AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-21, 03:50   Link #1
Syaoran
Inactive Member

[Manga] Chapter 324 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .

As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members (whoever they are ) will be able to create this thread.

Naruto 324 - シカマルの分析 - Shikamaru's Analysis
Spoiler for Illustration:

Short Summary:
Kakuzu is looking at Asuma, thinking he'll get him another 35,000,000 Ryou.
Asuma is shaking... he got badly burned using Haisekishou (his most powerful fire jutsu) on Hidan.
Kotetsu and Izumo are looking at their captain, wondering what exactly happed just a second ago. Shikamaru can't believe something like that even possble.

Hidan, who's fully transformed, gets a sword from under his coat, laughing at the Konoha ninja's, telling them everything is prepared and to get ready to feel serious pain.

Asuma takes his knife and loads it with wind chakra, adding a chakra extention to it before charging full speed towards Hidan. Hidan notices immediately and prepares his own defense.

Instead of waiting to block Asuma attack, he stabs himself, piercing his leg. Asuma instantly feels the pain and fall on the ground. His teammembers don't understand what just happened.
Hidan laughs at Asuma, asking if he can feel the pain and he didn't touch a vital part yet. Hidan tells him that when other people die, their pain enters his body, transformed into pleasure.

Asuma is shaking in pain again. While Shikamaru observes what happens, Izumo thinks Hidan is controlling Asuma's leg, but after Koketsu tells him Hidan pierced his own leg, Izumo gets it.
Hidan has already cursed Asuma.

Asuma understand that he's linked to Hidan in some way or another, Hidan's body taking the same damage as his, but then again, Hidan is immortal.
Hidan still laughing, asking where he'll stab next or finish it now, as he moves his sword to his chest, ready to pierce his own heart.
Izumo yells at Shikamaru and tell him to stop Hidan with his Kage Shibari no Jutsu as his Kage Nui doesn't work on Hidan. Shikamaru already started, trying to save his sensei.

When Hidan is about to pierce his heart, Shikamaru's Kage Shibari reached Hidan inside his circle. He's about to give the final blow, yelling "DIE!" at Asuma. Shikamaru does everything possible to avoid it.

A little blood drop from the sword and Hidan is sharking, trying to push the sword further, but he can't move anymore. Hidan is pissed because of this trick happening again. Shikmaru needs all his power to counter Hidan's strength with his jutsu and the backup teams won't come before another 10 minutes.

Izumo and Koketsu can't attack Hidan because this could kill Asuma sensei. Shikamaru tries to calm down and analyse Hidan's jutsu, as he's convinced there must be a weak link and Asuma tries to find a Jutsu that will allow him to escape Hidan's curse.

Hidan is still forcing to get his sword into his heart and slowly Shikamaru's Kage Shibari is weakening its grip around Hidan's arm. Asuma realizes Shikamaru cannot hold long with Hidan as his opponent and he must think of a solution quickly. Hidan is also getting Kakuzu impatient, as he wants to step in to avoid losing his small fortune.

Hidan warns Kakuzu not to interfere, as he's strong enough to take them all. Shikamaru started analyzing Hidan's behaviour: his speech, his movements, his possessions... all related to his actions.

Shikamaru replays all te events in his mind... the preparations, the ceremony, the talk about god, the judgement and the curse ...

It looks like Shikamaru figured out the weak link in Hidan's jutsu and is ready to strike!

Last edited by Syaoran; 2006-09-21 at 14:08.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 04:54   Link #2
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

I actually missed last chapter that the reason Asuma was affected by this jutsu was because Hidan tasted his blood...that's bad reading on my part.

So, I guess the real power of Hidan's jutsu isn't the fact that he can transfer pain, but the fact that it holds someone hostage. I wonder if this jutsu would be affective on three complete strangers without consciences. They wouldn't feel compelled to hold back if one got affected by Hidan's jutsu. If you put it like that, Hidan's jutsu kind of sucks. I'm going to go out on a whim and say that Hidan's power rests in his charm around his neck.

Last edited by tramadrama; 2006-09-21 at 05:09.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 05:19   Link #3
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
I actually missed last chapter that the reason Asuma was affected by this jutsu was because Hidan tasted his blood...that's bad reading on my part.

So, I guess the real power of Hidan's jutsu isn't the fact that he can transfer pain, but the fact that it holds someone hostage. I wonder if this jutsu would be affective on three complete strangers without consciences. They wouldn't feel compelled to hold back if one got affected by Hidan's jutsu. If you put it like that, Hidan's jutsu kind of sucks. I'm going to go out on a whim and say that Hidan's power rests in his charm around his neck.
Hidan's jutsu doesn't merely transfer pain, it actually transfers the wounds.
Beside that, Hidan's unkillability isn't part of his vodoo-like ability so they would attack him, kill their teamate in the process and would then face the same problem than their now dead comrade.
Assuming Hidan cannot use this ability on several targets at the same time of course.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 05:26   Link #4
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Hidan's jutsu doesn't merely transfer pain, it actually transfers the wounds.
Beside that, Hidan's unkillability isn't part of his vodoo-like ability so they would attack him, kill their teamate in the process and would then face the same problem than their now dead comrade.
Assuming Hidan cannot use this ability on several targets at the same time of course.
I don't think he can use it on several targets at once. To ensure victory, wouldn't it make more sense to attack just to draw as much blood as possible? I don't know the extent of Hidan's taijutsu, but I'm thinking Kakuzu does the most work on the enemies. Kakuzu probably took out 10 of the 12 monks from the way it's looking to me. The monks may have been defeated due to the fact that they cared about Chiriki and were paralzyed with worry for their friend.

Of course, this is all speculation, Hunter. But does it look like to you that maybe, if Sephiroth, Oro, and Kisame took on Hidan, do you think that holding someone hostage out of the three of them would cause any concern? They'd still try to kill Hidan not caring about the end result.
Old 2006-09-21, 05:31   Link #5
neoko

I wonder how orochimaru would handle hidan, cause he just grows back everything.
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 06:21   Link #6
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I guess Hidan's secret has been mostly solved by Shikamaru - possibly linked to his blood sucking and the seal on the ground.

There is also the necklace Hidan wears, which has the figure of the seal.

Too bad, Hidan made a big mistake of allowing his prey living longer while he enjoys the break. Unfortunately, the cost of that will be decided in the next chapter. I guess, after his secret is solved, Kishi won't let the chance of killing Hidan go waste. But I wonder if Hidan will be killed before the enforcement arrives or after that. Hopefully just before they arrive, so that the enforcement can take care of Kakuzu afterwards, unless he flees from the scene as a tactical retreat.

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2006-09-21 at 07:50.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 06:52   Link #7
tatami
back in black

hahahha as i expected (like everyone) he stabs himself and asuma has the same pain...so he stabs his heart,asuma dies and he wont...very interesting...necklace is shown too...i wonder if the tech. works outside the seal...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 06:59   Link #8
tritoch

Shika is up to something.

Last edited by tritoch; 2006-09-21 at 07:23.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 07:11   Link #9
Hir0

im expecting reinforcements, mabe ino and chouji : D
I wonder how shika is gonna pull this off
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 07:36   Link #10
tatami
back in black

other 2 nin should do something too but handling hidan and kakuzu is a big trouble for them, i wonder who will be the back up...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 07:52   Link #11
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

duh...not interesting chapter.i shall wait for next week and see wat shika comes up with

PS: hidan,pls dont die too fast.....
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 08:28   Link #12
Scrappdogg

hey i got an idea. Maybe the reason he stabs his heart is because his heart isnt where it should be? Therefore he cant die from the wound.

Izumo and the other guy most likely went for his heart but since its not in the right spot they missed it. Thats why he may consider himself immortal because his vitals are in different places or maybe not there at all
Scrappdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 09:14   Link #13
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

He might even only be immortal inside that circle he is in. Its the same design as his medallion, and I wouldn't be surprised if they worked together. Shika should just make him walk outside the circle and see what happens.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 09:21   Link #14
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttups
He might even only be immortal inside that circle he is in. Its the same design as his medallion, and I wouldn't be surprised if they worked together. Shika should just make him walk outside the circle and see what happens.
Nope, He is "immortal" even outside the circle, as he was stabbed outside the circle By Isumo and Kotetzu and he only felt the pain. The circle is for His Vodoo Jutsu.
Old 2006-09-21, 09:23   Link #15
elusive

god, judgememnt, curse, ceremony, preparation

These are the words Shika found important to solving Hidan's jutsu. He used these words and how they're related to Hidan's actions to come up w/a plan. Anyone have any ideas?

My prediction; Shika breaks the curse and his alleged immortality and Hidan is left stunned. Kakuzu is angered as Hidan may cost him a bounty. Hidan says something to enrage Kakuzu who attacks and kills him. Kakuzu goes to attack Asuma but help arrives.

I can't see both of them getting killed so either Hidan IS immortal and Kakuzu dies or Kakuzu escapes.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 09:36   Link #16
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
i don't know which is Hidan more,,,,,,? he is more of a masochist or a sadist...?
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 09:38   Link #17
Mists

I am seriously going to laugh that after all that analyzing Shika figures it's best to move Hidan out of the circle.....
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 09:48   Link #18
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists
I am seriously going to laugh that after all that analyzing Shika figures it's best to move Hidan out of the circle.....
I thought the same thing. You can't find better comedy than that.
Old 2006-09-21, 09:59   Link #19
Rachy
Disabled By Request

What needs to happen is the back up arrives to 4 dead Konoha nins.

But Hidan and Kakazu keep out of leaf village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
i don't know which is Hidan more,,,,,,? he is more of a masochist or a sadist...?
Sadist O.o.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-09-21 at 10:26.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 10:01   Link #20
gibits
Endless

Shinka coming through with a plan like always. I have a feeling that it won't do much good though.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote