4 out of 10 : Poor 6 1.46%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.24%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.49%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.46%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-05, 06:11   Link #441
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Lelouch could easily die or disappear in the end, but a DN end? No way in hell is that going to happen and it isn't just my dislike for such an ending. It simply wouldn't be n Taniguchi's style to do such a thing, especially given all his comments about Lelouch.

And I hope they start making Lelouch more charming soon because he really hasn't been looking too good lately, what with Rollo being a mere tool and his using of what happened to Viletta to his advantage though C.C. is to blame for that in yet another instance of her showing no sense of morals whatsoever.

Viletta is probably going to hate Ougi now and think he told Lelouch about the whole thing.

On a seperate note, I thought Light got what he had coming for becoming so arrogant and convinced of himself being better than everyone else. He lost his way, if he ever had one. Watch someone make a connection between Lelouch and Light because of this comment.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 06:31   Link #442
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

As long as Lelouch wins with Kallen, C.C. and the ones close to him in tack, we won't complain on how unmoral he is. XD I think this is what we kind of focus on, Lelouch. Suzaku-wise, we still hate him even though he seemed to be as ruthless as Lelouch by using Nunnally.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 06:40   Link #443
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
As long as Lelouch wins with Kallen, C.C. and the ones close to him in tack, we won't complain on how unmoral he is. XD I think this is what we kind of focus on, Lelouch. Suzaku-wise, we still hate him even though he seemed to be as ruthless as Lelouch by using Nunnally.
Yea i thought using Nunnally was pretty low, but then again it was the perfect test to see if Lelouch got his memory back. What irritated me was how he doesnt seem to care that he is partly responsible for erasing the memories of the person Lelouch cherishes the most. Plus his grand plan for becoming the Knight of One and taking Area 11 as his territory. I cant begin to go into how flawed that plan is because the Japanese people would never accept him and Suzaku would just have to rule the area with an Iron fist. So my hatred for Suzaku still burns as bright the sun but he was not so annoying this episode.

Viletta is screwed.........AGAIN
Old 2008-05-05, 06:45   Link #444
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I think his plan might actually work for the Japanese people. They will accept Suzaku for a slight bit of peace..
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 06:47   Link #445
CJL13
God of his own ego

I expect LL to maybe congradulate Nunnally and tell her about what's happened in the past year (Excluding the Rollo and Zero bits) then give the phone back to Suzaku.

Zero can't exactly attack the area with the intention of stopping Nunnally from arriving because that would give Suzaku the impression he had his memories back. Also the Black Knights will probably want to take her down seeing that a blind cripple isn't going to stop them. The best LL can do now is try to convince the Knights to try to get Nunnally on their side or fight her.
CJL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 06:49   Link #446
Bloodseeker

I always enjoy crazy high school antics episodes.

Then again, I always enjoy Code Geass in general. (sans the last episode of the Mao arc... anti-climatic episode was anti-climatic)

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ncySG2OUSw
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 06:53   Link #447
CJL13
God of his own ego

LL was not made to handle Benny Hill.
CJL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 07:01   Link #448
Tormenk

Well Zero's return and acceptance by the rest of the Order is really weak but nothing forgiveable.

The rest of the episode was incredibly fun though. Kallen getting used for fanservice again but seems like she'll shine again with next ep's battle. Chachamaru C.C. was a pleasant surprise and looks like she really likes hugging things.

Had a nice intro with Zino and Anya. Like the former but couldn't really get a feel of the latter. And just to clarify something, is Zino voiced by Hoshi, Kira's VA?

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 07:15   Link #449
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
I think his plan might actually work for the Japanese people. They will accept Suzaku for a slight bit of peace..
Im not so sure about that Japanese resentment is at an all time high. Some Japanese might accept him for the sake of peace. But I can see the majority hating him for the fact that he was a Japanese who join the Britannian military and now returns to his homeland as a ruler. Either way you look at it hes going to be seen as a traitor. As long as Japan is ruled by a foreign power some sort of rebellion will be present. I see Suzaku's thinking and i understand why he thinks it will be good idea but he needs to think a little harder its not that simple.

I still maintain the fact that no country has the right to occupy another which is why i support OBK. If someone invades your country use any means at your disposal to remove them.
Old 2008-05-05, 07:19   Link #450
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Viletta is probably going to hate Ougi now and think he told Lelouch about the whole thing.
I don't have any hope about those two since turn 5 -.- Thanks to Lelouch <_< :/

But if I want to be optimistic, this may be the only way to change things. She would not leave its status as Baroness anyway, I think. Now, she will perhaps meet Ougi again. Hoping that she will not shoot him again though
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 07:22   Link #451
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
using nunnaly was the smartest move since a very long time (kinda like "just as planned ®")
it places lelouch in a very difficult position:
nunnaly is now an enemy as she is the governor, he cant possibly harm her as his brother but in the same time he cant leave her alone and not take any action against her when he wears his Zero mask and he cant order ootbk to leave her alone as it would compromise his position.
suzaku has a huge leverage on him by having her as a hostage restraining even more lelouch's margin of movement.
i m curious to know how this will resolve, i just hope it wont be the same kind of resolution as the way he earned the ootbk's trust back cause it was cheap as hell.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 07:22   Link #452
Stretch5920

Hey it's not like Viletta is innocent here. She's a racist and she shot Ougi. Even if Ougi did sell her out, she had it coming.

@Damien

He is just going to try and kidnap her. And fail obviously.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 07:27   Link #453
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Ruling Area 11 with such an unfeeling look on his face? I wonder what will happen... Also wondering about Viletta's bathing suit, if it's humanly possible to wear such a tiny bikini
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 07:32   Link #454
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Hey it's not like Viletta is innocent here. She's a racist and she shot Ougi. Even if Ougi did sell her out, she had it coming.
It's not so simple.

She doesn't seem to be racist anymore (well, not like in R1). She now has feelings for Ougi again.

About Ougi, even if it seems stupid for some people, he's not the type of person to have grudge against her, even after being shot by her.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 07:37   Link #455
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Lelouch could easily die or disappear in the end, but a DN end? No way in hell is that going to happen and it isn't just my dislike for such an ending. It simply wouldn't be n Taniguchi's style to do such a thing, especially given all his comments about Lelouch.

And I hope they start making Lelouch more charming soon because he really hasn't been looking too good lately, what with Rollo being a mere tool and his using of what happened to Viletta to his advantage though C.C. is to blame for that in yet another instance of her showing no sense of morals whatsoever.

On a seperate note, I thought Light got what he had coming for becoming so arrogant and convinced of himself being better than everyone else. He lost his way, if he ever had one. Watch someone make a connection between Lelouch and Light because of this comment.

Wait... what? Uhhhmm, how can you really make the insinuation, from all aspects of it, given the way she commented on how he was naive on these things, how she didn't know Ougi had such a relationship to begin with, and the seductive way she whispered into Lelouch's ear, I'm going to venture that she simply formed an obvious conclusion that they probably had an 'intimate' relationship to the dense Lelouch when it comes to these things, and Lelouch was the one who took it from there. Honestly Dann, where do you get some of these ideas, this certainly sounds too elaborate for C.C to have come up with and is more in keeping with Lelouch's mindset then hers, while simply cluing him in on certain facts of life he tends to ignore is

Also, did anyone else find it hilarious how shocked Lelouch was upon hearing that Ougi had been keeping secrets from him?

Still, I have to agree, this will probably put a bit of a damper on OugiXVilleta given that she'll think he was the one who squealed about it to him >_>
Old 2008-05-05, 07:51   Link #456
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Hate Suzaku For Using Nanaully Like This...
I Hope He Die
Old 2008-05-05, 08:04   Link #457
Serous

Suzaku is so dead if lelouch gets his hands on him.
Serous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 08:23   Link #458
arkxkra
全力全開

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-05-05, 08:28   Link #459
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Somehow this comment fits Suzaku in Turn5 pretty well. O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Had a nice intro with Zino and Anya. Like the former but couldn't really get a feel of the latter. And just to clarify something, is Zino voiced by Hoshi, Kira's VA?
Yes. Hoshi has a nice range of voice. He doesn't sound like Kira... although he pilots like him. ;p
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-05, 08:32   Link #460
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Just something curious, the box with Nina's "Beard man" hate, would that be reference to the Emperor?

He's about the only person of any note with a (proper) beard I can think of. It could imply that the Emperor came to the school (to rewrite memories? although him leaving the Sword of Akasha is a pretty big ask) or at the least Nina has met him, and wanted to hide something of value from him.