AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-03-30, 18:26   Link #1061
Cinocard

No, no, notice that I said "at the end of parties?" When they are tired and calmed down already (and of course we'd had some fun before that), most of them don't bother let their hand be held (and yet they let their fantasy goes wild, like "this guy is unconsciously attracted to me" or things of the like ) Believe me, it's a much more safer and stable approach.

And as the first impression is important, if you too smoothly kiss a girl the first time you meet her, and she's the doubtful type, it will cause lots, lots of trouble later. If you know that 70% of women in relationship spy on their partner
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 19:43   Link #1062
Cut-Tongue
ボクサッチ!

Cut-Tongue's Pointers for Getting a Date in the First Place:

- shave
- work out, get down to your height's optimal weight
- don't wear wolf shirts, trench coats, ponytails, cargo pants
- do wear jeans, sweaters, button up shirts, stylish haircuts
- smell good (small amount of cologne, brush and floss every day)
- if you can, use contacts

- don't talk about geeky hobbies too much
- smile and make jokes
- don't be too aggressive
- DO NOT LEAVE NOTES OR FLOWERS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT HER WORKPLACE
- leave one voicemail at a time
- offer to eat lunch or have coffee with her
- go dancing
- go do physical things like light sports, running, go to the beach
Cut-Tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 23:03   Link #1063
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

I've gone on some dates before back when I was residing in New York. A very important rule for me is "no kisses on the first date". But I believe alot of other girls have the same rule. Actually being part Asian, I absolutely don't do kissing at all on dates.

It's time to start letting her make her own decisions. - Mom's dermatologist~
Throne Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 23:13   Link #1064
Cut-Tongue
ボクサッチ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoreDoll View Post
Actually being part Asian, I absolutely don't do kissing at all on dates.

Why would being part Asian keep you from kissing someone on a date? Also, both boys and girls are going to have a problem with a person who never kisses them.
Cut-Tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 23:22   Link #1065
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut-Tongue View Post

Why would being part Asian keep you from kissing someone on a date? Also, both boys and girls are going to have a problem with a person who never kisses them.
Well, principals come into play. And it's a big no-no for my parents. And yes from previous posts it's how you were raised. In my opinion, not kissing each other isn't really a big problem. Hugs are already good enough for dates. Hugs and kisses are both signs of affection kissing being more extreme.

Old 2009-03-30, 23:38   Link #1066
LeoXiao
思想工作

Aren't Asian people generally conservative about touching other people in most situations anyway? My mom who is Chinese occasionally talks about how it seems strange to her that Westerners are so open to touching and kissing (pats, hugs, stuff like that).
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 00:18   Link #1067
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Aren't Asian people generally conservative about touching other people in most situations anyway? My mom who is Chinese occasionally talks about how it seems strange to her that Westerners are so open to touching and kissing (pats, hugs, stuff like that).
*High five on that one*

Old 2009-03-31, 00:23   Link #1068
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoreDoll View Post
*High five on that one*
My thanks.
though I was really just explaining something.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 00:50   Link #1069
Cinocard

In the end, it comes down to how much feeling those action convey. But should one's opinion, or one's partner's opinion matter more in this? I mean, an Asian guy may not refrain from kissing his Europe girlfriend, because she doesn't care much of it. On the other hand, an Europe guy may not be so aggressive toward his Asian girlfriend.

Well, the rarer you do it, the more effective it will bring when you put it into action. So, well, I guess in Asian case it may be considered an investment?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 11:23   Link #1070
christine_cute
A total anime freak^^

Quote:
You are right......people here in the States don't really care and its kind of the most simplest thing in the world to such an extent that that people call an unexperianced person boring and kidish....They say,
"What!? You have never done that before? how shameful."
Are we untouchables if we don't want to do it?

I personally don't like it......though i wouldn't call meeting a guy who is just a simple friend like other gals a Date.

People who have asked me before end up being my brothers forcefully

Its a good way of getting rid of them..(well they call me a bully for converting "flirts into brothers")
christine_cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-31, 17:25   Link #1071
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine247 View Post
to such an extent that that people call an unexperianced person boring and kidish....They say,
"What!? You have never done that before? how shameful."
Don't worry, not only the U.S.A are like that XD... When you get older, it can become even worse, but college is not as worse as middle and highschool, because you tend to not spend all the days with the same 25-30 students. ( and not all the people are like that )

And not only some asians are sometimes different... I don't like when people touch me (so if they dare touch me, they expose themselves to my wrath ). As for kissing, i want to wait for somebody that I will really love So the boys tricks to steal a kiss don't work on me

Anyways, whatever your choices and even if sometimes you might feel like criticizing (at least for me, sometimes i have that feeling, some people here know about what I am talking about XD), keep in mind that each person should live the life he/she wants, the way she/he wants. So, don't do the same mistake as some people who can be mean or use sarcasm, because the other people, even if they live differently than you, have also the right to make their own choices in life.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 04:15   Link #1072
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Yes. I have Chinese girlfriend who I recently hooked up with who is from Macau. She tells me all about it. Not to mention I've had quite a few Asian friends throughout the years that are not from the USA. Luckily for me my girlfriend pretty much rebels against all of those rules. We're into more PDA than most couples.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 11:34   Link #1073
christine_cute
A total anime freak^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Don't worry, not only the U.S.A are like that XD... When you get older, it can become even worse, but college is not as worse as middle and highschool, because you tend to not spend all the days with the same 25-30 students. ( and not all the people are like that )

And not only some asians are sometimes different... I don't like when people touch me (so if they dare touch me, they expose themselves to my wrath ). As for kissing, i want to wait for somebody that I will really love So the boys tricks to steal a kiss don't work on me

Anyways, whatever your choices and even if sometimes you might feel like criticizing (at least for me, sometimes i have that feeling, some people here know about what I am talking about XD), keep in mind that each person should live the life he/she wants, the way she/he wants. So, don't do the same mistake as some people who can be mean or use sarcasm, because the other people, even if they live differently than you, have also the right to make their own choices in life.
Ya thats true.....people have their own choice to live their way...I don't get bothered by such people nor do i ridicule them....its only bothering when it comes to me and what i do......
christine_cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 15:08   Link #1074
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine247 View Post
Ya thats true.....people have their own choice to live their way...I don't get bothered by such people nor do i ridicule them....its only bothering when it comes to me and what i do......
I get bothered (and eventually get angry ) when they're criticizing me without any good reason or try to control my life.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 18:29   Link #1075
kyousukey

Pftt i like my best friend and she treats me better then anyone else but i wouldnt dare ask, shes shit popular and im geeky skate kid xD
kyousukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 20:45   Link #1076
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Yes. I have Chinese girlfriend who I recently hooked up with who is from Macau. She tells me all about it. Not to mention I've had quite a few Asian friends throughout the years that are not from the USA. Luckily for me my girlfriend pretty much rebels against all of those rules. We're into more PDA than most couples.
Isn't this the reason to get a gf who had a strict upbrining... rebellion is soooo damn hawt. Kind of like the I'm punishing daddy mentality, man I've heard that many a times while we're doing something kinky.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 20:47   Link #1077
Puralicious
rawr baby rawr

Send a message via MSN to Puralicious
@kyouskey haha thats like me exactly. im nerdy and hes so popular i wouldnt feel right asking him out
Puralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 13:24   Link #1078
the strangers

Girls are kind of cool, especially when you are with them.

Take every opportunity to smell her neck. Trust me on this one.
the strangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 10:50   Link #1079
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

I need help guys!! :]

Okay so I went out with this boy last year for 3 months, but I stopped being with him because he was super paranoid. Currently he has a girlfriend who happens to be one of my friends, but Sunday night he told me that he didn't love her and how he needed a new girlfriend. He said he wasn't sure if he wanted me back yet. But later that night my friend (M) got drunk and tried to kiss him, he told M to back off because his lips were only to be touched by me.. Do you think he is still into me.. because I am so confused. I have always liked him but I cant ask him out if he is with my friend. Although we have done some stuff together which counts as cheating anyway and I really dont want her to know.. AGH!

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 12:51   Link #1080
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
It seems he still holds a special place in his heart for you considering that he is saving a kiss for you.

What exactly did he do that made you think he was super paranoid?

Twitter
whitepearl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom