AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-10-06, 08:28   Link #441
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

It isn't downloading the DLC automatically, nor is it updating. And I can't find where to download the DLC from.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 08:50   Link #442
Qikz

Bill, I can't believe it. What a great campaign, but I hate how he had to die because the voice actor refused to do more work. In the canon anyway, he's dead since the Passing. Even so, Sacrafice was awesome going back to playing my favourite character.

Also, it was nice knowing I can play No Mercy again later, with the new infected and survivors. If I wanted to that is, I think you can do that.

Either way, Ellis/Bill character supremacy! <3

Spoiler for Comic:
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 10:54   Link #443
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It isn't downloading the DLC automatically, nor is it updating. And I can't find where to download the DLC from.
Can't tell you now cuz my steam bug ow god .... why now .... Edit : Seems that Steam server crashed .... so i can't log .

But normally if you right click on L4D game and click on "Update" it should launch the new update .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 07:50   Link #444
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So finally play The Sacrifice on L4D .

Hmm i was expecting the survivors to say some last lines before they "explode" lol

Edit :
Spoiler for Last comic , Bill's dead T_T :

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-10-10 at 08:07.
Old 2010-10-11, 15:21   Link #445
Andrelol

They should do a CG movie or series, because the CGs of this game are awesome. It also has a decent plot.
Andrelol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 19:28   Link #446
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So finally play The Sacrifice on L4D .

Hmm i was expecting the survivors to say some last lines before they "explode" lol

Edit :
Spoiler for Last comic , Bill's dead T_T :
Drop me a PM with your nick. I already got Alchemist's...and I seriously want to play with someone on this map without restarting even once.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-10-11, 19:45   Link #447
Alchemist007
*Author

It's unbelievably easy in L4D2.
Old 2010-10-11, 20:47   Link #448
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It's unbelievably easy in L4D2.
Not when you have random teammates who try to press all buttons at once, then refusing to regroup for a holdout.

Old 2010-10-12, 11:59   Link #449
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrelol View Post
They should do a CG movie or series, because the CGs of this game are awesome. It also has a decent plot.
Yeah indeed . I'm still waiting a movie version btw ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Drop me a PM with your nick. I already got Alchemist's...and I seriously want to play with someone on this map without restarting even once.
Send it .
Old 2010-10-12, 14:06   Link #450
JRendell
Manga Addict

Hit me up on Steam if you want. The nick is FireVolx
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 06:58   Link #451
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ow lol saw it on Sankaku :

Spoiler for Cosplay !:

Spoiler for Cosplay !:

In addition :

Music & Fight :

Article from another site :

Quote:
Zombie first-person survival shooter Left 4 Dead and its sequel have had their share of great mods. We’ve seen a recreation of the battle of Minas Tirith, an add-on that turns all of the zombies into Teletubbies, and the grand spectacle that is Nude Zoey. But this highly improbable mod surely takes the cake by allowing you to play as the lovely ladies from the anime K-ON. In a mishmash of bloody gore and animated moe (dare I say guro?), this mod feels so wrong, but oh-so-right. Since the Japanese aren’t particularly known to play FPS games, we can only assume this to be a boon to all the weeaboos worldwide.

In retrospect, it’s a miracle that nobody thought of this up until now: the last mission of the Dark Carnival campaign — in which the four survivors play a concert in order to attract a rescue chopper — seems to lend itself perfectly to the K-ON girls. Screw the Midnight Riders, I want my fix of pubescent high school girls playing feel-good J-pop! While the mod doesn’t actually change gameplay, K-ON 4 Dead makes up for it in sheer comedic and novelty value. Imagine the unintentionally hilarious friendly fire altercations! Coach Mio!

Azusa is Zoey. Load up either No Mercy or The Sacrifice (which feature the survivors from the first game) to play as her.
They invade L4D

Damn need HoTD too!

If you want the mod : Enjoy ^^

Quote:
2) Put the file inside Steam\SteamApps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons folder 3) Run the game and look at the Addons 4) If the K-On! addon shows up there, it means you're good to go. 5) Have fun
Ps : i know that it'll please SaintessHeart

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-10-18 at 07:10.
Old 2010-10-18, 09:09   Link #452
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
If you want the mod : Enjoy ^^

Ps : i know that it'll please SaintessHeart
Oh my.......

WHAT? NO AZUNYAN AS A MAIN CHAR? I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Old 2010-10-18, 09:32   Link #453
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well they said :

Quote:
Azusa is Zoey. Load up either No Mercy or The Sacrifice (which feature the survivors from the first game) to play as her.
But no NYAN
Old 2011-05-01, 22:06   Link #454
Alchemist007
*Author

Just played the new Cold Stream map, it was alright. Raped my framerate though.
Old 2011-05-02, 00:40   Link #455
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Played Cold Stream... I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but every Tank that spawned ended up killing itself. 1st Tank spawned between 2 boulders and died, 2 Tank spawned on the side of the bridge and fell off, 3rd one spawned in the wreckage in the final act...

All in all, it was pretty good for a Beta. Let's just say it wasn't that "cold" at the end~
Old 2011-05-02, 00:54   Link #456
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I need someone who knows what is "teamwork" to play this game properly. Anyone on?

Old 2011-05-02, 01:04   Link #457
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

I would...if I wouldn't have horrible ping playing with you on PC I'm guessing
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 01:15   Link #458
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well... I'm a pretty good team player~

Just lemme know if you still need someone~
Old 2013-07-25, 20:54   Link #459
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Sooo... something interesting has come up... a "Left 4 Dead 3" site has come up with a 30 days countdown.

http://l4d3.ru/

Honestly, it's probably fake like that "Half Life 3 Stearn Page", but I'll honestly watch it just to see how it goes~

Tags
fps, valve, windows, xbox360, zombie