side story for alice in wonderland

"alice in wonderland - tasha's training arc!?"
Old 2013-01-08, 23:29   Link #224
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
hmmm, why are so many people talking about east training tasha to use mana?

wasn't it stated that mana control for witches comes as second nature to them? and thus training someone to do something, that came to them the moment they became witches, to be a difficult task?

(i mean, it took merlin 100+ odd years to learn how to control it....)

and if we are harping on the topic of mana sources, then wouldn't you say that tasha is now more or less ageless like the rest of the witches?

(if we took merlins case, then once he obtained his mana source he stopped aging, if thats so, then logically tasha should be in the same situation correct? unless we have some plot twist that changes this...)

then again, we have to take into consideration how he said his time is almost up or something, which might mean the no aging this to be useless anyway >>
I feel that Tasha's case is the same. It's just that he didn't realize his ability before. And also, it is not that someone played with his body to be able to use Mana.

So, any witch can teach Tasha about Mana control. And, one can only control something when he/she has a good grasp over it.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 23:53   Link #225
Xion Valkyrie

Chapter 84: So we finally see what West looks like. Unfortunately, it's not any clearer whether she's Tasha's master, Varette, or someone else entirely. We do know that North's plan is to 'resurrect' her, so she's either dead, or in some kind of state that can be considered to be dead.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 00:09   Link #226
Aesthetic Shampoo

I always thought Varette was West but this proved me wrong. Apparently East is the only Great witch with a supporter so it can't be her.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 00:44   Link #227
Ddraig

Since we get to see what West look like she seem to resemble Varette. Perhaps Varette is West sister just like Peone is South sister. We also learn the reason why the other 3 great witches dont have supporter and perhaps East train Tasha to use mana in order to inject it to Halloween.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 01:51   Link #228
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Well I thought that South and North killed West. So why does North want to resurrect her would be the question.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 02:38   Link #229
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
Well I thought that South and North killed West. So why does North want to resurrect her would be the question.
Because they're all Frenemies, duh.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 06:18   Link #230
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Well, I hope that the end game, goal or whatever you want to call it has a lot of depth. Because as this moment of time Witch Hunter does not seem to have a focus.

Thanks Sephi
Old 2013-02-16, 11:04   Link #231
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So we have to wait for Chapter 85 to find out who West really is.
Old 2013-02-16, 13:58   Link #232
Iron Maw
Banned

West looks the most like Varette to me, but it just be similarities in design. It funny to know that East was even more of a "blood knight" than South, which is completely the opposite herself now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
And why does she not want anybody else to know about it either?

I too, hope there's more to plan because there is a lot of things that aren't adding up here.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 15:36   Link #233
Yorae_paladin1

perhaps to eat her soul and get her magic
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 17:43   Link #234
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
perhaps to eat her soul and get her magic
To have absolute control over over her. Something like 'Resurrection Jutsu' from Naruto.

And am waiting so eagerly for the next chapter
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 20:27   Link #235
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

It seems like everyone's present problems come from issues hundreds of years in the past.

Thanks Sephi
Old 2013-03-28, 20:58   Link #236
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well chap 85&86 are now up and translated
So master and supporter still haven't improved at all
Old 2013-03-28, 21:55   Link #237
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

It's confirmed! Varette is West!
Old 2013-03-29, 01:30   Link #238
Kirihara_R

hmm im confuse at first , now i know the reason why South called Varette "One of the 4 great witches " also back there ... but what did they mean resurrection? her power? ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 02:12   Link #239
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
It's confirmed! Varette is West!
i think that they are very alike,maybe even twins, this theory of mine is based in a few tips.

first : the other witch(i think was south who said that verette and west was killed together (in the same battle)
if they are sister and twins we can belive that if North tried to kill West, her sister will try to protect her.

second: ryuham (i dont know how to write his name) asked verette "why she was alive" and if she was alive ,(verette), his master may be alive too" this is make no sense if verette is really west.. and this suport my theory why ryuham knows verette and why verette said that she wont kill him because of someone.

third : i dont remember exact the chapter but i pretty sure that we have a flashback of verette talking to west about tasha or ryuham(the talk was about her aprentice i just dont remember who was)

fourth: west was know for the title "white witch" and verette magic/suporter is a shadow and a shadow dont have anything white (you can even see in the current flashback chapter all witches are using black and west is all white)
and above all if verette is west why tasha that is fighting her all the time?
sorry about my english, i am self learning.

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2013-03-29 at 02:29.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 07:55   Link #240
Velsy

If Varette is west I am going to puke.

I "had" been thinking West was the good type of witch, friends with East. And someone whos dead.

Personally, Varette is the no.1 witch Tasha has to take down to save his sister. If its not too late already

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
realy slow updates