AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-03, 07:14   Link #301
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
This makes me think that Zest might not live long enough to confess his love to Agito...or vice versa...
Not before a female appreciates his muscles!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
There's always the 2nd choice : Fade to obscurity.

Clearly, Vice suffered his punishment for trying to stand above other side-characters, especially other females and potentially loom beyond his restricted time of fame. Plus he used magic! Oh noes!

Zafira, even though he held back so much, clearly shouldn't had spoken that one sentence back in the Hotel Augusta episode and shouldn't had attacked the Drones, since one sentence + battle = the Ray Storm board.

Chrono's lucky because he chooses to not use his powahs YET, and he's always close to girls, be it his bridge bunnies, Carim or Hayate. Girls will not suffer legitimately, so he won't to.

And Yuuno quickly dissapeared to recon job finding out information on Vivio. He lives because he has Acous as a medium of information transfer, not needing to head out on his own.

Acous is l33t Ancient Belka, but since he's only playing Itsuki with Chrono, and being in denial "SHE'S MAH SISTAR" with Hayate, he's safe.
Somehow... I think We'll still see them with at least one more important appearance each... At least they should show us how Chrono and Acous fight double-team! And maybe try to fix Vice's trauma...

Mahou Sniper Traumatized Vice???

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-03, 07:27   Link #302
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
It looks like Shamal will be fine in a few days - she doesn't look THAT badly damaged.
That's what she said in the episode too^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Not before a female appreciates his muscles!!!
A candidate's on the way I guess...looking at the OP...
Quote:
Somehow... I think We'll still see them with at least one more important appearance each... At least they should show us how Chrono and Acous fight double-team!
Crap you got me anticipating.
Quote:
And maybe try to fix Vice's trauma...

It's coming...yeap, in the form of another 4koma.
Old 2007-08-03, 08:18   Link #303
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Somehow... I think We'll still see them with at least one more important appearance each... At least they should show us how Chrono and Acous fight double-team! And maybe try to fix Vice's trauma...

Remember Nighty's DieciXVice? :3

P.S. DieciVice... Sounds like Device. ...
Old 2007-08-03, 10:51   Link #304
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
There's always the 2nd choice : Fade to obscurity.

Clearly, Vice suffered his punishment for trying to stand above other side-characters, especially other females and potentially loom beyond his restricted time of fame. Plus he used magic! Oh noes!
Vice () : "This is easy! I can't believe none of the other guys thought about doing this soon!"

*From a distance...*

Yuuno () : "Should we tell him?"

Chrono () : "No, I want to see the look on his face later when he finds out..."

Quote:
Zafira, even though he held back so much, clearly shouldn't had spoken that one sentence back in the Hotel Augusta episode and shouldn't had attacked the Drones, since one sentence + battle = the Ray Storm board.
Eternal Loli #13 : "Alright, I've talked to the big cheese, you're in... ON ONE CONDITION!"

Zafira:

Eternal Loli #13 : "That's right, NO. TALKING. Got it?"

Zafira: ...

Eternal Loli #13 : "Good !"

Quote:
Chrono's lucky because he chooses to not use his powahs YET, and he's always close to girls, be it his bridge bunnies, Carim or Hayate. Girls will not suffer legitimately, so he won't to.
"A little bit of Monica in my life...
A little bit of Erica by my side..."

Quote:
And Yuuno quickly dissapeared to recon job finding out information on Vivio. He lives because he has Acous as a medium of information transfer, not needing to head out on his own.
"I dont care how far...
I can go the distance!
Till I find my heros welcome,
Waiting.... In your arms..."

Quote:
Acous is l33t Ancient Belka, but since he's only playing Itsuki with Chrono, and being in denial "SHE'S MAH SISTAR" with Hayate, he's safe.
"I should have drove all night, I would have run all the lights
I was misunderstood...
I stumbled like my words, Did the best I could
Damn, misunderstood..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S - Wait... You've forgotten about Griffith!

"If I was invisible! (Invisible, invisible...!)"
Old 2007-08-03, 11:07   Link #305
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
P.S - Wait... You've forgotten about Griffith!

"If I was invisible! (Invisible, invisible...!)"

Sacrifice what makes you you, and you shall be granted~

I mean...what personality does he have in the anime anyway? He has NOTHING that makes him stand out in the anime, he might as well be just Grunt Uniform #number.

And just because he's related to someone who has a personality doesn't count.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-03, 11:13   Link #306
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

I mean...what personality does he have in the anime anyway? He has NOTHING that makes him stand out in the anime, he might as well be just Grunt Uniform #number.

He's a mecha-otaku, and that's all we need to know to gaugle his general personallity.

Glasses + mecha-otaku =
Old 2007-08-03, 11:17   Link #307
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
He's a mecha-otaku, and that's all we need to know to gaugle his general personallity.

Glasses + mecha-otaku =
Heck, where did that label come from?!

Signature by liro
Old 2007-08-03, 11:18   Link #308
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

He sold his personality to an Eternal Loli for a spot on the show.

That said, I wonder if Yuuno is luckier to have Chrono introduced him to Hope and Rika ?

P.S - "Wait, I already am..."
Old 2007-08-03, 11:20   Link #309
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

Glasses + mecha-otaku =
EXACTLY. Heck, it's something that can be so randomly just mentioned in the anime for a several seconds, but NOOOO~ It's a MANGA trivia.

I mean, they invested so much time on Vice, and see what happened? They've could've divided somewhat in-between, especially with those slow revelation episodes. Heck, they should've scrapped away some NF-mama fanservice. We don't need to be reminded several times in 2 episodes that you both love Vivio.

As a result, personality lost! I mean, Alto and the other one too, but OP2 shows that she's going to step beyond just BB#2.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-03, 11:24   Link #310
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Heck, where did that label come from?!
Spoiler for From here:

Quote:
EXACTLY. Heck, it's something that can be so randomly just mentioned in the anime for a several seconds, but NOOOO~ It's a MANGA trivia.

I mean, they invested so much time on Vice, and see what happened? They've could've divided somewhat in-between, especially with those slow revelation episodes. Heck, they should've scrapped away some NF-mama fanservice. We don't need to be reminded several times in 2 episodes that you both love Vivio.

As a result, personality lost! I mean, Alto and the other one too, but OP2 shows that she's going to step beyond just BB#2.
What, and have all the people who hate the slow pace of StrikerS complain about how that would be "useless time and information that could better be spend to the plot?"

No matter what they replaced, people would have whined. Better to place a little used character's little development in the manga.
Old 2007-08-03, 11:24   Link #311
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

Actually, Shario's the glasses mecha-otaku, not Griffith.
Old 2007-08-03, 11:26   Link #312
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Actually, Shario's the glasses mecha-otaku, not Griffith.
*blink* it is?

Darn, back to square one then.
Old 2007-08-03, 11:28   Link #313
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
*blink* it is?

Darn, back to square one then.
There's no need to think too hard about it.

For some reasons the writers feel that it's necessary to prove that Leti got laid somewhere in her lifetime...
Old 2007-08-03, 11:35   Link #314
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
What, and have all the people who hate the slow pace of StrikerS complain about how that would be "useless time and information that could better be spend to the plot?"

No matter what they replaced, people would have whined. Better to place a little used character's little development in the manga.
Mind you, I've never complained about the actual plot itself. Only fears that it may not be wrapped up nicely (( no longer worried too much, seeing what they did with Elio and Vice )), and disappointment that StrikerS doesn't look it will be truly EPIC with giant fleets, countless magic beam spams, every ACE in the entire TSAB, kind of epicness of epic proportions of threat and danger which puts TSAB itself in the brink of balance and destruction...YET. I'm still hoping for the prophecy to hold some painful truth.

Anyway, that's beside the point. Griffith is just another victim of shaft, just like most males do. Screentime for males come with a painful price, more so if they're going to spend it with the title-hoggers.

Though like Contractors in DtB, some price can be exploited and enjoyed...in more ways than one.

Old 2007-08-03, 11:53   Link #315
An Hero in Disguise
Human

These made me smile:

Especially second one
Old 2007-08-03, 12:01   Link #316
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sorry, please forgive me, but I just HAVE to do this before bed, especially after choosing the 'theme songs' for each of the members of the Kuro no Kishidan base on Nightengale's analysis ...

...There's only one song I know that was sung by three different guys... (Boy bands not included)

Spoiler for either make or break...:

It took me twenty minutes of staring at the music video to figure out who sang which part
Old 2007-08-03, 12:05   Link #317
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:

Erio: I got a spot on the show purely on the ability to eat carrots. LOTS of carrots

Of course, the other guys don't envy him on the account of his suffering continuous indirect damage...
Old 2007-08-03, 12:09   Link #318
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Mind you, I've never complained about the actual plot itself. Only fears that it may not be wrapped up nicely (( no longer worried too much, seeing what they did with Elio and Vice )), and disappointment that StrikerS doesn't look it will be truly EPIC with giant fleets, countless magic beam spams, every ACE in the entire TSAB, kind of epicness of epic proportions of threat and danger which puts TSAB itself in the brink of balance and destruction...YET. I'm still hoping for the prophecy to hold some painful truth.
Well, at least one part about Nanoha had always been very consistent - our aces seem to be the only aces that exist in all of TSAB. It'd actually be something of a continuity problem for all the aces to get mobilizable only for this battle.
Old 2007-08-03, 12:17   Link #319
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Well, at least one part about Nanoha had always been very consistent - our aces seem to be the only aces that exist in all of TSAB. It'd actually be something of a continuity problem for all the aces to get mobilizable only for this battle.
Of course, because this battle doesn't merit the entire TSAB to move. It's not that huge of a threat where everyone, even the hardest political skull would screw red-tapes and be damned with politics.

Besides, they're already keeping SS-Hayate like a super-wildcard...I don't want to imagine if TSAB sorts out all the S~SS mages in their inventory just for Jail alone. There'd be no point to watching StrikerS then.

Old 2007-08-03, 12:39   Link #320
arkhangelsk

Nobody says the entire TSAB has to move. However, considering that they are so close to Midchildra and thus Central Reserves, is it not more logical that HQ can parcel out one or two more random S-mages just to improve the correlation of forces?

And if Vivio really turns out to be a super monster, wouldn't it be more reasonable just to mobilize a few (of course we already know there is less chance of that than Scarlietti turning into a saint) rather than hope our aces can handle it?
Closed Thread