2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.23%
1 out of 10 : Painful 22 5.06%
Voters: 435. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-06-20, 09:23   Link #401
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?

Gilgmaesh dies = Not good!

I know, he was demievil, but why?! He was damn cool! x|

And his tone in his last line before getting slashed by Excalibur was like... You know...
Old 2006-06-20, 11:34   Link #402
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXeD
And his tone in his last line before getting slashed by Excalibur was like... You know...
The last scene with Gil' for me is of course his best - that there is the true warrior full of pride.
Old 2006-06-20, 12:59   Link #403
charlog
Gate of Babyl'Owned

Sure, that last scene was really awesome, Gil without his sayan-hairs, acting like a reasonable character who confesses his defeat , it was really beautiful seeing him bleeding muahahah EAT THAT !! That's for me the best character in Fate, just behind Archer who's doubtlessly the Number one
charlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 13:09   Link #404
realistknight

That was a sad ending...

So does Arthur become an Eirei after her death? Or does her story end with her death?
realistknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 16:09   Link #405
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realistknight

So does Arthur become an Eirei after her death? Or does her story end with her death?
Well, when she died for the first time, she made a pact with HG, and became Eirei. Then, after 5 HG wars, she decided to change the past so she DIDN`t make pact with HG and DIDN`t become Eirei...

And about Gil: Well, he wanted to ekhm, *make love*, to Saber, and that`s why most people hate him, but, honestly, who WOULDN`T want to do so? Hm?
Old 2006-06-20, 16:17   Link #406
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

^ Well... I prefer Rin over Saber
Old 2006-06-20, 16:21   Link #407
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
^ Well... I prefer Rin over Saber
i loved all the female chara in F/S N XD too bad its over now...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 19:07   Link #408
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I gave it a 10 because i think it ended the way it should have not the way i wanted it to. It would have been nice for Saber and Shirou to end up together in the end because i did feel that Saber deserved another chance at life. However now that i think about it that ending wouldnt have worked with how Shirou and her came to terms with things plus as everyone knows the japanese love killing off heros. I thought the fight at the end was a little rushed. I ddi not like the ending with Saber under a god damn tree dying. I think they should have shown her being taken to Avalon but thats my personal opinion. Also Shirou stareing out over a bridge was just stupid.

I like the series i wouldnt say i love it after ep 14 things just didnt excite me as much i would still recommend the series to anyone who wanted to see it but i would have to say its a good series not a great one.

Oh and Illya still rules glad she came out of it ok maybe Shirou should wait for her to become legal and breed some super magician babies
Old 2006-06-20, 19:15   Link #409
Decel

Quote:
Well, when she died for the first time, she made a pact with HG, and became Eirei. Then, after 5 HG wars, she decided to change the past so she DIDN`t make pact with HG and DIDN`t become Eirei...
Wait, this is confusing me.

She actually wished to go back to her era? I thought it was just the result of destroying the grail.

And I thought she wanted to change the past so that she wouldn't pull the Caliburn out of the stone to become king because she felt that she wasn't up to the task.
Old 2006-06-20, 19:29   Link #410
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ she didnt wish to go back to her era...she changed her original wish to not pull caliburn from the stone to destroying the grail...and since the grail is destroyed she got sent back to her era...and there she died for real

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-06-20, 19:57   Link #411
holybell84

Quote:

And about Gil: Well, he wanted to ekhm, *make love*, to Saber, and that`s why most people hate him, but, honestly, who WOULDN`T want to do so? Hm?
For a moment, when u put HG, I tot u are saying saber made a pact with hard gay.......

I tot Gil only proposed to saber??? Or is it in the game?
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 20:08   Link #412
Decel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
^ she didnt wish to go back to her era...she changed her original wish to not pull caliburn from the stone to destroying the grail...and since the grail is destroyed she got sent back to her era...and there she died for real
Ah, that's what I thought. His sentence sounded like Saber made a wish that she didn't make a pack... which was confusing me.

Thanks for confirming it.
Old 2006-06-20, 21:03   Link #413
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:

Well, Saber's more the plushy type. You don't want to do the nasty with her so much as you simply want to lay down with her and glomp her because she's so tiny and adorable. You know, just like you glomp an oversized pillow or a teddy bear.
Old 2006-06-20, 21:16   Link #414
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Eireis cannot simply be erased from existence like that.

Once an Eirei, always an Eirei.
Old 2006-06-20, 21:40   Link #415
kamikazex

^ unless stated otherwise
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 22:11   Link #416
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazex
^ unless stated otherwise
There is no "otherwise". Once someone becomes an Eirei, they will continue to become an Eirei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyuki wiki
"Once incorporated into the world system, they are impossible to erase/destroy, unless an error/paradox occurs that becomes too complicated for the world to support. And even so, this doesn't guarantee that they'll cease to exist; they will continue to exist, no matter what happens."
All that Saber did, with the throwing of Excalibur into the lake, was to symbolize that her reign was over, and that, even if she had been through all that has happened, she did not regret her life as King Arthur.

Besides, if Saber ceases to become an Eirei, then all you people wishing for Saber and Shirou to meet up again will find that hard to do so, since Shirou can only meet with Saber again if he too becomes an Eirei.
Old 2006-06-20, 22:18   Link #417
Decel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel
Besides, if Saber ceases to become an Eirei, then all you people wishing for Saber and Shirou to meet up again will find that hard to do so, since Shirou can only meet with Saber again if he too becomes an Eirei.
So the Throne of Heroes is like a paradise for the Eirei? I always imagined it as a huge sleeping chamber for some odd reason.
Old 2006-06-20, 22:34   Link #418
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

so...Throne of Heroes = avalon (the place where heroic spirits go)?

Old 2006-06-20, 22:39   Link #419
rpgman1

Avalon is completely separated from the Throne of Heroes. Only Arthur is able to go to Avalon because he was deemed worthy of entering the utopia when he dies.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 22:45   Link #420
kamikazex

ok...so shes stranded alone..doesnt sound to fun to me
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote