AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-22, 18:26   Link #21
Alchemist007
*Author

I'm guessing its some sort of development...or time consumption. But the episode was entertaining even if it was a tad slow.
Old 2009-09-22, 21:09   Link #22
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Wow, Muramusa definetly over did it this time 0_0
Wait... you know japanese?! 0_0
Not really hard to learn, but it takes time. BUt I use to live in JApan, and the japanese used in Anime is a lot easier to understand than the Japanese used by adults, or in a professional/student setting. Literal translations don't work you have to be somewhat proficient in the language to really understand the context of the RAW. Sometimes the subs aren't accurate, but its as close as they can get mainly because there are a lot of words that can't be translated like with most languages.

anyway onto the anime!

This episode was pretty good. I am starting to enjoy this filler arc. Took lots of watching Gintama to kinda appreciate Bleach... XD
Old 2009-09-22, 21:14   Link #23
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Haha. Kyoraku getting "lost" and going into Unohana's bedroom.
Old 2009-09-22, 22:01   Link #24
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Hyorinmaru can summon 4 ice dragons at once, holy fuck. And his attacks are fast. Hitsugaya is already looking like a noob compared to him.
Old 2009-09-22, 22:12   Link #25
ElricKeyblade

EEEE I love the Hyorinmaru part! And did anyone else notice that the next episode might animate at least a little of that special Histugaya manga chapter??? EEEEEEEEEEEE

And yeah, episode was pretty cool, but its pretty obvious that my favorite part was the one with Hyorinmaru and Hitsugaya. Plus, Hyorinmaru's voice was TIGHT. o.o

Can't wait till next episode!

(and yeah, everyone bagging on Ichigo...I completely agree. Get out of the filler, dude! -_-)

Edited to add: I'm sorry all Hinamori fans, but I kind of felt that she deserved it when Tobuime brought up that she was weak and "saw everything through rose-colored glasses," and that she might be waiting for her "hero to come back begging for forgiveness if she waited long enough." It's just that...the whole thing with her and Aizen really annoyed me, especially when she chose to believe him over her best friend and- eh, that beef's already been brought up, eh? I don't hate Hinamori, but she really had that one coming.

Laterz.

Last edited by ElricKeyblade; 2009-09-22 at 22:54. Reason: Added more stuff
Old 2009-09-22, 22:38   Link #26
mike9t9

It was nice to see Momo get upset by something and for her not to take it lying down.

Shes a very weak willed character, so its nice that this filler is adding, or might add some depth to her.

I honestly didnt expect her zanpakto to bring up aizen to her since there relationship didnt seem that bad, but that must really sting her.
Old 2009-09-22, 22:57   Link #27
Maxtro

Anybody else wondering when Muramasa got hurt? The last I remember of him he had "tears" of blood. Now he's got a nasty limp.

I like the subplots of this arc, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the events play out. Right now it's full of mystery.
Old 2009-09-22, 23:08   Link #28
sayde

Spoiler for My favorite part of the episode:
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next episode. I agree with saravis in that I hope we get to see Momo pwn her zanpakuto with a solid display of kidou skills. And I'm extremely curious as to what the hell Muramasa is up to. I wanna say he's in the forest of Menos somehow trying to achieve hollow abilities. But my predictions hardly come true on a consistent basis. So who knows? For a minute, I was tempted into believing Ashido will soon make an appearance. j/k

*edit*
Maybe all the hollow slaying he's doing will attract the attention of a certain someone over in las noches. XD

Last edited by sayde; 2009-09-22 at 23:26.
Old 2009-09-22, 23:29   Link #29
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Hyorinmaru can summon 4 ice dragons at once, holy fuck. And his attacks are fast. Hitsugaya is already looking like a noob compared to him.
that's cause he is still technically a noob
Old 2009-09-22, 23:59   Link #30
Alchemist007
*Author

Haha I love how everyone hates Ichigo right now but he's all up in this filler like

"So what about it?"
"Who cares?"

and my favorite
Spoiler for not really a spoiler:
Old 2009-09-23, 00:11   Link #31
Cyz
"Show it to me"

So Hyourinmaru can't remember...if I recall Muramasa brings out that instinct out of the zanpakutou -- so not being to remember is his? Or perhaps he was just pulled out the wrong way by Muramasa? . Oh, I never thought that Tobiume can be a b**ch. I thought that was only Haineko.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2009-09-23, 00:37   Link #32
ElricKeyblade

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyz
So Hyourinmaru can't remember...if I recall Muramasa brings out that instinct out of the zanpakutou -- so not being to remember is his? Or perhaps he was just pulled out the wrong way by Muramasa? .
"Pulled out the wrong way"? LOL. XD

Actually I think it may have to do with the fact that when Hitsugaya first encountered him he didn't know his name either. And according to a drama cd,
Spoiler for Spoiler from drama cd:

ANYWAYS, like i said before, I am seriously anticipating the next episode. Especially since I see some animation from the special Hitsugaya manga chapter. (Does this mean...*le gasp* the episode won't be exactly filler? o.0 ) I wonder if it'll animate that part in the drama cd when Histugaya first arrived at the school and- okay, laterz.
Old 2009-09-23, 00:45   Link #33
rozenfreak123
Kanna-chan/Rin-chan Lover

Indeed, but that's what I like about her. If tobuime was timid and naive she would not fight back againist haneiko at all.
Also when Tobuime was insulting momo about being naive and foolish she was also vulgary pointing out that momo needs to wake up and get serious for once in her miserable life. But I do agree that tobuime and haneiko fighting amongest themseleves was freaking hilarious.
Old 2009-09-23, 01:00   Link #34
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You know, when I first watched the episode, I thought Muramasa was still in SS, and was like, since when do hollows live in SS, this is the good guys' haven! There's also the question of why everyone wants to pick a fight with Ichigo and not their owners in the first place....as well as what lies in Unohana's bedroom, I bet she has a pet tiger
Old 2009-09-23, 01:18   Link #35
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
I think this really puts things into perspective. We know that chibi taichou hasn't completely mastered his bankai and I think we just got a glimpse of what he can do when he does master it.
Old 2009-09-23, 01:28   Link #36
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
I think this really puts things into perspective. We know that chibi taichou hasn't completely mastered his bankai and I think we just got a glimpse of what he can do when he does master it.
I was already sort of subconsciously aware of that, but this ep hit like a bag of bricks to the face. Hyorinmaru is a MAN's zanpakuto.
Old 2009-09-23, 01:38   Link #37
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
wow...shunsui actually try to hit on unohana....in her bedroom....major cojones that be
Old 2009-09-23, 01:56   Link #38
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
I was already sort of subconsciously aware of that, but this ep hit like a bag of bricks to the face. Hyorinmaru is a MAN's zanpakuto.
With Hitsugaya's constant bragging about how Hyorinmaru is the strongest ice zanpaktou (only to be shown up by Rukia) it was about time that Hyorinmaru was shown to actually be strong.
Old 2009-09-23, 01:58   Link #39
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'm curious as to where the hell Muramasa is wandering...
Old 2009-09-23, 02:03   Link #40
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I'm curious as to where the hell Muramasa is wandering...
My crazy theory no.243: Maybe he was an arrancar's zanpakuto