AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-03, 10:51   Link #1181
DaBigD

When is the point of no return in Serawi's route? I'm about to attack the Morigawa Palace and was wondering if I should first spend my money on enhancements (they do carry over, right?)
DaBigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 11:17   Link #1182
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigD View Post
When is the point of no return in Serawi's route? I'm about to attack the Morigawa Palace and was wondering if I should first spend my money on enhancements (they do carry over, right?)
Enhancements do carry over, yes. As for the point of no return in her route, I don't know. What's stopping you from upgrading the heroines' suits of armour before you do the next mission?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 11:22   Link #1183
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Morigawa Palace (that's the floating palace right?) is the last dungeon of her route. So you are basically already at the point of no return once you enter the dungeon.
Money + Enhancements will be carried over + you can use two bonuses from the +stat slots in new game+ (and 3 in new game++).
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 11:23   Link #1184
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Point of no return = you go to the last dungeon in the flying fortress. Just save ahead of time, it would be pretty obvious.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 11:50   Link #1185
DaBigD

@Aphrah: Nothing, I just like having some money lying around

@Mahou: Thanks, seems like I'll have to complete that boatload of things I've been neglecting for some time (mainly dungeon clears and arena) before that. No items carry over?
Old 2012-04-03, 11:56   Link #1186
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
@Aphrah: Nothing, I just like having some money lying around

@Mahou: Thanks, seems like I'll have to complete that boatload of things I've been neglecting for some time (mainly dungeon clears and arena) before that. No items carry over?
At the start of the new game+ you can choose what you want to carry over. This includes money, character level, inventory, synthesys rank, etc.
Old 2012-04-03, 12:06   Link #1187
DaBigD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
At the start of the new game+ you can choose what you want to carry over. This includes money, character level, inventory, synthesys rank, etc.
That's more satisfying. Thanks a lot!
Old 2012-04-03, 12:20   Link #1188
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Beside, once you start the NG+ dungeons money tend to roll in very quickly. Towards endgame (lv90+) you can make a million quite "easily".
Old 2012-04-03, 14:02   Link #1189
Arha

Stack your shop up with +prices furniture and it's hard to avoid making money. I think my shop is at around +400% meaning I can make a large profit just from buying from Hannah and reselling.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 14:12   Link #1190
SenNishimori

umm, I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered before, but I've played through the game on every route, (except some of the NG+ dungeons) and I still cannot find Divine Bones. anyone know where i can find them? thank you in advance.
SenNishimori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 14:18   Link #1191
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenNishimori View Post
umm, I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered before, but I've played through the game on every route, (except some of the NG+ dungeons) and I still cannot find Divine Bones. anyone know where i can find them? thank you in advance.
Sin Gate - Yuidora Mine.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 14:36   Link #1192
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

What exactly does the 'Swift Anklet' do?

I can tell no difference when it's equipped.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 14:37   Link #1193
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

If not mistaken it grants Swift, which is identical to Serawi's skill: chance to make another action during the current turn.
Old 2012-04-03, 14:38   Link #1194
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
What exactly does the 'Swift Anklet' do?

I can tell no difference when it's equipped.
Swift Anklet grants you the swift skill . Okay, to be precise what this skill does is the same as double action just that it activates on a random basis and not automatcially like its "big brother"
Old 2012-04-03, 14:46   Link #1195
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Oh, I guess I should not have tested it on someone who already had double action then.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 23:52   Link #1196
Wigwams

any tips for jane's challenge? its the one vs the lvl 90 flying construct with prevail 2.

my Wil is 75 and i have a very hard time with this, even with the wind hammer (fairy hammer?)
Old 2012-04-04, 00:16   Link #1197
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

You are most likely under leveled. Accessory with Shield might help but it does not help you break through its defenses if your fairy hammer does not do enough dmg in its pervailed state.

Since the mine dungeons only take 1 day you can power level a bit there. The 90+ dungeons will most likely fail you the quest.
Old 2012-04-04, 00:56   Link #1198
Xacual

The challenges don't have a time limit, only the first one against the valkyrie has a time limit.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 02:37   Link #1199
Arha

You appear to be underleveled. The Pale Rider after the construct thingy will squish you even if you beat this one. You ought to go level up.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 03:11   Link #1200
Reirei

Sup guys! I'm struggling to get a chamyl fang off the dragon, any tips?
Reirei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully