AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Characters Poll (Multiple Choice!)
Lelouch Lamperouge / Zero 971 67.43%
Suzaku Kururugi 230 15.97%
C.C. 835 57.99%
Karen Stadtfeld 550 38.19%
Nunally Lamperouge 167 11.60%
Shirley Fenete 215 14.93%
Milly Ashford 175 12.15%
Rivalz Cardemonde 44 3.06%
Nina Einstein 26 1.81%
Lloyd Asplund 216 15.00%
Cecile Croomy 108 7.50%
Cornelia Li Brittania 195 13.54%
Euphemia Li Brittania 216 15.00%
Jeremiah Gottwald 125 8.68%
Viletta Nui 104 7.22%
Diethard Lied 75 5.21%
Shinichirou Tamaki 22 1.53%
Sayoko 74 5.14%
Kyoushirou Toudou 62 4.31%
Clovis La Britannia 38 2.64%
The Emperor 54 3.75%
Authur (the cat) 165 11.46%
Kaname Ougi 41 2.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1440. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-04-30, 17:09   Link #461
hero147

*Gasp* How did Shinichirou Tamaki lose to Nina? He showed strong support to Lelouch and hes quite amusing during the second season, while Nina is just...psycho.....
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 17:10   Link #462
KrimzonStriker

Simple, she got a new wardrobe and he didn't >_>
Old 2008-04-30, 17:21   Link #463
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Sometimes, people like somewhat distrubed characters because they make the show more interesting. Tamaki in the last few episodes has annoyed me with all his whining, despite being one of the few who didn't doubt Zero and the fact he was about to die. He also demonstrates little to no self control in regards to things and makes the Order look bad as if they weren't doing a good enough job of that already.

I still prefer Ougi and Toudou as my favorite Order members though that is just me.

Currently, I'm really liking Li despite not seeing much of him. I hope we start seeing interaction between him and Lelouch real soon.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 17:31   Link #464
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Sometimes, people like somewhat distrubed characters because they make the show more interesting. Tamaki in the last few episodes has annoyed me with all his whining, despite being one of the few who didn't doubt Zero and the fact he was about to die. He also demonstrates little to no self control in regards to things and makes the Order look bad as if they weren't doing a good enough job of that already.

I still prefer Ougi and Toudou as my favorite Order members though that is just me.

Currently, I'm really liking Li despite not seeing much of him. I hope we start seeing interaction between him and Lelouch real soon.
Meh Tamaki isn't so bad, though like you Tohdoh and Ougi are my favorite Oder members. To be honest I am quiet surprised that Tohdoh is losing to a freaking...cat? .
Old 2008-04-30, 17:32   Link #465
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Meh Tamaki isn't so bad, though like you Tohdoh and Ougi are my favorite Oder members. To be honest I am quiet surprised that Tohdoh is losing to a freaking...cat? .
Hey, Arthur is the bomb man! He bites Suzaku for us!
Old 2008-04-30, 17:39   Link #466
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, some votes are probably just for fun like Arthur though he does manage to contribute occasionally.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-30, 20:27   Link #467
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hey, Arthur is the bomb man! He bites Suzaku for us!
Oh yeah I forgot about that, well then I think I could tolerate this for that .
Old 2008-04-30, 20:46   Link #468
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Oh yeah I forgot about that, well then I think I could tolerate this for that .
Hell, I think we should give Arthur the Nobel Peace prize for all the suffering he brings Suzaku
Old 2008-04-30, 21:46   Link #469
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hell, I think we should give Arthur the Nobel Peace prize for all the suffering he brings Suzaku
But ....But.....He saved him at the end....Boooo, Im a Suckaku hater...And Nina is too disturbed in my taste...Tamaki is awesome, I love his whining and commend his loyalty to Zero even to the last moment! Long live Tamaki!
Old 2008-04-30, 21:54   Link #470
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Tamaki to me represents some of the worst aspects of the Order to some degree, though his loyalty and such is an important aspect hence why Lelouch keeps him around. I still like Ougi the most.

Old 2008-05-01, 10:03   Link #471
Fuuma_lady

Be it male, I'll choose Lelouch and Scheinzer for sure (dun know why I fall 4 the second). And female? Only one... LONG LIVE C.C! I luv u 4rever!!! XDD
Fuuma_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 10:26   Link #472
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

The cat has a place not for nothing. It has his own character card

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 13:09   Link #473
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Oh we certainly will, it's bound to happen.Anyway, I personally sort of like Nina because she's so freakingly crazy, and Suzaku isn't that bad either.WHY DO PEOPLE HATE HIM?????Like Lelouch, he is simply doing what he thinks is right >_>
Avira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 14:57   Link #474
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
Oh we certainly will, it's bound to happen.Anyway, I personally sort of like Nina because she's so freakingly crazy, and Suzaku isn't that bad either.WHY DO PEOPLE HATE HIM?????Like Lelouch, he is simply doing what he thinks is right >_>
I liked Suzaku for what he did at the beginning, but I started to hate him at the end, when he goes crazy on lelouch, and for betraying Lulu. Season 2 makes me believe that after Suzaku joined the rounds and spending a year with the emperor, he's assimilated into the Britannian way of doing things, I dont think he has any intention in changing Britannia from the inside anymore. Though I might be wrong.
Old 2008-05-01, 15:00   Link #475
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
I liked Suzaku for what he did at the beginning, but I started to hate him at the end, when he goes crazy on lelouch, and for betraying Lulu. Season 2 makes me believe that after Suzaku joined the rounds and spending a year with the emperor, he's assimilated into the Britannian way of doing things, I dont think he has any intention in changing Britannia from the inside anymore. Though I might be wrong.
other way around. He had no intention of changing things in season 1, it was just a way to make him feel less guilty about killing his father.

He has every intention of changing things in season 2, no matter how many people he has to kill, no matter how many friends he has to sell out, no matter how evil he has to become.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 15:15   Link #476
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
other way around. He had no intention of changing things in season 1, it was just a way to make him feel less guilty about killing his father.
How do we know he had *NO* intention of changing things at all? His desire to die sure overrode anything else, but does it mean it eradicated any other thought from his mind?
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 15:53   Link #477
scifijimmy

I have to say that selling out Lelouch is what punched my ticket for which category to put Suzaku in. In the end if you sell out your friends, then who can you absolutely rely on.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 17:52   Link #478
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
I have to say that selling out Lelouch is what punched my ticket for which category to put Suzaku in. In the end if you sell out your friends, then who can you absolutely rely on.
What do you mean? Suzaku doesn't rely on anyone but himself.

That shall be his downfall. >:3
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 20:45   Link #479
cajunman380

Quote:
-they stopped being friends the moment Leouch pulled the trigger on Euphie. I dont see any problem with what Suzaku did
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 21:22   Link #480
Aquaman OS

They are still friends. Their past friendship isn't gonna go away. They may never see eye to eye again and hate each other but its possible to be friends while harboring anger at each other and opposing each other.

At no point has either of them said "our friendship is over" indeed even during Suzaku's capture of Lelouch they both still refer to each other as friends.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters, favorite