Notices

Old 2010-07-23, 03:58   Link #401
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Finally watch ep 3 :

Damn , Minato is full of OPPAI (well except Kuu-chan)

Kazehana Naked Apron and Tsundere Tsukiumi

Benitsubasa is nice too . Drunk Haihane was lol .

Eeeh that doctor was Minato's mom . Wonder who is the dad .

Next ep : Seems that we'll already see Homura winged .
Watch the episode again.. You'd shat bricks!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 04:21   Link #402
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking Promised GIFs

Well since Kina already got his claims from me.....I though others who would like the other things I did would like also since I promised them so they are all here minus the one Kina is using: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...ode-3-gif.html hope you like the rest of what I tried to do.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 06:13   Link #403
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
It's official: Benitsubasa and Haihane are the best Manzai team. And I think Haihane is freaking adorable, especially the drunk Haihane. Benitsubasa was cute as well, but Haihane was soooo cute.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 06:58   Link #404
Wrath88
Kissing...

Hahaha, I was really laughing my ass off over Haihane's antics. Minato was really skilled with that bottle, but Haihane's subsequent action made it even better.

As for Tsukiumi avatars... sorry, Francis, but can request the one where Tsukiumi's biting her nail? It's cute enough that even Minato was reacting to it.
Old 2010-07-23, 08:50   Link #405
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Episode 3 was great. Great action and comedy. And kazehana is win, what a great addition to one of the best harems out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
There probably aren't many people here who need it as much as I do, but I've made a characters/seiyuus page for this show. It gives pics of 26 characters and their seiyuus, with a bit of info to identify both character and seiyuu.

I let the first series slide, and never did really grasp who was who beyond the main 7-8 characters. I've enjoyed the first three eps of this enough, however, to want to get things straighter. You can get a lot more info from the Wikipedia page, and especially from Wikipedia's characters page.
I sure do need it. I recognize the voices but don't know the names or where they are from (except for a minor few).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
I think its the exact opposite. Kazehana gets the spotlight in this mini arc and Minato was willing to put his life on the line to protect her. Plus, I got to see more Benitsubasa which clearly makes it superior.

Did I mention I love Benitsubasa?
Benitsubasa was awesome. Itou Shizuka did really great with her. I love when she gets all frustrated.
Old 2010-07-23, 13:20   Link #406
OkamiNoKaze

Episode 3 was really good. First off Haihane stabbing herself in her head, twice, was hilarious. Also the call back to her recording her show was kind of funny too. Kazehana officially joining the team/harem/collection is awesome. Hmm I bet there's a story there on why Minato's mom and Homura look so much alike, but I'm sure we'll find that out eventually
Old 2010-07-23, 13:27   Link #407
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Benitsubasa was awesome. Itou Shizuka did really great with her. I love when she gets all frustrated.
Speaking of the adorable Benitsubasa i believe she is on the cover of Vol. 10 of the manga looking mighty Fine. I died laughing when she looked at Minato and was "you saw didnt you?" LOL

Last edited by Sinestra; 2010-07-23 at 13:38.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 14:30   Link #408
Midonin
Last Engage

Don't forget, now with the OP out, that means the the bonus episode zero that was included with it is released too.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 14:57   Link #409
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Though she had getting owned coming still love Benitsubasa's character. Really is at her best when completely frustrated by the actions of those around her.
Old 2010-07-23, 19:59   Link #410
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I just found that the adaptation of the bridge arc wasn't as good as it could have been, compared to how well the series was doing upto then. That might be what tzia_n thinks as well.
Yeah, that plays a huge part. I just found some things that didn't quite fit that well.

Anyway, doing some backtrack, anyone knows the number of the Sekirei who got defeated by Benitsubasa in episode 1?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 03:16   Link #411
Wrath88
Kissing...

That's an animal original, and she didn't announce her number.
Old 2010-07-24, 03:22   Link #412
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah, that plays a huge part. I just found some things that didn't quite fit that well.
yeah i didnt like how they tried to force everyone in at the end, also hated how they made tsu lose to the Dsquad when she was supposed to kick some ass.
Old 2010-07-24, 04:21   Link #413
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
All Haihane needed was one lucky hit, but before that happened Kazehana was practically playing with them.
Yep, she was clearly stronger than them before winging.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 09:15   Link #414
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I really don't think she was very serious in this fight. I mean, she's been drinking, which to her could be her fuel, but.... I blame her losing the fight on Matsu-chan's "custom" drink.

If we go technical, a single number is said to be stronger than double digit. But history tells us 2 is better than 1. But a winged Sekirei is said to be stronger than unwinged. But in the end.... the writer dictates the action

Didn't we see something similar earlier with Tsukiumi-chan? 2 against 1? Wingers versus un-winged? Single digit versus '?' digits? Hmm?

mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 16:34   Link #415
bigdeath

Hey, mangatron. Maybe we should open up a Benitsubasa fan club, eh? What do you say?
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 02:44   Link #416
mangatron

posted via phone

Beni-chan fanclub, eh? Sounds like a good idea. Last 2 eps gained quite a few fans for her.

To start things off, I hereby nominate myself as the new leader of the Benitsubasa fanclub.

(back to back seasons has me going after 2 ponytails who are apparently on the bad guys' side)
Old 2010-07-25, 02:51   Link #417
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

And I'm the president, the husband, the leader of Tsukiumi fanclub.

WHAT? You guys already knew?

:P
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-07-25, 07:26   Link #418
mangatron

Husband, eh? Looks like a good interview opportunity.

Hello everybody and welcome to the mangatron show, your host, the mangatron! Today's guest is the husband of Tsukiumi-san, KiNA! I've got a few Q's for you, KiNA:

Q: So, what's it like being married to a Sekirei?

Q: Does gazing upon her rack make up for the tsun-tsun times?

Q: Do you ever wake up one morning with your bed soaked by an accidentally wetting Tsukiumi-san?

Q: Did you ever get an early shower when you looked at other girls?

We'll take a quick break everybody, and a word from our sponsor.
Do you ever feel like you're not enough? Is life not hard enough? Does life go by so fast? Do you ever feel like you're not doing well in bed, by the time you know it the fun came by so fast? Introducing the the Jinki pill from Medically Blasted Institute (M.B.I.). With the Jinki pill, your Sekirei will feel happiness beyond your wildest accomplishments*. The more Jinki you have, the more power to you! Jinki. Happiness in the palm of your hand.

*Estimated. Happiness not guaranteed (example: subject freeloader bum and his 2 lightning Sekirei). No refunds, exchanges or deals. Please call Dr. Sahashi to schedule an appointment today.

We're back with the final segment of tonight's show.

Q: Do you make her go shopping under a time limit, and rewarding her when she beats the clock?

Q: Is your water/utility bills lower than ever, now that you have a fresh water source for laundry, cooking, showers, etc. ?

Ok, here's the money question. Do you ever pretend you are Fred Flinstone, and you have Tsukiumi-san give you showers? Like, is she moody, with her being happy means hot water, when she's miffed gives you cold water?

Thanks everyone for tuning in to The mangatron show!

Wait a minute, I spy a flaw! You may be the president, the husband, and the leader..... but you forgot to mention Ashikabi! WhaAHAHAHhhaaahaHAHA!! Watch me, as I press my lips against Tsukiumi's and wing her! Victory is mine! Whahahahahahaha Bwu AAAAAARGH *gets hit by a jealous Benitsubasa-chan*

In case it is required, I declare myself victor over Natsuo and I am now Beni-chan's Ashikabi
Old 2010-07-25, 07:36   Link #419
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

1) Fun I guess.. I think it would be safer then being married to Benichan TBH.
2) Its the dere dere part after that that made it all worth it
3) Sleep? O_o Hah.. how many will understand this
4) Shower is good.. so, many showers a day is always a benefit
5) Sadly, in RL, I'm the porter .. more like I'm the one getting the reward after a shopping trip
6) Yes, not only that, she insist on taking shower together which lessen the bill more!

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-07-25, 07:49   Link #420
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
1) Fun I guess.. I think it would be safer then being married to Benichan TBH.
2) Its the dere dere part after that that made it all worth it
3) Sleep? O_o Hah.. how many will understand this
4) Shower is good.. so, many showers a day is always a benefit
5) Sadly, in RL, I'm the porter .. more like I'm the one getting the reward after a shopping trip
6) Yes, not only that, she insist on taking shower together which lessen the bill more!

1) Good heavens! Did you just take a shot at me?
2) Oh yeah, dere dere is worth it. After all, you can't spell tsundere without "dere"!
3) Uh... yeah, I meant sleep sleep as in "I close my eyes and dream of her rack er I mean sheep jumping a fence" kind of sleep
4) Many showers a day? Many girls gazed upon? Oh me oh my!
5) I can only imagine what kind of reward. "KiNA you're late! Don't tell me it's traffic again! How many days already? Gosh, I'll make dinner now. I-it's not like I'm making it for you..." like that, right?
6) I see, I see. And for the final rinse, you have her recite her spell. Sounds like Tsukiumi-san is the perfect wife!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen