AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-30, 06:40   Link #201
Bern-san

I would rather have an episode about the senpais than more drama, the original game has a lot of crack stuff to use and characters like Kaoru or even Mitsuo and they know that we love their cracky elements.
Old 2013-05-30, 08:26   Link #202
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by akire_and_atem View Post
But it's mostly because they haven't had enough screen time ;___;
Perhaps. But so far, any time any senpai says something -- with the occasional exception of the red head -- I just want them to fall off their high horse. Preferably painfully. I'm not sure more screen time would convince me otherwise.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 10:12   Link #203
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Yeah, I don't really care for the Quartet, other than Reiji. He seems like a sweetheart.

At least there's always Shining Saotome and his campiness and jizzing to make this show hilarious.....because to be honest? I would've dropped this series like a hot potato if this episode was on earlier

So is Ichinose getting his own episode or what? I mean...there's what three episodes left and everyone got the spotlight and Cecil Sue just got a mini-arc....seems kinda unfair if we don't get Ichinose telling Haruka how he loves her while Haruka stares at him while everyone else got an episode.
Old 2013-05-30, 11:02   Link #204
kuromitsu

Tokiya will get his own episode for sure, actually I believe he'll get a mini arc (see above for my prediction) with some extra raburabu.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 13:09   Link #205
Bern-san

Utapri website has opened a section for HEAVENS
http://www.utapri.com/sp/heavens/#.Uai-FDeSgng

Raging entertainment?
Old 2013-05-31, 14:22   Link #206
Kakkou
Tch.

^ I was highly amused at first but then it occurred to me that Raging entertainment is probably HEAVENS' agency, especially going by the placement of this image.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 14:42   Link #207
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So I wonder who the actors will be for these guys?
Old 2013-05-31, 14:51   Link #208
kuromitsu

Yep, totally a new game. Spinoff, perhaps? I guess the senpai weren't popular enough so now they're trying some rivals.

They haven't announced a Heavens single, but all the Maji Love 2000% idol song CDs have c/w songs which may or may not indicate a game where they can be used (like how the Maji Love 1000% c/ws were used in the Debut game).

By the way, looking at some new official images... I wish they'd keep the Princes' heights consistent. They usually get the two extremes (Natsuki & Shou) right, but those inbetween... Sometimes Tokiya is as tall as Ren, sometimes he's shorter, sometimes Otoya is like half a head shorter than Tokiya (even though there's only a 4 cm difference) sometimes he's taller, etc.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-05-31 at 15:32.
Old 2013-05-31, 15:18   Link #209
chaos_animagic

Quote:
orgasmic experience
seems to be the major plot for this series. LOL

Also... I see nothing but Hearts now. I may have gone blind.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 16:10   Link #210
Bern-san

I'm starting to feel sorry for the senpais When is their song from the first episode going to be released? I do like their songs.

Quote:
^ I was highly amused at first but then it occurred to me that Raging entertainment is probably HEAVENS' agency
It's very likely that it's their agency but it still is amusing
I want their boss to be nearly as amusing as Shining despite that no one can rival him.
Old 2013-05-31, 16:31   Link #211
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
I'm starting to feel sorry for the senpais When is their song from the first episode going to be released? I do like their songs.
Apparently Poison Kiss will be an extra for the first BD/DVD. :3 It's released on June 26th.
Old 2013-06-03, 03:58   Link #212
mistress_kisara

Wow, Mamo can really dance! this was in one of his concerts (MAMORISH!!)
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 14:21   Link #213
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Apparently Poison Kiss will be an extra for the first BD/DVD. :3 It's released on June 26th.
Great!

This episode was really fun and over the top All of it was about HEAVENS with Yonaga Tsubasa as the shota, Midorikawa Hikaru voicing the S guy and the Kira guy was so silent that I couldn't catch his seiyuu. Like I predicted, their boss is Saotome's rival and he is: Raging Otori!!! voiced by Tomokazu Sugita?! but Sugita can't sing

Thanks to previous episodes I can't stand Cecil, the senpais are so forgotten (a shame because I wanted them to reveal a plot twist regarding one of them) and I've liked Tokiya this season although his song wasn't really great, I can't even remember it despite that I just watched it.

If they make a new game with HEAVENS, are they really going to make a route with the 13-year old shota? The characters don't interest me enough to play a game about them.
Old 2013-06-05, 14:34   Link #214
Kakkou
Tch.

Seeing how he sang at the end, is this supposed to be counted as Tokiya's episode despite how little it had to do with him? Is this his punishment for angsting all over season 1? If so I hope Cecil's punishment for being a goddamn Sue in this season would be to fuck off in the third season.

Really disappointed that HEAVENS turned out to be a bunch of jerks that must be defeated for plot reasons. It's certainly a genre staple so I shouldn't complain but still... I wanted to like you Nagi! Now all I can like about you is your face and voice =(. OnoD's character ended as the most likeable HEAVENS solely because he mostly keeps his mouth shut so I can't label him a jerk unlike the other two. Also this combination of Midorin, Wing & OnoD is just weird. Doesn't make me care about hearing them sing together. Should've just gotten Trignal to be HEAVENS, I meant Yonaga's already there so they only needed Eguchi and Kimura. At least Raging was appropriately voiced by Sugita. Love the idea of Wakamoto vs Sugita. Now that's quite something!
Old 2013-06-05, 14:41   Link #215
Bern-san

I also think it was an odd choice, especially Midorikawa (and Ono to a certain extent) given the amount of younger and popular seiyuus which could sound better together.

At least it was fun watching STARISH protect Haruka against Midorikawa.

Maybe Tokiya will have more screen time next episode since he seems to be the only one who has seen that Haruka is feeling down.

Last edited by Bern-san; 2013-06-05 at 14:57.
Bern-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 14:42   Link #216
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Ono and Sugita were in this? Holy sh*t, now it's officially fujoshi time...
Old 2013-06-05, 14:47   Link #217
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
I also think it was an odd choice, especially Midorikawa (and Ono to a certain extent given), the amount of younger and popular seiyuus which could sound better together.
It's especially weird when you consider that HEAVENS are likely gonna be marketed in the next game or w/e, you'd think they'd think harder about their casting choice.

Which is why I said they should've just gotten Eguchi and Kimura since they already have Yonaga.

Old 2013-06-05, 15:29   Link #218
LKK

I'm happy that Nanami finally gets to express some emotions other than those of a cheerleader. She was a more complex character in the first season.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 17:16   Link #219
kuromitsu

This episode...

I expected ~DRAMA~ but it ended up being funny. HEAVENS are a bunch of jerks, but the megane one kept cracking me up with his reactions, and the silent one was funny, too (when he introduced himself in that flat voice, and the fangirls squealed as if he'd just recited a love poem XDD). I don't care for the shota, though. And their boss... XDDD He and Saotome should just forget about their bands and have the most creepily fabulous showdown ever.

Poor Tokiya got kind of sidelined, but his song was rather "meh" (and Miyano still needs to do something about his vibrato, someone should force him to learn from Suzumura or Taniyama...), and I'm sure he's going to get extra screentime in the next episode, anyway. I just hope he won't angst... -_-)

As for the new seiyuu, count me among those who don't quite get why they chose these three, of all people, for HEAVENS... especially Midorikawa, but it's been a while since I last heard him (he keeps getting roles in anime that I don't watch ), so I'm not really complaining.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-06-05 at 19:44.
Old 2013-06-06, 03:39   Link #220
akire_and_atem

Isn't Ai 14?
So i wouldn't see a problem pairing Haruka with a shota 13 y.o. (that is still taller than Syo xD)

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo