AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-04-03, 02:35   Link #201
Gundamx

eng sub out...
with Korean dub
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 06:07   Link #202
ranchan13

Just watched the movie, and it is officially my favorite Naruto movie.
I just with the rest of the Konoha 11 got more time with those alternate personalities. Loved the alternate Hinata.
But most of the plot revolves around Sakura and Menma, er Naruto.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 13:18   Link #203
Ushio the Omega

10 mins of the alt konoha 12 JUST 10 MINS!

What a waste with 1/2 hour wasted on Sakura and Naruto taking turns moping!

Yet sadly as disappointing as the movie was it really is the best Shippuden movie though that isn't saying much.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 08:59   Link #204
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Just three more days till DVD/Bluray release right? Very excited

edit:
And that's it? Only 10 minutes with the alternate personalities? WTF!? I thought this was going to be the main point of the story, damnit, I was so excited :\
Old 2013-04-22, 10:11   Link #205
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So true, much disappointment to be had. I did not want to see an angst-filled movie, that's what the series is for.
Old 2013-04-26, 15:54   Link #206
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Still nothing eh? I'm pretty sure release date was the 25th.
Old 2013-04-26, 23:44   Link #207
tetsuo69

been trying to find it but it seems still no release by a group
Old 2013-04-28, 18:34   Link #208
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
been trying to find it but it seems still no release by a group

*Cries* What is going on, I want to see my aggressive Hinata!
Old 2013-04-29, 09:33   Link #209
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 kelvin View Post
Someone uploaded the jap audio + eng sub in youtube, but I bet it's going to be removed sooner or later by copyright claims. It doesn't seem to be a DVD rip because there is an icon floating on the screen and some korean text.
Thanks for the heads up.

A few points:

1) I hate how they made it look like Naruto learned the flying thunder god technique...I wish Naruto learned space time jutsu and all the cool stuff from his Dad. He should've taken the time to ask Minato about how to use space-time jutsu/teach him. Would've been a good learning/training ground.

2) Not enough of Hinata... .

3) Naruto became a complete narutard this whole movie until the semi-last end. Kind of hard to believe that he could pwnt Akatsuki so hard and then...failed a lot in this movie, on several accounts. Should've just proved to his "alternate" parents that he is really strong now. Kind of upset he wasn't given time to really shine in front of his parents.

So overall, fun movie because we got to see Naruto's parents, but Naruto was a huge letdown. It's the curse of the main character in Movies, they always get an insane power-down, and then a typical power back up to win at the end. Kind of annoying.

edit:
Oh and forgot to point out, it was so obvious who the masked guy was at the beginning. They didn't even TRY to hide it, which made it semi-annoying as well when the reveal came, and further annoying that naruto was having trouble against him, and Minato as well, etc.

Last edited by miroku2192; 2013-04-29 at 11:15.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 14:31   Link #210
Gundamx

Japanese dub out but it used Koren sub...
(if you understand some Japanese you will notice that character say something and sub say other thing...)
Old 2013-04-30, 16:03   Link #211
tetsuo69

what's taking so long , would gladly give away two ep of the series so any sub group could sub the japanese version.
Old 2013-05-01, 01:30   Link #212
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
what's taking so long , would gladly give away two ep of the series so any sub group could sub the japanese version.
Does anyone sub Naruto anymore? I thought most were just crunchyroll rips apart from Taka.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 12:10   Link #213
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Unfortunately, letting Kishi have a lot of involvement in the movie was probably a bad thing in this case. He clearly wanted to make a movie about Naruto getting the chance to spend time with his parents. But that is hard to build a movie around. Kishi probably saw the alt Konoha 12 as an afterthought.

But Studio Peirrot saw that the Konoha 12 and Sasuke were the draw and used them as the hook. That's why most of the promotion was based on the Konoha 12 being the opposite of what they are. As well as cameos by the Akatsuki. Fans were expecting that to be the focus of the movie. Then were disappointed when they only showed up for about 10 minutes of the movie.

The real movie should of been about the personalities in the genjutsu world. Or even make up a scenario where the real Naruto characters meet their alt counterparts. Imagine Hinata meeting Slut!Hinata, Sasuke meeting Playboy!Sasuke, Shikamaru meeting Idiot!Shikamaru, or Naruto meeting Non-Lame!Naruto/Memna.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 20:08   Link #214
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It was a decent movie, definitely the weakest of the recent Naruto movies IMHO but not the worst by far.
It was a gimmicky movie, it had the reverse parallel world gimmick which always leads to some funny moments, I especially liked that Akatsuki were a band of mercs helping Naruto in the end, but a gimmick can only hold up for so long. And it was also pretty predictable and...again, a giant monster fight, like we haven't had enough of those in Naruto.

Anyway, it was a decent movie, not the best but not the worst either.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 08:16   Link #215
Gundamx

It was good movie
though it would be better if they used this ost for kyuubi battle...
Old 2013-05-05, 15:37   Link #216
tetsuo69

the movie was good but the enemy and the fight were really bad
Old 2013-05-06, 21:24   Link #217
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

It had good moments, but on a whole a little disappointed.
Old 2013-05-07, 02:00   Link #218
Jerseykid

Every movie should be naruto and sasuke fighting with whatever new powerups they have at the time.

It irritates me to no end that both of them are going through several phases of improvement and we haven't seem them clash.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 22:44   Link #219
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
See, this movie would have done A LOT better if there wasn't any fighting whatsoever and it just being about living in the alternate world, eventually understanding and correlating as good friends of the Konoha 11, with a final battle being with them instead of Naruto's parents, like it was in the beginning. Obviously their individual approach in battle would be different that their normal world counterparts, so it'd be interesting, imo. Honestly, I enjoyed the Konoha 11 parts more than any other part of the movie. Instead of that Rock Lee spinoff, they could really do something with just normal slice-of-life with the Konoha 11(w/ or w/o Naruto as the focus), just for the antics that could ensue =03. Or hell, just more Hinata. We all love Hinata =03....well, maybe not all, but at least over half of us do (>.>)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
3) Naruto became a complete narutard this whole movie until the semi-last end. Kind of hard to believe that he could pwnt Akatsuki so hard and then...failed a lot in this movie, on several accounts. Should've just proved to his "alternate" parents that he is really strong now. Kind of upset he wasn't given time to really shine in front of his parents.
This, really =02. I was actually greatly disappointed in Minato; he just seemed different than the man who gave up his life for his son, wife, and village; almost like a coward. Kushina was funny though at least =03. I expected Naruto to use his Kyuubi-cloaked form, and protect the villagers or SOMETHING. All the battle segments just felt so...lackluster, esp the kyuubi vs kyuubi part.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 05:22   Link #220
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I was actually greatly disappointed in Minato; he just seemed different than the man who gave up his life for his son, wife, and village; almost like a coward.
But he was different. That's actually a plot point. Alt-Minato chose to protect his family over the good of the village and he didn't become a hero. Naruto realizes this when Minato begs him not to go fight the Masked Man and he has a few flashbacks from his real father.

I enjoyed the movie overall. Especially the happy scenes of Naruto and his family. I was only a bit bored with the last fight and I hoped to see more of the alternate cast.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote