AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-18, 03:49   Link #1001
ShiroiRyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Ah yes, the (majority of) male protagonists of Im Dal Young... outside of perhaps Onihime VS, they'll drive you crazy with their studity for a long time, but when they FINALLY get their acts together, they are guys you do NOT want to piss off

but keep your seatbelts on, kiddies... we're not quite of out the woods of this arc yet
Oh for Onihime VS, i liked the hero when he speak to Kanna in the Hot Spring or when he try to have the antidote ...
Or with Arima. ^^
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 13:51   Link #1002
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
This was the part i was waiting for. Aoi's balls dropped a little more during that talk with Louis. I love how his eyes were drawn, he had the dont fuck with me or i will wreck you eyes. However, he did calm down later but we have seen before that Aoi is willing and has put himself in danger and has been hurt to protect Satella. He may be portrayed as weak but he really is not he has a strong mind and sometimes a strong mind is all you need.

If it came down to a fight Satella could stomp Holly into the ground. Also, there has not been anyone shown that has a Freezing ability as high as Aoi's and i highly doubt Louis's Freezing ability can match it. Then their is battle experience i highly doubt that Louis and Holly have been in a real fight unlike Satella and Aoi.

Still watching the abuse of Holly and then hearing both of the girls call him Master was a lot to take. This is going to hurt Aoi emotionally. Im just hoping he does what he did when they were back at the Academy. As much as Satella ran away Aoi did not give up i hope he shows the same fortitude this time.

Louis insulting Aoi's nationality even pissed me off a bit it got old real quick.
Old 2011-05-23, 22:00   Link #1003
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

[/rage]

I think we need a fight and have Louis die a horrible and painful and slow and painful death... now. Good thing Kazuya showed some guts there.
Old 2011-05-25, 04:11   Link #1004
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
[/rage]

I think we need a fight and have Louis die a horrible and painful and slow and painful death... now. Good thing Kazuya showed some guts there.
Though about 90% of the people on the MangaFox forums would agree with you, few of them seem to realize killing Louis would incur massive consequences. And the only way Satellizer would actually kill him is if he managed to kill Kazuya, which is not gonna happen. Kazuya's more of a man than Louis will ever be, especially if he keep thinking that money and power are absolute.

Though I know he's going down in this upcoming battle. He's made his bed of nails, now he has to lie in it. Prepare to reap what you've sown, Louis El Bridget.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 15:05   Link #1005
Dingoriley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Though about 90% of the people on the MangaFox forums would agree with you, few of them seem to realize killing Louis would incur massive consequences. And the only way Satellizer would actually kill him is if he managed to kill Kazuya, which is not gonna happen. Kazuya's more of a man than Louis will ever be, especially if he keep thinking that money and power are absolute.

Though I know he's going down in this upcoming battle. He's made his bed of nails, now he has to lie in it. Prepare to reap what you've sown, Louis El Bridget.
You are correct about Kazuya being more of a man then Louis is and that Satallizer wouldn’t actually kill him but one thing that a lot of readers would probably like to see is Kazuya be a man and beat the S@^t out Louis! He showed that he had some balls in the last chapter so I would like to see him be act like a man in front of the women that he loves and kick some ass.
Old 2011-06-04, 23:09   Link #1006
Nemuru

I already saw this coming but why are you so weak Aoi-kun lol. If anyone read Ch 46 which is available you'll see the true facts.
Spoiler for ch46:
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 23:59   Link #1007
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Aoi is pathetic. Touma from index talks big but at least hecan back it up with his own strength even without his powers. Well I guess thats the reason why touma has one of the biggest harems in anime history while Aoi is stuck most of the time with a single girl, whose naked body was seen and explored by another man rather than him.

Touma talks like a man and fights like a man. Aoi talks like a man but gets beaten like a girl. Despite all the big words hes such a damsel in distress.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-06-05 at 01:09.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 04:05   Link #1008
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
well after all that soap-like speech Kazuya is still saved by Stella <_<
Old 2011-06-05, 04:52   Link #1009
solomon

I'm a nice guy so I still respect Aoi for defending Stella at least verbally.

Yet as a GUY, I am afraid I do agree you cannot just have your ass handed to you.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 06:08   Link #1010
Alhazad2003

Hey, I actually loved chapter 46. Just because Louis got a few shots in doesn't mean he's right, far from it. He couldn't break Kazuya like he did Satellizer and Holly. He's nothing more than a pitiful little man who wholly divorced from reality. And finally, Kazuya confesses his love for Satellizer, which finally inspires her to stand up to her little brother who's way too big for britches. Can't wait to see him cut down to size. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 06:24   Link #1011
Khalil

So, what are you people suggesting he do? Should he have just shut the fuck up, because Louis can beat him the shit out of him? Isn't Aoi allowed to say what's on his mind, even when confronted with someone stronger?
I thought his action were quite commendable, he stood up for Satellizer - that name is so shitty, it's almost painful to write - and didn't back down, even whilst getting his arse handed to him.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 06:42   Link #1012
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

heeey! the chapter 46 is really good..... I like to see Kazuya's confession and speech!!! finally he can show his braveness....
this time not only talk but also threat..... looks like this manga finally develop Kazuya to become more reliable....
and finally Satella is back to her usual self....
show us the epic battle... and kill Louis immediately... I'm sick when hearing his words!
Kick them!!!!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 06:45   Link #1013
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
So, what are you people suggesting he do? Should he have just shut the fuck up, because Louis can beat him the shit out of him? Isn't Aoi allowed to say what's on his mind, even when confronted with someone stronger?
I thought his action were quite commendable, he stood up for Satellizer - that name is so shitty, it's almost painful to write - and didn't back down, even whilst getting his arse handed to him.
Indeed. Instead of letting Louis putting him down, Kazuya still continues to stand up to him and defend Satellizer.
Old 2011-06-05, 07:46   Link #1014
Darknemo2000

Quote:
No he should learn how to fight at least a little instead of being damsel in distress all the time. He talks big things but cannot do anything for them which makes those things look like nothing but an empty speech.
Old 2011-06-05, 09:42   Link #1015
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
No he should learn how to fight at least a little instead of being damsel in distress all the time. He talks big things but cannot do anything for them which makes those things look like nothing but an empty speech.
What you're saying is, that he should've kept his trap shut, because he can't fight.
Old 2011-06-05, 09:57   Link #1016
Darknemo2000

Quote:
What you're saying is, that he should've kept his trap shut, because he can't fight.
Thats not courage. Its called "being helpless".

No, he should not have kept his trap shut, but he should have not been so pathetic and relying on others to save his ass this much so that the moment when he is supposed to stand up for others he is nothing but a punchbag and damsel in distress.
Old 2011-06-05, 11:41   Link #1017
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Thats not courage. Its called "being helpless".

No, he should not have kept his trap shut, but he should have not been so pathetic and relying on others to save his ass this much so that the moment when he is supposed to stand up for others he is nothing but a punchbag and damsel in distress.
Yeah, what a wuss! Getting himself saved from grave harm from a superhuman being - a Pandora - by another superhuman being. So do tell me, what exactly do you think he should have done to show his courage and determination in this situation?
Old 2011-06-05, 11:43   Link #1018
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Hell yeah, Kazuya!! Kick her ass, Stella!! *cheers*
Old 2011-06-05, 12:00   Link #1019
Dingoriley

What the hell man gets his ass kicked I dont get it if he has this super freezing thing why dont he just freez everyone walk up to Louis and say your my Bitch now and wip his ass! That would been a lot better then this soap like chapter.... All he did was run his mouth and confess his love..... MAAAAN that is lame! Sticking up for the girl was fine and all but haveing your ass handed to you like that. If that was me I wouldnt want to show my face to any one that is nothing to be proud of at all as a man.
Old 2011-06-05, 13:54   Link #1020
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Yeah, what a wuss! Getting himself saved from grave harm from a superhuman being - a Pandora - by another superhuman being. So do tell me, what exactly do you think he should have done to show his courage and determination in this situation?
What kind of nonsense you are talking about? Aoi would have been in need to be saved from Louis too if Louis would have bothered to mess his hands with him. Its pretty clear that Louis needed no help to beat or kill Aoi by himself, just that he didnt bother and let the pandora finish the trash work. The only one who0 needed help was tha damsel in distress himself squeaking words but getting himself manhandled like nothing.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen