AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2015-05-20, 22:34   Link #941
ImperialFlameGod8190

im just like i'll watch to see what happens but i have zero hope.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 04:35   Link #942
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So did everyone already give up on XY season? I know I'm close to, by now I'm just watching to see Satoshi/Ash fail in the league.
I figure out Writers plan with Noibat !
Ash going to find an egg that hatch into a Noibat and Ash will raise him.
Then he & the group will run into Noibat's Mother and Ash decide to leave Noibat with its mother !
Old 2015-05-21, 05:47   Link #943
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
I figure out Writers plan with Noibat !
Ash going to find an egg that hatch into a Noibat and Ash will raise him.
Then he & the group will run into Noibat's Mother and Ash decide to leave Noibat with its mother !
u changed ur pic hm disappointing. Anywho that plan would be stupid. Though given the writings this season that makes sense.

So now the fun stuff. Valerie has spritzee Sylveon Mr Mime and mawile. Its confirmed she's using sylveon. but i wonder what else they'll do. Sadly again this seems to be one of those that Ash on paper has zero chance of winning.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-05-21, 06:13   Link #944
Idealist 99

Here Pic from todays episode---

Valere--

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Serena in her Furisode Outfit---

Images

Best looking Furisode girl (New)---

Images

May be , I should do this with every new epsidoe ?
Old 2015-05-21, 07:24   Link #945
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Here Pic from todays episode---

Valere--

Images

Serena in her Furisode Outfit---

Images

Best looking Furisode girl (New)---

Images

May be , I should do this with every new epsidoe ?
No you shouldnt the visuals wont be as interesting each episode. By the way serena already has a rival whose in love with Ash. That girl with the slurpluff who she fought in the baking contest when the makuhita siblings won.

Old 2015-05-21, 08:31   Link #946
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
No you shouldnt the visuals wont be as interesting each episode. By the way serena already has a rival whose in love with Ash. That girl with the slurpluff who she fought in the baking contest when the makuhita siblings won.
We don't know if that girl Mietty really likes Ash or not !
I mean , She appeared out of nowhere and suddenly start competing with Serena.
Ash is not some Handsome Jock that make girls fall for him on first sight ! He the type of guy that use ''Kindness'' to score chicks.
So , If Mietty suppose to be Serena's Love-rival then we need to know How She fall for Ash in the 1st place.

Plus , Serena's love rival has to be someone equally footing to her.
A girl who will also have her own fans cheering for her.
Do you see anyone cheering for Mietty ???

I say , Serena's Love-rival should be someone like Ursula.
A girl who would do anything to win ! She even tries to steal Ash away from Serena just to spite Serena But she end up falling for Ash for real .
Which also cause her to develop into a better and fair character. However she deny it like an Tsundere.

But I have to say that Mietty has great Eyelash and better outfit.
However I don't know if she consider to be Cute or not .
Old 2015-05-23, 18:24   Link #947
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
So its confirmed Ash gets a noibat (who apparently cant fly ) and Serena gets Eeve (disappointment but o well).
Yes. I'm happy that Serena gains a new pokemon in Eevee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
And it looks like Alan will meet up with Ash soon. Charizard X vs. Charizard Y anyone?
Probably it would have a Mega Charizard showdown. It be a good chance of Alan being Ash's Kalos League rival.

Quote:
We don't know if that girl Mietty really likes Ash or not !
I mean , She appeared out of nowhere and suddenly start competing with Serena.
Ash is not some Handsome Jock that make girls fall for him on first sight ! He the type of guy that use ''Kindness'' to score chicks.
So , If Mietty suppose to be Serena's Love-rival then we need to know How She fall for Ash in the 1st place.

Plus , Serena's love rival has to be someone equally footing to her.
A girl who will also have her own fans cheering for her.
Do you see anyone cheering for Mietty ???

I say , Serena's Love-rival should be someone like Ursula.
A girl who would do anything to win ! She even tries to steal Ash away from Serena just to spite Serena But she end up falling for Ash for real .
Which also cause her to develop into a better and fair character. However she deny it like an Tsundere.

But I have to say that Mietty has great Eyelash and better outfit.
However I don't know if she consider to be Cute or not .
We won't know if Miette is Serena's love rival or not until she returns in the series. As for Ursula, she doesn't like Ash. I think that Serena will have a best chance of winning Ash's heart.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-24, 07:12   Link #948
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Yes. I'm happy that Serena gains a new pokemon in Eevee.

Probably it would have a Mega Charizard showdown. It be a good chance of Alan being Ash's Kalos League rival.

We won't know if Miette is Serena's love rival or not until she returns in the series. As for Ursula, she doesn't like Ash. I think that Serena will have a best chance of winning Ash's heart.
I opinion , Ash should end up with a Girl like Green (PokeSpe).
A Cunning, Manipulative, Naughty & Mischievous girl who often play trick on people to get whatever she want .

Last edited by Idealist 99; 2015-05-24 at 07:41.
Idealist 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 12:40   Link #949
elior

Spoiler for episode 74:
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 14:08   Link #950
Idealist 99

Miette is coming back ! Now we might know if she really like Ash or not !
Old 2015-05-29, 00:51   Link #951
dragon213

Quote:

Miette is coming back ! Now we might know if she really like Ash or not !
Yeah well we at least know that she will be teasing Serena about her love for Ash, we don't know if she was serious in episode 26 or if she just teased Serena who she had figured out have a BIIIIIIIG crush on Ash.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 12:20   Link #952
Idealist 99

Question--

--- Is Miette cute or not ?

Well , Miette has a sharp eyelash that make her attractive and her outfit is 100 time better then Serena.
But her hairstyle isn't that good !
If Miette going to be Serena's rival then I hope she shows the capability of taking Ash away from Serena !
After all , Serena is not the main character , She's just a temporary Cast Character waiting to be kick out in the next series.
Which mean , A Love-triangle involving Serena ,Ash & Miette will be stronger then other Kids anime since the Anime doesn't follow ''First Girl'' rule !
As long as Miette form her own personal bond with Ash! That require episode focused on her development and time with Ash.
Old 2015-05-30, 13:38   Link #953
Chosen_Hero

Are you poor saps really discussing shipping... in Pokémon? You all know Satoshi/Ash is pokemon sexual, no stinky woman is going to get in the way of his love for pokémon.

Besides the old woman from the contest a few episodes back is going to NTR Serena away to turn her famous.

Also has anyone else noticed that Musashi/Jesse and Kojiro/James call him and I quote "Cherry boy" and Serena "Cherry girl"?
Old 2015-05-30, 14:14   Link #954
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
You all know Satoshi/Ash is pokemon sexual,
I wish he was at least that, things would've been so much better. Maybe he'd have kept Meloetta.
Heck, I wish he screwed the TV anime continuity and kept Shaymin, Victini, morphing Mew, Latias (not in a pokeball) and/or Diancie. The countries that depend on any of them can be damned, just have Ash get back in there every 6 months. (which is 10 years worth of episodes in real life anyway)

Seriously, screw you Satoshi.
Old 2015-06-01, 23:39   Link #955
Chosen_Hero

So far this is what I am certain will happen at the end of this season:

1) Satoshi/Ash will lose against either Tierno or Shota, unless they bring out another Tobias who just so happens to have a pokemon from the next region and it will be an Electric type that will f*ck up his whole team.

2) Serena will be gone after this season.

3) Team Flare will get the same treatment as Team Plasma.

4) Pikachu will have the final blow in pretty much almost every single battle.

You know just the usual for this series.

On to the episode:

Pokemon battle begins, Satoshi chooses Frogadier for the battle.

Me: *Facepalm*

Then he goes on to attack the Bagon with Hawlucha instead of the Treecko.

Me: *Double Facepalm*

After seeing that Hawluchas attack had barely done anything he still keeps using it to attack the Bagon while Treecko just sits there, waiting.

Me: *Facepalm intensifies*

We then cut to Serenas scene and we find out the Gym leader what's her face knows how to speak to Fairy types.

Me:...... wat?

We then cut back to the battle now we see Frogadier doing it's best Naruto impression, then he uses Cut against Treeckos Bullet Seed (or was is Seed Bomb?) He gets through it and uses Cut on Treecko itself... then Treecko proceeds to FRICKIN' EXPLODE.

Me: What?.... How?... What?

Battle then gets interrupted by the signal to begin the Fashion show, Fashion bs happens then the gym leader wants to battle someone to and I quote "show off her dress better" (I'm paraphrasing), then one of her lackeys sees Shota and has her choose him for the battle.

Me: Fairy type gym leader + kid with a Bagon that has a 100% chance of being the one chosen for the battle and catching eithe a Play Rough, Moonblast or Dazzling Gleam to the face = Total domination.

Battle starts to unfolds just like I predicted right down to the one shot to the face, at this point I am certain that what's her face is a pretty cheap gym leader because she must have known (thanks to her assistant) that Shota had a Dragon type with him (what else could she have whispered to her and what are the chances of her using the one trainer with a dragon type at the moment?) And then the episode ends with the usual slo-mo gym leader walk.

Me: *questions self of why I still follow this anime*

Honorable mentions

- So now they are again trying to bring back Satoshi's ability to be able and outsmart typing from DP season, which fails hard because the level he was at in DP season was achieved by strategies making his wins more believeable, here it's just plot convinience that he can so, if it had any semblance of strategy he would have attacked the frickin' Treecko with Hawlucha literally the simplest of strategies.

- Shota: "... I've gained some EXP..."

Translation - "Oh look how meta we can be, we acknowledge teh gaemz"

Me: Just... just stop it, it's bad enough there are anime out there trying to implement game mechanics or terms into it's story and what not and doing so in the most cringeworthy of ways, I don't need to see that here either, especially since I remeber that in the first season the anime used to talk about levels just to retcon it to "friendshio is magic" bs.

- So what are the chance that the two models who were absent were the exact size for both Serena and Eureka? (why the hell can't I ever remember her english name?... fuck as I wrote this I remembered that it was Bonnie... what is she and old hag?)

- No Team Rocket... thank god, there is only so much one can endure, niw if they were their BW selfs (about the only thing that season got right) then I wouldn't mind.

- I really, really despise that end song, everytime I hear it I want to kill something from how annoyung it is, especially the video and is Pikachu male or female (duh, the tail) because he seems to be wearing a fricking girly hairclip in that end song, is he embracing his role as Satoshi's sexual partner or something?

- *Sees next episode preview* Trick Room, well time to see how Satoshi bullshits his way out of this kind of fight.
Old 2015-06-04, 05:48   Link #956
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

Question--

--- Is Miette cute or not ?

Well , Miette has a sharp eyelash that make her attractive and her outfit is 100 time better then Serena.
But her hairstyle isn't that good !
If Miette going to be Serena's rival then I hope she shows the capability of taking Ash away from Serena !
After all , Serena is not the main character , She's just a temporary Cast Character waiting to be kick out in the next series.
Which mean , A Love-triangle involving Serena ,Ash & Miette will be stronger then other Kids anime since the Anime doesn't follow ''First Girl'' rule !
As long as Miette form her own personal bond with Ash! That require episode focused on her development and time with Ash.
by this series standards yes

Quote:
So far this is what I am certain will happen at the end of this season:

1) Satoshi/Ash will lose against either Tierno or Shota, unless they bring out another Tobias who just so happens to have a pokemon from the next region and it will be an Electric type that will f*ck up his whole team.

2) Serena will be gone after this season.

3) Team Flare will get the same treatment as Team Plasma.

4) Pikachu will have the final blow in pretty much almost every single battle.

You know just the usual for this series.

On to the episode:

Pokemon battle begins, Satoshi chooses Frogadier for the battle.

Me: *Facepalm*

Then he goes on to attack the Bagon with Hawlucha instead of the Treecko.

Me: *Double Facepalm*

After seeing that Hawluchas attack had barely done anything he still keeps using it to attack the Bagon while Treecko just sits there, waiting.

Me: *Facepalm intensifies*

We then cut to Serenas scene and we find out the Gym leader what's her face knows how to speak to Fairy types.

Me:...... wat?

We then cut back to the battle now we see Frogadier doing it's best Naruto impression, then he uses Cut against Treeckos Bullet Seed (or was is Seed Bomb?) He gets through it and uses Cut on Treecko itself... then Treecko proceeds to FRICKIN' EXPLODE.

Me: What?.... How?... What?

Battle then gets interrupted by the signal to begin the Fashion show, Fashion bs happens then the gym leader wants to battle someone to and I quote "show off her dress better" (I'm paraphrasing), then one of her lackeys sees Shota and has her choose him for the battle.

Me: Fairy type gym leader + kid with a Bagon that has a 100% chance of being the one chosen for the battle and catching eithe a Play Rough, Moonblast or Dazzling Gleam to the face = Total domination.

Battle starts to unfolds just like I predicted right down to the one shot to the face, at this point I am certain that what's her face is a pretty cheap gym leader because she must have known (thanks to her assistant) that Shota had a Dragon type with him (what else could she have whispered to her and what are the chances of her using the one trainer with a dragon type at the moment?) And then the episode ends with the usual slo-mo gym leader walk.

Me: *questions self of why I still follow this anime*

Honorable mentions

- So now they are again trying to bring back Satoshi's ability to be able and outsmart typing from DP season, which fails hard because the level he was at in DP season was achieved by strategies making his wins more believeable, here it's just plot convinience that he can so, if it had any semblance of strategy he would have attacked the frickin' Treecko with Hawlucha literally the simplest of strategies.

- Shota: "... I've gained some EXP..."

Translation - "Oh look how meta we can be, we acknowledge teh gaemz"

Me: Just... just stop it, it's bad enough there are anime out there trying to implement game mechanics or terms into it's story and what not and doing so in the most cringeworthy of ways, I don't need to see that here either, especially since I remeber that in the first season the anime used to talk about levels just to retcon it to "friendshio is magic" bs.

- So what are the chance that the two models who were absent were the exact size for both Serena and Eureka? (why the hell can't I ever remember her english name?... fuck as I wrote this I remembered that it was Bonnie... what is she and old hag?)

- No Team Rocket... thank god, there is only so much one can endure, niw if they were their BW selfs (about the only thing that season got right) then I wouldn't mind.

- I really, really despise that end song, everytime I hear it I want to kill something from how annoyung it is, especially the video and is Pikachu male or female (duh, the tail) because he seems to be wearing a fricking girly hairclip in that end song, is he embracing his role as Satoshi's sexual partner or something?

- *Sees next episode preview* Trick Room, well time to see how Satoshi bullshits his way out of this kind of fight.

Skip the battle its nonsense o by the way in this episode that just aired Scottie's treecko evolved to grovyle and he apparently has slurpluff.

This is gona be a nonsensical season but lets see what happens.

Old 2015-06-04, 06:45   Link #957
Idealist 99

By now , Some fans probably complaining about Scotic losing to Ash.
So , I want everyone to chose an Option
CHOSE---

- A)Ash losing to Scotie in Kalo League

-B) Scotie losing to an disrespectful Dirty-mined CoTD in the league causing an Enrage Ash to avenge Scotie's defeat .

Just imagine , Shota losing to a ruthless trainer who order a Hyper-beam on already fainted Sceptile and Scotie tries to cover his Scetile.
But Ash's Greninja appear in nick of time to save Scotie & Sceptile by deflecting the Hyper-beam and Ash appear in the field.
The Ruthless CoTD mocked Scotie again But Ash calmly glare at him and tell him that he will shut him down.
Old 2015-06-04, 07:17   Link #958
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
By now , Some fans probably complaining about Scotic losing to Ash.
So , I want everyone to chose an Option
CHOSE---

- A)Ash losing to Scotie in Kalo League

-B) Scotie losing to an disrespectful Dirty-mined CoTD in the league causing an Enrage Ash to avenge Scotie's defeat .

Just imagine , Shota losing to a ruthless trainer who order a Hyper-beam on already fainted Sceptile and Scotie tries to cover his Scetile.
But Ash's Greninja appear in nick of time to save Scotie & Sceptile by deflecting the Hyper-beam and Ash appear in the field.
The Ruthless CoTD mocked Scotie again But Ash calmly glare at him and tell him that he will shut him down.
There are so many adorable things about that second option but the funniest part is that none of it is possible. Scottie getting sceptile probably Ash gettin Greninja lets hope so. But somebody ordering a Hyper Beam on a fainted Sceptile will get kicked out so quickly its not funny.

But no I dont think Ash will lose to Scottie because if you think about his League record nobody whose beaten Ash to end his league performance has been introduced until AFTER Ash has won his 8th gym badge. So the person who beats Ash will appear once he wins his 8th badge.
Kanto- Richie appeared right before the league
Johto- Harrison (the blaziken trainer)- Appeared right before the league
Hoenn- Puss in Boots's trainer- Appeared right before the league
Sinnoh- Darkrai trainer- Appeared before the league started
Unova- Cameron- Appeared after Ash won his 8th badge.

That pattern is pretty steadfast plus in all of them with the exception of Kanto he's beaten at least 1 rival on his way to the crown so likely Scottie or Tierno will be beaten. my money is on Tierno because Teirno is closer to Ash as far as experience and i get the sense that Scottie wont make it because i dont think he has any badges yet maybe 1.

Old 2015-06-04, 13:41   Link #959
Idealist 99

Quote:
There are so many adorable things about that second option but the funniest part is that none of it is possible. Scottie getting sceptile probably Ash gettin Greninja lets hope so. But somebody ordering a Hyper Beam on a fainted Sceptile will get kicked out so quickly its not funny.

But no I dont think Ash will lose to Scottie because if you think about his League record nobody whose beaten Ash to end his league performance has been introduced until AFTER Ash has won his 8th gym badge. So the person who beats Ash will appear once he wins his 8th badge.
Kanto- Richie appeared right before the league
Johto- Harrison (the blaziken trainer)- Appeared right before the league
Hoenn- Puss in Boots's trainer- Appeared right before the league
Sinnoh- Darkrai trainer- Appeared before the league started
Unova- Cameron- Appeared after Ash won his 8th badge.

That pattern is pretty steadfast plus in all of them with the exception of Kanto he's beaten at least 1 rival on his way to the crown so likely Scottie or Tierno will be beaten. my money is on Tierno because Teirno is closer to Ash as far as experience and i get the sense that Scottie wont make it because i dont think he has any badges yet maybe 1.
Except , Writer might decide to make a minor change in order to be unpredictable.
Also , If the Arrogant CoTD order a Hyper beam on a fainted Pokemon before the referee declaring the result then he can get away by clamming it to be an accident.

I wonder if Serena's hair could change for the 3rd time.
If She leave the group temporally like Clemont then it can serve as a excuse for her hair sudden growth.
For example : Ash get hurt to protect Serena So Serena decide to leave the group temporally to train in ''Battle Maison'' and return with new hair-style and personality.
I hope , Her hair & new outfit will be like this--

Too Bad , The one who drew this pic happen to be a GeekChicshipper !!!
Old 2015-06-04, 19:36   Link #960
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Except , Writer might decide to make a minor change in order to be unpredictable.
Also , If the Arrogant CoTD order a Hyper beam on a fainted Pokemon before the referee declaring the result then he can get away by clamming it to be an accident.

I wonder if Serena's hair could change for the 3rd time.
If She leave the group temporally like Clemont then it can serve as a excuse for her hair sudden growth.
For example : Ash get hurt to protect Serena So Serena decide to leave the group temporally to train in ''Battle Maison'' and return with new hair-style and personality.
I hope , Her hair & new outfit will be like this--

Too Bad , The one who drew this pic happen to be a GeekChicshipper !!!
Idealist my friend you of all people have put this show on blast for its utter predictability. I mean seriously a pattern that constant doesnt change