AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-02-22, 22:40   Link #3961
Miraluka
Banned

I wonder if that is coincidence, I read on some sites that ND's Angel Touma is called One Winged Angel Touma.

Saintia Sho from the mangaka's blog:

BTW?
How is called Seiya's new attack?

Cosmic Charion?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 23:02   Link #3962
Galaxian

All I get is "Cosmic", the echoing in his voice makes him impossible to understand.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 23:36   Link #3963
Ozuma

Seiya and Titan fight was short as hell. Still pretty fun all in all. Like the music from last week's episode; boss stuff.

Spoiler:
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 00:36   Link #3964
ellessarr
Banned

and here we have seiya proving who you dont need a crap omega to be badass all you need is "saori kido" being threatened and he just gonna easy kick ass the strongets of the four.

you dont need power of friendship all you need is the gary sue power of kratos and show why the name of the serie is "SAINT SEIYA"
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 05:29   Link #3965
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Europa' true handsome form cloth

Saturn God of time It is cool indeed and most handsome and awesome cloth

Europa revealing how uber top level he is compared to all the first class Pallasites
like mirra to they holding back they true power i mean they powerfull than class 1 pallasite
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 07:34   Link #3966
Ozuma

@Nishi

Definitely knew Europa and Mira were holding shit back the moment they made their appearances.
Old 2014-02-23, 07:41   Link #3967
Ozuma

Btw interesting info found on tumblr:

Quote:
Omega follows the Tenkai-hen continuity. We do know what happened between Tenkai and the first war against Mars, or how Seiya and Saori got their memories back. As per Abzu’s words, Athena is “the last Olympian” so maybe it is safe to presume the Heaven arc happened and the 11 Olympics “died”

Anyhow, they certainly intended to bring back Tenkai-hen with Seiya reaffirming his absolute and utter devotion to Saori-san.
Old 2014-02-23, 07:54   Link #3968
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post

poseidon still alive seal in jar and ares seal in tartarus

zeus has been cursed by hera to sleep and brainwash

apollo and artemis made promise with athena they never attack humans they just gona watch humans action correct them rigth path.
Old 2014-02-23, 07:58   Link #3969
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
and here we have seiya proving who you dont need a crap omega to be badass all you need is "saori kido" being threatened and he just gonna easy kick ass the strongets of the four.

you dont need power of friendship all you need is the gary sue power of kratos and show why the name of the serie is "SAINT SEIYA"
That's because Seiya's power grows up the more he says "Saori-san". Had had been calling her "Athena" until this episode, that's why he hadn't done much.
Old 2014-02-23, 08:08   Link #3970
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Ok guys this my friends tell me what Happen to 12 Olympian Gods my friend they tell me this

Well if we follow mythology then Athena's body should be in Olympus and not on Earth as Earth was not taken by anyone Kurumada made her Protector of the Earth and not ruler and that might tell us something.Sure if she was called "ruler" would sound like she is bad right?maybe so lol. Even tho Poseidon is the ruler of the Seven Seas, his body wasn't there why?(he never actually lived there,only in fiction books and movies), because I have a feeling his body is as well in Olympus as he is an Olympian God.
As for Hades it makes sense why his body is in Elysium as he is the ruler of the Underworld and he lives there. Here's an interesting part of this theory... you will ask why Hades's body is not in Olympus as well. Hades is not a member of the 12 Olympian Gods(Zeus,Poseidon,Ares,Apollo,Hermes,Hephaestus,H era,Artemis,Athena,Aphrodite,Demeter and Hestia[Hades was in Hestia's place for a brief time]) which reminds me that is possible that he doesn't have a Kamui too if Kurumada is actually following mythology that is. Tho it is possible that Kurumada does include him in the 12 Olympian Gods.
Old 2014-02-23, 11:01   Link #3971
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Seiya's new cloth was very well drawn in this episode. It looked beautiful.

Titan x Pallas was confirmed. I hope they'll get to survive, but I sense a sacrifice coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
All I get is "Cosmic", the echoing in his voice makes him impossible to understand.
I think it's cosmic star arrow. I'm 100% sure about arrow, not so much about star.
Old 2014-02-23, 17:55   Link #3972
AkitoW013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post

Are you trolling me ? I just want to forget everything about the Tenkai-hen.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 18:29   Link #3973
Ozuma

@Akito

I think it false what with Nishi disproving it with his facts.
Old 2014-02-23, 18:41   Link #3974
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I honestly found the Elysium arc too rushed (Everybody rushes to fight Hades and are defeated--->Saori joins the combat--->Seiya sacrifices---->Repeat Step 1). I think Poseidon had a much better finale as the fight kept on going for some episodes. From what I heard Elysium was like this because of Kurumada's issues with Shueisha and the final chapter wasn't even published in Shonen Jump.

(First everybody goes to face Julian and are defeated-----> Sagittarius Seiya defeats Julian-----> Poseidon awakens----> Seiya joins forces with Hyoga and Shiryu to weaken Poseidon----->Seiya, Shiryu and Hyoga try to free Saori---->Poseidon awakens and defeats everybody before Seiya saves Saori---->Saori faces Poseidon and seals him after Kanon/Seiya take a hit)

By the way this episode so much shiptease of Seiya X Saori that it reminded me to the Tenkai Hen movie. However, now I find Seiya's feelings for Saori more believable.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 18:56   Link #3975
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
I always considered that the reason for Seiya calling Saori 'Atena" was to set an example of respect, now that he's pretty much a symbol, but turned out it was more, he tried to distance himself to hide the fact he's fighting for personal feelings for a young woman, and not because that woman is a a goddess. Now he dropped that lie, and that's why he's back to "Saori-san".
It wasn't as explicit as Titan and Pallas, but love was in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Are you trolling me ? I just want to forget everything about the Tenkai-hen.
I take Tenkai-hen over Next Dimension any day.

But yeah, we know Toei is taking Next Dimension in mind while doing Omega, trying to avoid contradictions, which implies they plan to animate it...and that means the events in Tenkai-hen didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I honestly found the Elysium arc too rushed (Everybody rushes to fight Hades and are defeated--->Saori joins the combat--->Seiya sacrifices---->Repeat Step 1). I think Poseidon had a much better finale as the fight kept on going for some episodes. From what I heard Elysium was like this because of Kurumada's issues with Shueisha and the final chapter wasn't even published in Shonen Jump.

(First everybody goes to face Julian and are defeated-----> Sagittarius Seiya defeats Julian-----> Poseidon awakens----> Seiya joins forces with Hyoga and Shiryu to weaken Poseidon----->Seiya, Shiryu and Hyoga try to free Saori---->Poseidon awakens and defeats everybody before Seiya saves Saori---->Saori faces Poseidon and seals him after Kanon/Seiya take a hit)
The end of Hades felt like Kurumada was just going through the motions. There was no emotion or creativity anymore, just things that needed to happen...happening. Although, to be fair, that's a common place when long-running manga are coming to an end.
I'm pretty sure the Hades arc is popular because of the almost legendary status it reached during the many years of speculations until it was finally animated. It had an aura of "mystery" about it, people from places where the original show aired know what i'm talking about.

Last edited by Goty; 2014-02-23 at 19:09.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 18:59   Link #3976
Ozuma

@Goty

Hells to the yeah Tenkai Hen > Next Dimension
Old 2014-02-23, 19:11   Link #3977
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post

But yeah, we know Toei is taking Next Dimension in mind while doing Omega, trying to avoid contradictions, which implies they plan to animate it...and that means the events in Tenkai-hen didn't happen.
No, what happened in Tenkai will happen in ND but presented on a different form.
Old 2014-02-23, 19:16   Link #3978
Galaxian

I think a lot of fan give Next Dimension a free pass because it is "canon", but in my opinion for the most part has been extremely boring, the pace is a abysmal, and the Ophiuchus Gold Saints is nothing more than a gimmick.
Old 2014-02-23, 19:29   Link #3979
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
No, what happened in Tenkai will happen in ND but presented on a different form.
Isn't that just a different way of saying Tenkai-hen didn't happen?

Sometimes i wonder if Kurumada is filling ND with "gimmicks" and tiresome detours just to make it as different from Tenkai-hen as possible. It's been many years since the series started and i don't see what was supposed to be the focus shaping up yet. Feels more like a redux.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 19:48   Link #3980
Miraluka
Banned

Well, lets check some things.

- Tenkai had Artemisa.
- ND has Artemisa, however the villain is her minion Calysto.

- Tenkai had angels going for Seiya's head.
- ND has Angel Touma going for Seiya's head.

- Tenkai has Athena wanting to save Seiya.
- ND has Athena going back in time to save Seiya.

But more like Kurumada wanting to deny Tenkia, it feels more like him wanting to deny LC's gold saints.

Oh yeah, fans are liking this a lot:

Tags
action, shounen