AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-28, 21:30   Link #421
Omfgbbqwtf

It has been awhile since i last posted here... so I got a new list:

1. Nana - I love the drama. I didn't expect much when it first came out. I started watching recently and finished it yesterday.... Amazing piece of work is all I can say. The comedy, romance, drama were all top-notch.
2. Kanon 2006 - I don't think I need much explanation on this one.
3. 5 Centimeters Per Second - short film, simply beautiful animation.
4. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Love the suspense and all the OMFGWTFBBQ moments. Kai is a little disappointing, but it did answer a lot of questions.
5. School Days - Yes, school days, that is right. I love it since I pretty much watched the entire serie in 2 days. The anger built up nicely, and the ending is just wonderful.
Old 2008-01-03, 17:33   Link #422
anime_girl101

my favs

There are a lot of animes that I have watched, and yea i pretty much liked them all!

Top 5:
1. Air Gear - Really Good
2. Naruto - love it
3. bleach - also very good
4. ouran high school host club - really good
5. fruits basket - great ending

yea i liked a lot of animes, still watching. great website to watch anime is animethat.com it has a lot of animes, and all of the episodes.

other animes that i recommend r prince of tennis, chobits, rurouni kenshin, full metal alchemist, hayate no gotoku, myself; yourself, goshyusho sama ninomiya kun, kimi ga nozumo eien, love hina, and tokyo mew mew.
Old 2008-01-04, 05:58   Link #423
z-Toxic Hazard-z

Send a message via AIM to z-Toxic Hazard-z Send a message via Yahoo to z-Toxic Hazard-z
Man,I didnt see any Shakugan No Shana Fans... T_T

Well to me

1)Shakugan No Shana
2)Suzuka
3)I's Pure
4)Naruto
5)Bleach
6)Ichigo 100%
7)Detective Konan
8)Ruroni Kenshin
9)Hunter X Hunter
10)Hajime No Ippo
Old 2008-01-04, 06:38   Link #424
psycopomp
yeah!!!!

my top 5..
1. School Rumble
2. Bleach
3. Eyeshield 21
4. Hunter X Hunter
5. Ouran High School Host Club
Old 2008-01-04, 14:20   Link #425
Phantasmagoria
*Author

1)Maria-sama ga Miteru, Kannazuki no Miko, Simoun, Strawberry Panic, Kashimashi, Blue Drop, Otome wa Koishiteru, Rokujou Seitokai and Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

2) Every other thing
Old 2008-01-06, 08:20   Link #426
ilovegalatea

1. claymore
2.hunterxhunter
3.naruto
4.bleach
5.onepiece
Old 2008-01-06, 11:54   Link #427
Measural

1. Over Drive
2. Air Gear
3. Zero no Tsukaima (1st and 2nd series)
4. History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi
5. Shuffle!
Old 2008-01-06, 13:20   Link #428
DarkBelerofonte
The Last of Omega Clan

1 - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
2 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
3 - Kanon (2006)
4 - Death Note
5 - Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2008-01-06, 13:30   Link #429
zero7118
Zero

my top 5 anime would be

1.Naruto
2.Bleach
3.Gundam 00
4.School Rumble
5.Lucky Star
Old 2008-01-06, 21:33   Link #430
UnsunGunner
Warped

1. Eureka 7
2. Code Geass
3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4.Black Lagoon
5. Claymore
Old 2008-01-06, 22:02   Link #431
tbl
Affably Evil

1) Bleach - Nothing else made me this excited for the next episode each time.
2) Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen - It really is in a league of its own. One of the few animes that can be considered a master piece of tv/cinema.
3) Code Geass - This show would make it into this list on Lelouche by himself, let alone the awesome story.
4) Gurren-Lagann - one word, EPIC
5) Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Kyon's narration is the best and Kyon and Haruhi are just two of the best male and female leads there are.

Honourable mentions: Rurouni Kenshin, Kanon 2006, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Trigun, FMP! Fumoffu (the funniest anime I've seen) and Gantz for the action scenes (if it followed the manga it would be in the top 5).
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-01-07, 00:17   Link #432
Nekomimi-sama

For 2007:
1)ef - a tale of memories
2)Myself; Yourself
3)Clannad
4)Gundam 00
5)Zero no Tsukaima Futatsuki no Kishi
Old 2008-01-11, 22:38   Link #433
malvado

1. Death Note

2.Naruto

3.DBZ

4.Mai Hime

5.Bleach
Old 2008-01-11, 22:55   Link #434
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

in no particular order and i cant make up my mind so i am sorry i can not keep it at 5

Rurouni Kenshin
Gundam Seed
KgNE
Naruto
GTO
Elfen Lied
Code Geass
Seirei no Moribito

without DB/z/gt and Goku i wouldnt be an anime-holic

Last edited by bbduece; 2008-01-11 at 23:06.
Old 2008-01-12, 05:11   Link #435
Takano

1) Ef ~ A Tale of Memories
2) Kanon
3) Higurashi No Naku Koroni
4) Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
5) Death Note
Old 2008-01-13, 04:45   Link #436
L_Supporter

1. Death Note

2. Initial D

3. DBZ

4. One piece

5. Zombie Loan

havent watched that many anime series so yeh
Old 2008-01-13, 04:57   Link #437
bschultz

wow some of these top 5 lists seriously suck ass.

1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Wolf's Rain
3. Last Exile
4. Muishishi
5. Death Note

Its kinda weird how a lot of peoples lists are nothing but shows from the last 2-3 years.
Old 2008-01-13, 05:00   Link #438
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

A disheartening amount of these were released in 0,7 but oh well~

EDIT: Going to add 'overall' quotes for some.

1. ef ~a tale of memories~ - "I tried to think of something negative to say in this review, but I couldn't. ef is simply overwhelmingly amazing."
2. Eureka Seven - "Eureka Seven is the longest series I've ever watched and never though for a moment that time was being wasted. It was interesting and fun, and I could watch Eureka and Renton forever."
3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - "When I look back on TTGL, I always seem to have some nitpicky complaint, which leads me to the realization that I'm doing exactly what Rossiu did leading to his near downfall. Gurren-Lagann is a mantra - it's a show to live by besides being one of the most amazing things to appear in the anime medium."
4. Welcome to the NHK
5. Baccano! - "Baccano! is as close to perfection as I have ever seen in an anime. Stylistically thorough, interesting and entertaining for every last minute, and with my personal choice of the greatest characters ever, it doesn't do a single thing wrong and presses all of the right buttons. No other series maintains such a balance of fun, thrills, and nonstop badassery like Baccano!"
6. Neon Genesis Evangelion
7. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
8. FLCL
9. Serial Experiments Lain
10. Mai-HiME

felt like doing 10 : p

Last edited by Deus ex Digital Boy; 2008-01-13 at 05:22.
Old 2008-03-17, 22:34   Link #439
mutty

well this is actually prettttty esay for me , ive seen many many anime probly 50 + different 26- 50 ep season shows( plus longer ones like one piece, inuyasha, naruto, bleach.)

an i can safly say these five have never moved and inch in my heart as my top animes.

1. black lagoon- this show comes as close to reality as any i have ever seen. Now im not talking fighting wise, cause some of the stuff in here is quite far fetched, but in the depiction of some of the world grittyest and lowest cultures. it portrayed the side of society that everyone wishes was there, but at the same time followed a group of people that were dynamic, f ed up in their own way, and interesting. By the end of the first season youll be wishing you were right there with them slum it up in one of the dirtyest town on earth lol.

2. Samurai Champloo- Again this show also did a great job of depicting what harsh reality looks like, while upholding a solid story that kept you drawn into the storyline, and caring about the characters. While thinking man some of this stuff is just plain sad or f'ed up, because you know that even tho its a show made for enjoyment some of the stuff shown happened in real life.

3. Cowboy Bebop- This is a classic tale of a bunch of laid back, dynamic, broken, cowboys of society that have taken up the profession of bounty hunting in a futuristic and brutal setting. living day by day doing oddball jobs and hunting some of the futures most dangerous criminals. Having me drawn in from episode one this is definatly one of my all time favorites.

4. One piece- A timless and hilarious story, filled with pirates and mayhem. Monkey D. Luffy is a boy on a mission, to become the pirate king. And nothing, not even some of the most powerful and influencial people in the world will stop him from accomplishing this goal. set in a vibrante world with some crazy and absolutly hilarious characters and situtations, this anime features one of my all time favorite characters (Luffy) and is by far the funniest anime i have ever seen

5. GTO- This is another hilarious story about a ex gangster legend, pervert, disgusting, honest, and kindhearted guy becoming a teacher. This story is flows with humor and lightheartedness, while tackleing some of societys most untalked of issues. Such as suicide, bullying, gangs, stalking, perverts and sex. This anime has it all and i would absolutly recommend the anime or manga to anyone looking for a laugh and a truly fantastic story

6. Love hina- a hilarious and romantic story about a loser who falls in love with a nerdy beatuy who is very violent, this was one of the first romantic/comedic anime i had ever seen and it has really kept with me and preserved of many other shows.

Honorable mentions

Trinity Blood
Eureka Seven
Code Geass
Gurren Lagann
Darker Than Black
Gundam 00 (even tho not finished i absolutly love it)
Clannad(^^^^^^^^^^^^)
Old 2008-03-17, 22:39   Link #440
mutty

well this is actually prettttty esay for me , ive seen many many anime probly 50 + different 26- 50 ep season shows( plus longer ones like one piece, inuyasha, naruto, bleach.)

an i can safly say these six ( 5 was just to hard lol) have never moved and inch in my heart as my top animes.

1. Black Lagoon- this show comes as close to reality as any i have ever seen. Now im not talking fighting wise, cause some of the stuff in here is quite far fetched, but in the depiction of some of the world grittyest and lowest cultures. it portrayed the side of society that everyone wishes was there, but at the same time followed a group of people that were dynamic, f ed up in their own way, and interesting. By the end of the first season youll be wishing you were right there with them slum it up in one of the dirtyest town on earth lol.

2. Samurai Champloo- Again this show also did a great job of depicting what harsh reality looks like, while upholding a solid story that kept you drawn into the storyline, and caring about the characters. While thinking man some of this stuff is just plain sad or f'ed up, because you know that even tho its a show made for enjoyment some of the stuff shown happened in real life.

3. Cowboy Bebop- This is a classic tale of a bunch of laid back, dynamic, broken, cowboys of society that have taken up the profession of bounty hunting in a futuristic and brutal setting. living day by day doing oddball jobs and hunting some of the futures most dangerous criminals. Having me drawn in from episode one this is definatly one of my all time favorites.

4. One Piece- A timless and hilarious story, filled with pirates and mayhem. Monkey D. Luffy is a boy on a mission, to become the pirate king. And nothing, not even some of the most powerful and influencial people in the world will stop him from accomplishing this goal. set in a vibrante world with some crazy and absolutly hilarious characters and situtations, this anime features one of my all time favorite characters (Luffy) and is by far the funniest anime i have ever seen

5. GTO- This is another hilarious story about a ex gangster legend, pervert, disgusting, honest, and kindhearted guy becoming a teacher. This story is flows with humor and lightheartedness, while tackleing some of societys most untalked of issues. Such as suicide, bullying, gangs, stalking, perverts and sex. This anime has it all and i would absolutly recommend the anime or manga to anyone looking for a laugh and a truly fantastic story

6. Love Hina- a hilarious and romantic story about a loser who falls in love with a nerdy beaty who is very violent, this was one of the first romantic/comedic anime i had ever seen and it has really kept with me and preserved of many other shows.

Honorable mentions

7. Trinity Blood
8. Eureka Seven
9. Clannad(Love it even tho i havent seen it all, it might even invade my six!!)
10. Gundam 00 (even tho not finished i absolutly love it)
11. Darker Than Black
12. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
13. Code Geass
Closed Thread